Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mike Savage, at this moment he is quite happy to be Mayor I doubt that he would want to run for Liberal Leader here in NS. Too much work on rebuilding their brand so to speak. Savage as the Mayor of HRM has already stated that he is willing to look at Trudeau's idea of Handgun bans for municipalities, of all the districts in the Atlantic Provinces the HRM could afford their share of the plan. So I hope he Provincial Leadership aspirations are not in his short or long range plans.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I had personal dealings with Rankin when he was environment minister. Let's just say his arrogance far exceeds his usefulness.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Met rankin on the golf course last year, most ignorant person I ever met! Terrible golfer too.

·
Registered
882 Posts
He was campaigning on my street last year and did a picture with our neighbors who then posted it on the neighborhood facebook group. My wife sent me the picture with the caption "This is why we need a fence"

·
GREYBEARD
3,255 Posts
He was campaigning on my street last year and did a picture with our neighbors who then posted it on the neighborhood facebook group. My wife sent me the picture with the caption "This is why we need a fence"
Now that was funny, Thanks for the laugh !!

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Funny he didnot drop in with your liberal sign on the lawn. Guess he figured he had you already:D:D
They do that to nomad all the time
Yes poor Ed sees them coming puts on the coffee and runs to get cookies out of the freezer and they walk buy:p

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
We have lived here for almost 15yrs and in that time we have had various elections but we have never had a party representative from any party knock on our door. I kinda like living here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.