Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From CSSA/CILA:

Compliance with New Zealand's gun-back scheme sits at just 18 percent. This puts them on pace for a 30 percent compliance rate when the amnesty period ends in December, something Newsweek laughably frames as "a modest but tangible success for policymakers." When 70 percent of New Zealand's licensed firearm owners refuse to comply with the law, how can you call it anything other than a colossal failure?

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/IN-THIS-ISSUE--New-Zealand-Police-Beg-Criminals-to--Hand-in-Their-Guns.html?soid=1124731702303&aid=ageKCYkrLhY

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
I hope so too , it's Damm time WE ALL STICK TOGETHER !

Time we stand up for our ways of life and stay strong .
That would be a first for gun owners in canada

30 years ago I think we had a chance of that happening but not today

Many hunters and target shooters have already tossed handgun and black gun owners under the bus and only care about themselves and what little bacon they have in the pan to burn

We are our own worst enemy and if the powers to be ever clue in on just how divided and weak we are there will be no guns in private hands

Cheers

·
Registered
656 Posts
That would be a first for gun owners in canada

30 years ago I think we had a chance of that happening but not today

Many hunters and target shooters have already tossed handgun and black gun owners under the bus and only care about themselves and what little bacon they have in the pan to burn

We are our own worst enemy and if the powers to be ever clue in on just how divided and weak we are there will be no guns in private hands

Cheers
They already know how weak we are....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts