Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
It is about 60% contained as it didn’t spread today. Barring any wind tomorrow … they should get a good handle on it. As of now … no houses are in danger. That’s pretty good news.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It is about 60% contained as it didn’t spread today. Barring any wind tomorrow … they should get a good handle on it. As of now … no houses are in danger. That’s pretty good news.
Thanks for the info Buckmark, I didn`t find that on my search. Thats the kind of info that they should put out so you can see exactly where it is. Pretty easy to see where it actually is on viewpoint or Google earth if you have a map. Far better that east of this or west of that.
We were luck that the wind changed or it would have come right through the area where I am.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Real glad to hear DD you are still doping OK
Oh yes had the first hummingbird in the greenhouse last week. Very early for here and even left the doors open for him and he would not leave the heat or flowers :) until yesterday when it warmed up outside
Can't say I blame him
take care

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Real glad to hear DD you are still doping OK
Oh yes had the first hummingbird in the greenhouse last week. Very early for here and even left the doors open for him and he would not leave the heat or flowers :) until yesterday when it warmed up outside
Can't say I blame him
take care
We had the first ones show up on May 6, which seems to be the same date every year now.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Your map is easy to reference with google maps . Now I understand we’re the fires boundaries are located. Hope things continue to improve for you DD.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts