Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Selling my CVA OPTIMA LR 50 cal muzzleloader with Vortex scope. Have all accessorise needed for shooting. I am asking $650.00 for everything. All is in great condition.
Hi. I have a buddy that might be interested in the rifle and scope and possibly accessories depending on what they are. Can u send some more info or a CB link to the spot in the site where the advertisement is?

·
Registered
13 Posts
have your buddy send me a message
He is not a member of this forum and he lives in Ontario. Just want to get more info such as when did u buy the rifle. Did scope come with it or did u buy it separately, what type of scope is it, how much use has the rifle had, etc. No worries if u do not want to relay info through me he is not in a rush and something will come along. Tx Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought the rifle a few years ago and have fired same to sight in the gun each year for last few, the scope is is a Vortex xb1 which I had on a crossbow and put on the gun, it has a buck horn breech plug in same. Gun is enjoyable to shoot. I have cleaning supplies and powder pellets and primers and few sabots. The scope was over 500 new thus why I am asking 650 for everything
Hi Kodiak and thanks for sending me the information. My buddy is interested but would like to see a few pics of the rifle and scope, and the supplies/accessories. As well, from my understanding u cannot ship the gun to Ontario so if u were willing, what I would propose is a deposit to hold the package then I will pick the package up when I am NS next summer (and pay the balance.) kind of a pain and I would understand if u do not want to do that just let me know please. Tx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got back from the hunt. Spent a week dogging and one deer down. Lads better get out to the range bcz the dogs did a good job pushing deer out to them lol. Kodiac once u forward me the pics I will send em to buddy and if he gives me the green light we can work out the details…

·
Registered
13 Posts
My permanent residence is in Ontario. Spend my summers in Ballantynes Cove developing a property for retirement in 6-7 years. Already planning my hunts in NS lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
[Hi Kodiac. Have not heard from u in a bit u still going to post pics? As I said in an earlier e-mail no worries if u don’t want to sell to my buddy. Let me know tho pls because I have other options I can pursue and do not want to spend time trying to set this up if u r not willing to sell to him. Tx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts