Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
When are people gonna stop blaming the unvaccinated people ??? Over 80% of the eligible people are double vaxxed. If they would open it up to kids 5 and up, our fully vaxxed rate would be quite high. Covid is coming whether you are vaxxed or not. EVERYONE will eventually get it. WE NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT !!
When those way smarter than us and know stop saying they are the cause of this 4th wave and they are
Lets see 4075 cases of covid in NS to date in non vaccinated since march 15th and 82 in vaccinated HELLO :rolleyes:
Tell me again who is to blame

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
[
When those way smarter than us and know stop saying they are the cause of this 4th wave and they are
Lets see 4075 cases of covid in NS to date in non vaccinated since march 15th and 82 in vaccinated HELLO :rolleyes:
Tell me again who is to blame
I would like to know how those gd non vaxers are bringing the shet into the country. Wasn't Nova better when there was no travel, suppose there's a connection? Of course not. Did your doc give you those numbers today when you chatted with him?

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
[

I would like to know how those gd non vaxers are bringing the shet into the country. Wasn't Nova better when there was no travel, suppose there's a connection? Of course not. Did your doc give you those numbers today when you chatted with him?
Give it up on the doc at least I have one to talk to and it is a her not him. Starting to think there is other reasons why you don't have one:p I bet you are flagged in the medical system just like canada post has flagged you:D:D
Sure there is a connection to travel but one case bringing it in has a lot more places to share it with when the non vaccinated numbers are higher than they have to be and then they keep spreading and spreading it and it never goes away
Why is this so hard to see 4075 vs 82 cannot be any clearer where the issue is and those numbers are posted on the government covid page for even you to see
Just opened my mail to find my official proof of vaccine card for my wallet . Put it right next to my RPAL :p and by the way shooting ranges/clubs were included in today's briefing for mandatory proof of vaccination
see if I can find it mentioned anywhere
Cheers

here it is mentioned under
RESTRICTION CHANGES ON OCT. 4

·
Registered
54 Posts
TS - You're right to question people being allowed to travel into the province and bring covid with them. That's what happened back in late spring and screwed us all back into lockdown just when the good weather was starting.

But, I guess we have to open up sometime. So what if travellers bring in covid and kill a few more Nova Scotians. Or at least that seems to be the sentiment. At least Nova Scotia has been more strict with travellers than New Brunswick and most other provinces.

At least the re-opening has been delayed for a couple weeks after the surge in cases these last few days. No one really wanted to see reopening postponed but under the circumstances I think it was the smart decision.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don’t understand why all the vaccinated are afraid of the unvaccinated. Your vaccinated…suppose to mild the symptoms right….so if the unvaxes land themselves such as myself in the hospital, then that’s where I go. Makes no sense.
People talk about the hospitals filling up….ok I understand that. Everyone in the world knows smoking is bad for you, a million studies prove it. Smokers smoke anyway and possibly many end up with some type of cancer….ding ding where do they go…hospital. But for those who don’t want to get vaxed they are put down or put to blame. It’s all choice. Knowing what smoking does, maybe smokers shouldn’t have access to health care if their issue is smoking related…man what a ton of money the health care system would save. I am sure not as much today as 25 years ago…..pure descrimination….but it’s ok to descriminated around those who don’t want the vaccine???? It’s a choice…and a choice that is slowly being taken away. Very hypocritical. I’m not for or against….I respect those who want it get it. Those who don’t, that’s fine too. This vaccine that suppose to be so amazing…Alberta is looking at a 3rd booster….ya booster. Hmmm….next year may be the fourth.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
The sooner the people see this “virus” for what it is … the better. It’s all about selling a vaccine. The 80%of the double vaxxed WILL require a booster … probably a yearly thing … for a cold so deadly that there are 4 people in our 40 hospitals in NS. Talk about “sheeple”. I could care less who is vaxxed and who is not … STOP SHAMING THE UNVAXXED !! WHAT ARE THE VAXXED SO AFRAID OF ???? This plan-demic is all about the money. Always has been.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Buck only … how boring would that be ??? The two big things in Canada right now is the election and the plan-demic.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
The sooner the people see this “virus” for what it is … the better. It’s all about selling a vaccine. The 80%of the double vaxxed WILL require a booster … probably a yearly thing … for a cold so deadly that there are 4 people in our 40 hospitals in NS. Talk about “sheeple”. I could care less who is vaxxed and who is not … STOP SHAMING THE UNVAXXED !! WHAT ARE THE VAXXED SO AFRAID OF ???? This plan-demic is all about the money. Always has been.
Like you do. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Cheers

·
Registered
14,256 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
No idea what once again you are going on about other than again trying to justify your anti vaccine position
If people would get their shots this would not be happening at this rate and the health care system could easily handle it
HELLO
Be safe and healthy, time to walk from this topic. My last time I can go to the range. Muzzle loader, new scope and mounts, dialed in. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Be safe and healthy, time to walk from this topic. My last time I can go to the range. Muzzle loader, new scope and mounts, dialed in. Cheers.
Nice shooting.:) I thought you were tougher than that :pand would never give up and take their ball and bat and walk away from this sorry ball and lever :)
Wondering if this will impact DNR ranges also my guess would be yes but don't know
Cheers

41 - 60 of 89 Posts