Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
SCENT FREE ??????...un..uh noooo wayyy !! I loves da smell of me G96, my homemade Ed's Red...and me Hoppes #9

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
SCENT FREE ??????...un..uh noooo wayyy !! I loves da smell of me G96, my homemade Ed's Red...and me Hoppes #9

lmao , gun oil smell is almost just as good as that first shot outta your gun on a crisp fall hunt , still grab a freshly fired shell and say ahhhhh thats those long ago memories .

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
That reaction could also be from me looking at one of your "locktite" scope mount jobs
🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
To help you out this fall I would mount one for you free:)
Yep and 2 months later he maybe able to get his gun to cycle again :D:D:D If he has a good stick and a hammer

Sweet Jesus the sun just came out. Only 5 days since we seen it here with all the rain :(

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
Rivers and lakes are still WAYYYY down here ! ...5 more days of it wouldn't hurt here !

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yep and 2 months later he maybe able to get his gun to cycle again :D:D:D If he has a good stick and a hammer

Sweet Jesus the sun just came out. Only 5 days since we seen it here with all the rain :(
I hear he doesn't fire at anything so whats the problem.

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
lmao...the meat jays follow me around for a reason TS..wink..wink..nudge..nudge...and it ain't from not shooting.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts