Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. How about starting the 2015 off with a bang! Actually 100 bangs to be precise. The Dartmouth Clay Target Association will be hosting our traditional New Year's Day shoot. This is an annual event, with many shooters attending from all over the province. The shoot consists of 50 rounds of both Skeet and Trap. Prizes are awarded by class so many will walk home a winner.

Please attend, bring a friend and participate in a great day of shooting. Lunch will be served. Cost is $45.00 for everything. We are looking forward to seeing you there on Thursday, January 1st. at 9:30 am.

New Year's Shoot
50/50 Skeet and Trap
Thursday, January 1st., 2015
9:30 am Start
Lunch will be served
Cost: $45.00

The DCTA is located at 2500 Cow Bay Road

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...

We had every kind of weather imaginable. I thinks everyone got to shoot some rounds in bright warm sunshine and some in a blinding blizzard. Overall, I think the weather was better than some previous years. Over all it was a great day to be outdoors and shooting some clay pigeons. We had 26 shooters out and a great lunch was enjoyed by all.

Thanks to all who participated, and we hope to see the rest of you next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.