Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Look at what Australia banned a few years ago. They banned ALL automatic and SEMI AUTOMATIC firearms, and also ALL PUMP ACTION shotguns. If you don’t think Trudope is capable of doing that … you are delirious.
Just double checked and nope I don't live there I live in canada. Keep peeping chicken little the sky is falling the sky is falling while the rest of us enjoy our semi s

· Administrator
10,807 Posts
Christ after reading this I think we may have just been real bad kids :p:p Guess you never went out on the boats with the old 30/30 and 303 and shot seals either :(
nope...hand loaded 12 ga SSG in brass shells....felts, cards, cork and wax to seal em up...done by my uncle (same one previously mentioned) he had his own stuff made up with hardwood dowels..big 2 stage nut for depriming on.. I still have a few of his old brass hulls...don't know what ever happened to the little mug full of home made tools he used ?

· Registered
17,692 Posts
nope...hand loaded 12 ga SSG in brass shells....felts, cards, cork and wax to seal em up...done by my uncle (same one previously mentioned) he had his own stuff made up with hardwood dowels..big 2 stage nut for depriming on.. I still have a few of his old brass hulls...don't know what ever happened to the little mug full of home made tools he used ?
OH the old ssg they were wicked :)
making the fish cakes as we speak with your suggested improvements :)
Smell better already than mine thanks again for the suggestions. The real test:D:D will be mama

· Registered
177 Posts
Wendigo, your post has been clarified a whole lot from the first one which lacked a lot of good information. So now we know or I guess myself more importantly, that you have had all the proper courses have a number of various firearms. You like myself live in the Valley counties, in your case Kings I learned a long time ago that wise is the person that reads up on all the various Federal, Provincial, and Municipal regulations as per hunting and shooting. So many of the hunting regulations overlap each other and in our province certain seasons such as the General Deer Season can affect what you can or cannot carry, another is a zone that is managed for Migratory Birds, in that zone only non toxic shot and 3 round limits are in affect regardless of what small game is being hunted. In Hants ,Kings and Annapolis counties there are trails that prohibit everything but hiking on others not so much. As for private property more than one farm blends into another and in some areas going from Crown to private woodlot may depend on who you ask. Take Stanley as far as most think it is all Crown not so and there are fully protected nature reserves within it. Grand Pre has over 30 landowners, the fields are not marked as to who owns what, the ***** are they Crown or are they managed by the landowners authority the answer lies with who you are talking to. How much authority does a landowner have they can actually limit the type of firearm you can use on their property not just where. Then there is Common Land that can be used by anyone in a particular neighborhood for a variety of activities but may not actually be Crown land, it goes back into English and French common law, and can at times cause any manner of grief as to ownership and or use. Sometimes the best anyone can do is a good handshake with a well meaning salutation. On that note here's hoping everyone has a large day.
Mike ( MOB )

· Registered
17,692 Posts
I never thought I would lived to see the day that I could never buy another handgun ... but looky looky... here we are. When it comes to Trudeau and firearms .... nothing would surprise me.
Oh come on. They have been in trouble for a very long time which is why they have been registered since 1934 here to try to keep track of them and one would have to be totally brainless or living in a dream world to think it would not happen eventually with how today's society thinks about them and what defense do we have left for owning one other than target shooting
They are not banned either they are frozen right now totally different. I can legally transport and shoot my handgun not my banned guns
IMO they will never totally ban them for current owners but will make those that still have one keep it at a club only and limit how many one can own but the big cities that were polled have like 75-80% support for a full ban so time will tell
Freezing handguns is NOTHING like banning a semi HUNTING rifle which is NOT going to happen
BUT keep trying
On wait have to run a knock on the door DAM it is BILL gates again. NO BILL I AM not selling my farm land to you :p:p I told you that 30 times
How many times do I have to say Justin could not careless about guns he is doing what the canadian voter wants society in 2022 is our problem

· Registered
3,437 Posts
Everybody has a price. I'm sure if Bill Gates was knocking on your door to buy your business ... you would be moving off the cape tomorrow. He owns the most farm land in the US right now. You think he is going into farming ???? It's time you realize that the world is going to shit because of world elites ... and your buddy Trudeau is one of them.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Everybody has a price. I'm sure if Bill Gates was knocking on your door to buy your business ... you would be moving off the cape tomorrow. He owns the most farm land in the US right now. You think he is going into farming ???? It's time you realize that the world is going to shit because of world elites ... and your buddy Trudeau is one of them.
NOPE never leaving the cape for any amount of money. Money is not everything. YOUR HEALTH is I learned that the hard way :(
My old bones will stay here until I die
Your bud :)

· Registered
7,526 Posts
The FACs were printed on the same kind of textured paper as the paper money we had. RCMP station on Oxford Street in Hfx was where we had to get them. Also the same place my handguns were shipped to. They would call and tell me to pick them up whe

I remember those days. The lady there that dealt with handgun purchases etc was also very knowledgeable

· Registered
7,526 Posts
The only times gulls were shot round here Joe was for bait for the old leaded bait lines ...IF ...there was nothing in the herring nets they hauled on the way out to the fishing grounds. They'd gut 1 or 2 and use that for bait till they got a few fish on board. Then they'd use the maws from the fish to keep the lines baited.
Another time was when the herring season was in full swing...when it was being gibbed...then washed in the hogs tubs and then salted. If uncle and dad were in the store salting in the half barrels and the hundreds of sea gulls started swarming the hogs tubs and grabbing cleaned herring, uncle would grab the old 20 ga...drop a gull and then string him up high on the sampson post...not another gull in sight after that !!!!
Shooting seagulls!!! Is that legal???
Ffs Dave Windfield was fined for throwing a baseball and killing a seagull!

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Also buying farmland in India. Why was bill at G20 simmit????
Is he a world LEADER. Didn’t even think he was a politician

· Registered
3,437 Posts
The G20 is for elected officials. Why is Bill Gates there ??? Why is Klaus Schwab there ??? Neither are elected officials. I know why they are there. People call me a conspiracy theorist. Maybe those people should pull their heads out of their asses and finally accept what these 2 individuals have in store for the future. It's not going to be good.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Shooting seagulls!!! Is that legal???
Ffs Dave Windfield was fined for throwing a baseball and killing a seagull!
It was was I was a kid and fishermen had permission to do it after losing a ton of bait but so was killing dinosaurs then you would remember that being older than me. Officially I think it was around 1920 or so they became protected but not sure on that

· Registered
17,692 Posts
The G20 is for elected officials. Why is Bill Gates there ??? Why is Klaus Schwab there ??? Neither are elected officials. I know why they are there. People call me a conspiracy theorist. Maybe those people should pull their heads out of their asses and finally accept what these 2 individuals have in store for the future. It's not going to be good.
:p:p
Man I wish my life was so simple to only have that to worry about chicken little

41 - 54 of 54 Posts