Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Nice

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  nomad 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Never leave your dogs alone
sad.png

Youngest Britt going nuts at the door to get out and I have no idea why at this time

Daughter hollars see if the mailman is coming if he is let her out on the step and you will see a new trick I showed her

Sure enough out she goes sits on the step and the mailman hands her a treat then hands her the letter and she come in and puts it on her mat

OMG what next

Leave my dogs alone
biggrin.png

rpyDOiZ.jpg

See less See more
#9 ·
For all the beagles ive had the pup Maggie keeps surprising me, first was getting a specific toy from her collection, then bringing me shot bunnies.
Its almost time to breed her and hopefully calm her down a bit. Ive had calls and emails from people i don't know asking for pups.

#11 ·
???
WTF - I thought you would train him to eat liberals!
We love our two dogs. I wouldn't ask them to eat a liberal. I figure the taste in their mouths from licking their own arses is bad enough.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Don't let him fool you 3D. They won't eat a Liberal since Liberals don't eat their own :lol: :lol:

q0hAWAs.jpg

SgJBjnA.jpg
Now that's just abuse , plain and simple.

Seriously though,other than the shirt and bowl, those are nice dogs you got there Joe. How do they get along with the Britt?????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.