Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
IN A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT...THE NUMBERS ARE SPIKING UPWARDS AGAIN !!

(I think I overheard something about the younger non-vaxers being at the helm of the "notinmybody ship"

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Do you know if this range came up with that policy all by themselves, or is it because of provincial health directives?

The province of NS is supposed to require vaccine proof for all non-essential places of entertainment, leisure, recreation, etc. for October 4th I believe Dr. Strang said. That would include any sort of sports club.

Personally, I doubt the systems will be ready for the October 4th timeline. There is way too much needed to happen. The clubs and places of business would need someone dedicated to just scanning people's proof and that solution has to talk to something that can validate it. You can't make a full system like that, that works everywhere, in just a few weeks. If you do it without a validation system, then fakes will be common as a workaround. This is going to be the worst social impact of the pandemic when folks become pitted against each other for stupid reasons.
In this case nothing is needed. As the president of the club said, you go, you meet anyone that asks you to produce proof, and your in trouble. The range has many people who ask you for your membership at any time, no different.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thunderstick my friend you are full of excuses that is all trying to keep justifying your decision but again in the end a losing fight
Forget the rest of the people in the world they have NOTHING to do with you and who cares if my doc lives with me be thankful you don't have to live like some here daily that cannot do 1/2 of what we still can and yes I would say some do have them on speed dial but not me YET
Great if your cousin is a doc since you said you have none so there is a problem solved and being your cousin they already wrote a letter for you and now you have no worries about being rejected for no vaccine (y)
Ask your doc cousin if the docs are looking at coming up with a standard for these letters so all are on the same page and see what they say
Honestly do you know even one person that has one. I know quite a few that tried but so far none are saying they got one in fact total opposite and pissed since they cannot believe it with their conditions and before you say anything yes I know people that have had covid here
Cheers
So you do believe that there is no one that should be exempt medically. How do you know so much. I posted what is happening at our club. I could care less. I sight in my rifles for hunting, no competition shooting etc. I will go to my own land, save the $175, they can increase membership or close, really don't care. You cannot open your eyes. Places are losing people. There will be consequences. Those pushing the vaccine are pushing everyone to be vaccinated, those not vaccinated, they want gone, then the same people wonder why the price has gone up or it takes so long. Yesterday went to get bait apples here in the Valley (the home of bait), double the price, struggling no workers, price is now higher, harder to get the produce out of the fields, but you cannot understand this. The cases like Kevin said going back up, yet no blame is put on the vaccinated who are travelling, mingling, partying, not wearing a mask. Some kind of dumb.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
And what will you do when it eventually spreads to getting health care and you require it for treatment or surgery and don't think for one minute that is not going to happen down the road. I needed it for a dentist and eye appointment here in the past month and it is growing and growing daily with different places looking for it
Yes the population is divided at about 90/10 right now and the 10% are losing ground quickly as it is being pounded into peoples heeds that the new waves are being driven by non vaccinated individuals
Cheers
There is as it appears a lot more than 10%, remember this was suppose to be over once they got roughly 75% vaccinated. What happened, did we not get there? Weren't the unvaccinated suppose to be dead by now. You ignored the fact that some countries are cancelling vaccine pass ports, its not working for them. I am seeing people telling healthy people that had covid and there immune system protected them that they need the vaccine. We no longer can trust the immune system our body has going forward?

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
So you do believe that there is no one that should be exempt medically. How do you know so much. I posted what is happening at our club. I could care less. I sight in my rifles for hunting, no competition shooting etc. I will go to my own land, save the $175, they can increase membership or close, really don't care. You cannot open your eyes. Places are losing people. There will be consequences. Those pushing the vaccine are pushing everyone to be vaccinated, those not vaccinated, they want gone, then the same people wonder why the price has gone up or it takes so long. Yesterday went to get bait apples here in the Valley (the home of bait), double the price, struggling no workers, price is now higher, harder to get the produce out of the fields, but you cannot understand this. The cases like Kevin said going back up, yet no blame is put on the vaccinated who are travelling, mingling, partying, not wearing a mask. Some kind of dumb.
I NEVER SAID THAT. I said the experts NOT ME are saying there are few that would qualify that is all. If you didnot care what is happening at your club you would not have posted about it sure target shoot on your own land with a rifle out of season and all will be good if you get reported and you are paid a visit . My god where is your logic here.
Hope you are deep in the woods since one could not get away with it here
It is YOU that cannot open their eyes not me. In the end there will be such a small number in this non vaccine group it won't matter to business etc and yes there will be consequences this will be YOU :p in a year or so
Yep I am dumb 95% of the cases here are non vaccinated and pretty much the same in NB

So dumb I was smart enough to get the vaccine even with high risk. Humm who is dumb here

Product Wood Fence Wood stain Hat

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
There is as it appears a lot more than 10%, remember this was suppose to be over once they got roughly 75% vaccinated. What happened, did we not get there? Weren't the unvaccinated suppose to be dead by now. You ignored the fact that some countries are cancelling vaccine pass ports, its not working for them. I am seeing people telling healthy people that had covid and there immune system protected them that they need the vaccine. We no longer can trust the immune system our body has going forward?
Don't care what other countries are doing. It was 30% just 9 months ago it will be less than 10% before we know it. We can only get to 87 or 88% if every one gets it in canada take the under 12 out of the population numbers and approx 10/ 11 % are left
Don't remember anyone ever saying it will be OVER at 75% you may have had that dream but reality is they want 100% of all over 12 possible NO but they are going to keep pushing to get all they can
Yes because it has been proven even if you survived covid getting the vaccine increases your chances of not getting it again
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
In a recent CTV poll … 75% of those polled are opposed to vaccine passports. Restaurant owners NEED patrons to survive … or Trudeau hand-outs. I don’t foresee too many restaurants turning away people. As long as they wear a mask to the table and to get up and use the washroom … they should be ok … RIGHT ???? It has worked to perfection for the last 14 months !! All part of the big plan. Control at it’s finest. For the people that think these measures are to protect you and those around you …. WAKE THE FEK UP !!!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
In a recent CTV poll … 75% of those polled are opposed to vaccine passports. Restaurant owners NEED patrons to survive … or Trudeau hand-outs. I don’t foresee too many restaurants turning away people. As long as they wear a mask to the table and to get up and use the washroom … they should be ok … RIGHT ???? It has worked to perfection for the last 14 months !! All part of the big plan. Control at it’s finest. For the people that think these measures are to protect you and those around you …. WAKE THE FEK UP !!!
total opposite stop watching that planet MARS news :p
want to bet on that one

Even Alberta is getting with the program

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Israel is at level four for covid cases ( very high ). This is a country with high vax numbers where the un vaxed are totally locked down and not allowed out in public. Pretty difficult for the un vaxed to be the cause of the spread. If 100% of Canadians get vaxed and we get a spike I guess we will blame kids under 12.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I NEVER SAID THAT. I said the experts NOT ME are saying there are few that would qualify that is all. If you didnot care what is happening at your club you would not have posted about it sure target shoot on your own land with a rifle out of season and all will be good if you get reported and you are paid a visit . My god where is your logic here.
Hope you are deep in the woods since one could not get away with it here
It is YOU that cannot open their eyes not me. In the end there will be such a small number in this non vaccine group it won't matter to business etc and yes there will be consequences this will be YOU :p in a year or so
Yep I am dumb 95% of the cases here are non vaccinated and pretty much the same in NB

So dumb I was smart enough to get the vaccine even with high risk. Humm who is dumb here
Starting to think Tyson is right. One cannot post with out an attack. You have the answer it appears each time. Each time you tell people they are wrong. It is making it so no one can inform anyone on what they see in there area. You appear to know different. It is why I say you remind me of my liberal lobbying cousin. He also knows everything. I will cut back on my posts as they seem to get you all worked up. CCP party climbing in the polls due to those that appose mandatory vaccines, interesting, I was told that group was very small, seems to be growing.

View attachment 96648

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
England now plans to cancel the vaccine passport while in France the vaxed are fighting (actual fist fights) the un vaxed. This pandemic is run by fear and turning people against each other. Something no other pandemic ever did don’t what would happen if the plague or small pox started up again but we would likely kill each other off.
Too bad we all don’t just mind our own buisness and get on with life. My medical is my buisness and mine alone, if anyone asks me about my vax status my reply will be “ do you have aids or and othe STD!

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Israel is at level four for covid cases ( very high ). This is a country with high vax numbers where the un vaxed are totally locked down and not allowed out in public. Pretty difficult for the un vaxed to be the cause of the spread. If 100% of Canadians get vaxed and we get a spike I guess we will blame kids under 12.
This has been said before but certain people cannot at least try to understand how this could be, same as countries dropping the pass ports, it is not helping, its hurting.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
England now plans to cancel the vaccine passport while in France the vaxed are fighting (actual fist fights) the un vaxed. This pandemic is run by fear and turning people against each other. Something no other pandemic ever did don’t what would happen if the plague or small pox started up again but we would likely kill each other off.
Too bad we all don’t just mind our own buisness and get on with life. My medical is my buisness and mine alone, if anyone asks me about my vax status my reply will be “ do you have aids or and othe STD!
What have we become. I do not approach people requesting info like some citizens do who believe they have been deputized, at grocery stores, hardware stores etc. The day we take one person and restrict them, ban them from the basic neccessities of life then we really have become a pittyful race. Our leader now has turned his campaign into instilling fear in the country in the last week of the election, and people follow and lose there minds.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
What have we become. I do not approach people requesting info like some citizens do who believe they have been deputized, at grocery stores, hardware stores etc. The day we take one person and restrict them, ban them from the basic neccessities of life then we really have become a pittyful race. Our leader now has turned his campaign into instilling fear in the country in the last week of the election, and people follow and lose there minds.
Been going on for 1000's and 1000's of years
Photograph Beard Organism Font Physicist

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
For what it is worth. I was just in a Store in Windsor, not a conerstore rather a very well known store throughout the Province. I said to the girl that tomorrow we can finally come in without Masks. She looked at me and said not here. They received notice from head office that both staff and customers will be required to wear masks until further notice..LOL

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
For what it is worth. I was just in a Store in Windsor, not a conerstore rather a very well known store throughout the Province. I said to the girl that tomorrow we can finally come in without Masks. She looked at me and said not here. They received notice from head office that both staff and customers will be required to wear masks until further notice..LOL
Yep same here from the two I have asked visiting the tomato table this morning that run a small business here. Also just picked up a take out order for the daughter at a local restaurant and owner who I know from flowers started to talk about how busy he was and sorry my order took so long. I thought of what was said here this morning so asked. Will you be allowing those not vaccinated in after October 4th
WHAT he said. Some think you will lose business if you don't. Well you tell some yes I will lose about 5X more business if the word gets out that I am letting people with no vaccine in. Will never happen here
I have never had a better year since we put a big focus on take out and built the outdoor patio
For what it is worth. Guess it all depends on who one talks to
take care

·
Registered
54 Posts
A lot of people seem to be getting very agitated about getting or not getting vaccinated. It seems to me that a fair number of people who don't want to get vaccinated will say it is their health at risk and no one else's. NOT TRUE! It is also the health of people you come in contact with!!!!!!!!! Which, arguably, should be more important to you than yourself.

The vaccines are safe. Officials are trying to get everyone that can be vaccinated to do so because this will help reduce the spread and therefore cost to healthcare, reduce needless death etcetera. There is no hidden agenda in all this. Just trying to control or eliminate a problem with the only tools at hand.

One of the main reasons people are sometimes at each other's throats over this now as opposed to years ago is because of all the outright chit being spread online.

Everyone needs to calm the f down and do the right thing!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
When are people gonna stop blaming the unvaccinated people ??? Over 80% of the eligible people are double vaxxed. If they would open it up to kids 5 and up, our fully vaxxed rate would be quite high. Covid is coming whether you are vaxxed or not. EVERYONE will eventually get it. WE NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT !!

21 - 40 of 89 Posts