Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know WTF is goin on here with my account...somehow my name got changed to the front portion of one of my email accounts....looks like administrator status is gone and my post count are new ..as if I'm a new account or something. Says I joined 22 days ago.
Hopefully someone from forum admin can figure this fekkin mess out !!!
I sent VS a message...now the wait....

**edit in,...sooo apparently, this is happening only with my phone

·
Administrator
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
while ever Im in the closet,,,your secret is safe with me buddy ;) ;)

·
Administrator
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soooo looks like my phone is my issue....hmmmmmm

·
Administrator
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally got to the bottom of it !!! Some how my phone (after a new android update) created my NEW account.....couldn't figure out HOW or WHY this happened...I was able to log out and log back in...cured the problem...just wish I knew why it did it ! Baaaad week for electronics...my laptop crashed 3 days ago...tried everything under the sun to get it to reboot nada..4 yrs of taxes on it..thousands of pics....numerous of gun shops/sites/reloading data,,,,ARRRGGGHHHH !!!!!
I hate electronics as much as weed wackers !!!!!

·
GREYBEARD
3,255 Posts
I have had the same thing happen to computers and lost tax info and pictures as well, it sucks.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Same thing happened to my laptop about 3 years ago. Bought a new one at Costco and took it and the old one to Best Buy and they took everything off of the old one and put it on the new. Well worth doing!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
The only Browser i can log into this site with is Firefox. It remembers my password, which I have no clue what it is. All other Browsers ask for a password..

·
Administrator
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YUP..Thanks Daniel !! received it and sent a reply. Also spoke to California thru the " contact us "and told him you straightened it out for me. Great team work...Thanks again..Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.