Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congratulations.

Great story,..great video,..great deer.

Oh,..by the way,....the shakin and vibratin from adrenalin when a big buck walks out?.....that never goes away,..lol.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
excellent man,thanks for sharing!

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice commercial for Yamaha,,,,,,,,,
I am the editor of an ATV website (ATV.com) and Yamaha arranged the trip for me. It's my job to show people the products and give my opinions, while also telling a good story. Hopefully I accomplished that, but I've learned I can't please everybody.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am the editor of an ATV website (ATV.com) and Yamaha arranged the trip for me. It's my job to show people the products and give my opinions, while also telling a good story. Hopefully I accomplished that, but I've learned I can't please everybody.
You did a great job,.....pay no attention to the nay-sayers.

Reactions: Snelly

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great video and article indeed ! the product plugs do seem to get redundant and excessive as the article goes on but thats just my opinion. A list of additional products used in the hunt could suffice. Again, Cool video, keep em coming.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I enjoyed the read and the video and as with every thing sponsored by companies you have to plug their products which I did not find objective as compared to some the plugs were in my opinion not excessive. Very well done and congratulations on a very fine buck and an awesome first hunting experience. Thank you for sharing it here with us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts