Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First round Votes and Pierre wins by landslide 68+% of the votes ,

Was not much of a race when it really came down to the votes , margin of victory speaks volumes .

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
I predict PP will be the next PM. Probably a minority ... but I wouldn't rule out a majoriry. I think people are starting to see that Trudeau is driving Canada into the ground.
He best get real busy then
Sept 4th 2022 poll
CPC zero chance of a majority and 33% minority
Liberals 3% and 63%
By the way the liberals are trilled he got the leadership and I can see why even 3D can hit this target :p:p
Don't let that huge number of 68% fool you the PC party has never been so divided. Remember he added 300,000 supporters so 679,000 could have voted and 40% didnot vote

Going to be a few interesting years. My guess is he will tone it down and be forced more into the middle if he wants to be PM

Only time will tell but get ready since here come the skeletons from the liberals Convoy support first my guess

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
Don't believe all the "polls" you see. PP has a ton of support, and I don't think these polls are very accurate.
Ya they are off 50%:p:p for his majority . Ton of support in his western far right circle YES the general public across the rest of canada not. I will share one nutz post this morning from good old NS. TOO far right for most conservatives IN 2022 but like I said they may rake him in. Time will tell and really who cares I maybe dead by 2025 and an election is called and seriously is he going to save my guns NOPE

I quote
Instead of being so blind, consider that entire parts of the country are afraid of PP for his convoy stances alone. I have a lot of family in Atlantic canada. Normally they vote conservative but told me last night they vote liberal now because PP was anti-vaccine. Seniors are still scared of COVID, whether rational or not.

Being anti-vaccine and pro convoy is far right for a very high number of centrists. You may not like it, but it's very true.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Liberal propaganda is already in full swing to try derail the victory PP took in first round votes , just showed they did not trust anyone other than PP and liberals are running scared cause he never backed down for a minute from any liberal or ndp .

If the NDP want to save face with they need to do ASAP they will dump the liberal alliance and dump the other Traitor and restructure themselves b4 the turd takes them all down

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
He has a lot of support from the younger generation that could not be bothered to vote before. Time will tell. Polls didn't show Houston winning a majority ... and for the most part ... not winning at all ... but here we are.

·
GREYBEARD
3,313 Posts
Last time a CPC leader that many votes was Stephen Harper, PP will pull them all together as a party.
Polls never decide anything in reality.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Time will tell but he has to unite the country for a majority win if he can't minority at best i think and i never trust polls they are only good for a dog to piss on.He got alot of work ahead of him the liberals have unlimited funds to run a propaganda campaign against him.Anyone wanna place bets that handguns won't be brought up during his speeches.....

·
Registered
387 Posts
I hope you guys are right as far as PP is concerned. I loved watching him put Trudy on the spot over his many scandals but I have little faith in how middle Canada will vote. Too many boogeymen and the newest potential pandemic to be concerned with than the actual crimes that have been committed by this current government. I would predict that even in our province, the line between blue and red will be all too clear again.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Ya they are off 50%:p:p for his majority . Ton of support in his western far right circle YES the general public across the rest of canada not. I will share one nutz post this morning from good old NS. TOO far right for most conservatives IN 2022 but like I said they may rake him in. Time will tell and really who cares I maybe dead by 2025 and an election is called and seriously is he going to save my guns NOPE

I quote
Instead of being so blind, consider that entire parts of the country are afraid of PP for his convoy stances alone. I have a lot of family in Atlantic canada. Normally they vote conservative but told me last night they vote liberal now because PP was anti-vaccine. Seniors are still scared of COVID, whether rational or not.

Being anti-vaccine and pro convoy is far right for a very high number of centrists. You may not like it, but it's very true.
So true.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
He has a lot of support from the younger generation that could not be bothered to vote before. Time will tell. Polls didn't show Houston winning a majority ... and for the most part ... not winning at all ... but here we are.
Ya and some good that did us. No different than of stevie boy and totally different polls. Like comparing a 410 to a 10ga

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
Time will tell but he has to unite the country for a majority win if he can't minority at best i think and i never trust polls they are only good for a dog to piss on.He got alot of work ahead of him the liberals have unlimited funds to run a propaganda campaign against him.Anyone wanna place bets that handguns won't be brought up during his speeches.....
He won't say a word about the handguns but the liberals sure will make him talk about them and in the end will change NOTHING. It is suicide if he even suggests he will

and it begins

2h ago

Intergovernmental Affairs Minister Dominic LeBlanc, one of the Liberals assigned to attend the Conservative leadership event in person Saturday, issued the first salvo at a Poilievre-led Conservative caucus minutes after the winner was declared.

In a written statement issued with Montreal MP Rachel Bendayan, LeBlanc called Poilievre "reckless" and tried to stoke internal Conservative division by saying even some Tories call the new leader's ideas "highly questionable" and "irresponsible."

“Whether it’s promoting volatile cryptocurrency to ‘opt out of inflation,’ wanting to weaken our gun controls, promising to make pollution free again, opposing support for the middle class, or allowing his caucus to bring forward anti-abortion legislation, the new Conservative leader is proposing dangerous ideas that would risk our economy, our health, and our safety," the two MPs said.

Yep the liberals indeed have unlimited funds and old pierre has this which is now being labeled the fight back fund by the liberals as they laugh must be from fear I guess PRICELESS

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Bottom line ... I fully expect a change in government in the next election. I'm sure Trudy has everyone scrambling now to dig up all the skeletons in PP's closet. Regardless ... Question Period will be a hoot. He calls out Trudy on everything that that is questionable, just to see him squirm.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
Bottom line ... I fully expect a change in government in the next election. I'm sure Trudy has everyone scrambling now to dig up all the skeletons in PP's closet. Regardless ... Question Period will be a hoot. He calls out Trudy on everything that that is questionable, just to see him squirm.
Bottom line I would not bet a cent on who will form the next government and really who cares. They are all the same as far as how they will impact your life and mine just screw you in different positions that is all and Justin still has the control for at least 3 more years :( so the PC have a new leader and that is it at this stage

One that says MP's should only be allowed two terms and he will change that as he is in his 6th at least OK
We have just two different types of idiots to even vote for Justin and Pierre . Liberals scrambling not on your life they have been waiting for this and have never had more skeletons on anyone and unless the party rakes him in he will just make more and more
Yes the right wings love this approach but it sure isn't going to get him voted in to form a government unless he tones it down and gets more to the middle which is what canadians want now and they have the most votes
Many pc's think this way also
Poilievre earned a reputation for fierce partisanship, with a knack for getting under his opponents’ skin. Many in the party criticized what they saw as a smarmy, take-no-prisoners, internet troll approach and doesn't even make good TV.
Cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
What you need to recognize is that all of these professional politicians are like professional wrestlers and you are watching a show. You can't trust any of them. Better off finding someone who worked in business or was a farmer, etc. They REALLY understand the people they represent instead of thinking of themselves as the leader class.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
What you need to recognize is that all of these professional politicians are like professional wrestlers and you are watching a show. You can't trust any of them. Better off finding someone who worked in business or was a farmer, etc. They REALLY understand the people they represent instead of thinking of themselves as the leader class.
Agree 100%. Well said

·
Registered
857 Posts
Best quote yet on politicians its always the leader class running when have we ever had a workin class guy run latley i can't remember...CAREER politicians are only in it for themselves not the people they are supposed to represent and i'll never change my opinion on that...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts