Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

New 2013 Cameras Have Arrived

3K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  Food Plotter 
#1 ·
Finally,we recieved 2 of the new models for 2013....3 more models coming....
Covert cameras were rated top camera in the U.S. last year...

Check out the size of these cameras.

2 models MP6 and MP6 Black
I will list the features and begin some testing today....

45ft flash
video
Time lapse
Color Viewer
Date Time moon stamp
Photo Burst
8AA batteries
1.2s trigger

See less See more
#6 ·
The Mp-6 came out last year so there has been testing alot of reviews here is what Anthony from Chasengame had to say...

06-30-2012 update: It has been a long hard time but this little camera hung in there and gave us 7150 pictures and 195 videos and all this was done in a bit over three and a half months battery life. There is not much bad about that. Please view the samples posted below....

Mp-6B is new this year so no reviews yet I just got my hands on one yesterday...They should be very close to the Mp-6...

#9 ·
Hello, i assume these little beauties take the Micro s.d. cards? or just regular sd/sdhc cards up to how many gig? and is there any kind of security features with these camera, code,etc.... and what are the dimensions of the camera?

thanks. would love to see the nite photos and videos.

#21 ·
Im waiting on the warranty details,Most all manufactures require you sending your camera back directly for warranty,Including Uway,Spypoint or Moultrie,However I have been getting involved with most warranty issues for my customers and usually can get replacement aproval over the counter once the problem is confirmed...
I aslo sent them back and paid the return costs...Depends where your located and whats the fastest most economical way to deal with it....

I was at the NWTF banquet last night didnt get home untill late only one picture of us driving in....I will try to night.....

What do you mean central or broad...

#27 ·
Foodplotter, i think i need a couple of these cameras. Once again thank you for your donation to NWTF banquet last night in Bedford, the trail camera was a great donation. Your support to our local chapter has been appreciated over the past couple of years.....I can say its small businesses like Young Guns that donated some of the biggest gifts to our local NWTF. Once again thank you from NWTF. TH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.