Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Is the Encore model a TC or CVA . Research shows CVA optima, wolf accurate etc .Just checking as I know nothing about muzzleloaders. TC shows an encore model

·
Registered
13 Posts
Selling my CVA OPTIMA LR 50 cal muzzleloader with Vortex scope. Have all accessorise needed for shooting. I am asking $650.00 for everything. All is in great condition.
Hi. I have a buddy that might be interested in the rifle and scope and possibly accessories depending on what they are. Can u send some more info or a CB link to the spot in the site where the advertisement is?

·
Registered
13 Posts
have your buddy send me a message
He is not a member of this forum and he lives in Ontario. Just want to get more info such as when did u buy the rifle. Did scope come with it or did u buy it separately, what type of scope is it, how much use has the rifle had, etc. No worries if u do not want to relay info through me he is not in a rush and something will come along. Tx Mike

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the rifle a few years ago and have fired same to sight in the gun each year for last few, the scope is is a Vortex xb1 which I had on a crossbow and put on the gun, it has a buck horn breech plug in same. Gun is enjoyable to shoot. I have cleaning supplies and powder pellets and primers and few sabots. The scope was over 500 new thus why I am asking 650 for everything

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought the rifle a few years ago and have fired same to sight in the gun each year for last few, the scope is is a Vortex xb1 which I had on a crossbow and put on the gun, it has a buck horn breech plug in same. Gun is enjoyable to shoot. I have cleaning supplies and powder pellets and primers and few sabots. The scope was over 500 new thus why I am asking 650 for everything
Hi Kodiak and thanks for sending me the information. My buddy is interested but would like to see a few pics of the rifle and scope, and the supplies/accessories. As well, from my understanding u cannot ship the gun to Ontario so if u were willing, what I would propose is a deposit to hold the package then I will pick the package up when I am NS next summer (and pay the balance.) kind of a pain and I would understand if u do not want to do that just let me know please. Tx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got back from the hunt. Spent a week dogging and one deer down. Lads better get out to the range bcz the dogs did a good job pushing deer out to them lol. Kodiac once u forward me the pics I will send em to buddy and if he gives me the green light we can work out the details…

·
Registered
13 Posts
[Hi Kodiac. Have not heard from u in a bit u still going to post pics? As I said in an earlier e-mail no worries if u don’t want to sell to my buddy. Let me know tho pls because I have other options I can pursue and do not want to spend time trying to set this up if u r not willing to sell to him. Tx

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
This thread represents all that is wrong with the classifieds under this new format. The only way we should be able to reply to an add is through private message. if the classifieds were set up right, you wouldn't even be reading my post right now lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts