Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Any one else but him I would be excited. Way too early and CPC will lose in a spring election if called they have not done anything yet to sway enough votes or close to ready
His feelings on the liberal party are well known and he has even been called a Conservative FART. Why would they call one?? they are still in love with the NDP
Not to mention although the sun says no and some say Liberal it is known as one of the main conservative supporting papers in canada SO
Only time will tell I guess
Not trying to pick a fight just share what is there when one peels back the layers since us old guys cannot get too excited with all our health issues :(

Conservative Fart

Makes nothing but pitiful whines with no real substance from a trapped constipated conservative turd

· Registered
5,316 Posts
Any one else but him I would be excited. Way too early and CPC will lose in a spring election if called they have not done anything yet to sway enough votes or close to ready
His feelings on the liberal party are well known and he has even been called a Conservative FART. Why would they call one?? they are still in love with the NDP
Not to mention although the sun says no and some say Liberal it is known as one of the main conservative supporting papers in canada SO
Only time will tell I guess
Not trying to pick a fight just share what is there when one peels back the layers

Conservative Fart

Makes nothing but pitiful whines with no real substance from a trapped conservative turd

I would say a cold hungry winter may change peoples views, then again there are some really stupid people out there I am sure will vote for him regardless of the corruption, lies he spreads or how bad things get.:)

· Registered
18,481 Posts
I would say a cold hungry winter may change peoples views, then again there are some really stupid people out there I am sure will vote for him regardless of the corruption, lies he spreads or how bad things get.:)
If one looks back he has done it all IMHO and nothing has stopped him from a win so far anyone else would have been tossed 50 or more times now
Problem is the ones that will be real cold and hungry are not even on voters lists most times :(

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Lets look at this I am all about numbers always havc been
Ok 5-8 million on social media hates the liberals it is said yet little is heard on news etc etc so lets say they do have it covered up which IMHO is impossible to quiet all media and one would think some polls somewhere would get it right
Any how
almost 40,000,000 people in canada now
Last 2021 election 27,500,000 were eligible to vote
So 13,500,000 have no say and how many of those are in that 5-8 million haters

Ok of that 27,500,000 only 17,000 000 VOTED
So 10,500 000 could not be too upset oif they didnot even take the time to vote and how many of those are in that 5-8 million haters
So out of that 17,000,000 votes Liberals only got 5,500,000 so another 11,500,000 that clearly hate the liberals so when you look at that 5-8 million sounds scary and impressive at first until you peel it down
It is really nothing and why the polls read as they do and the liberals still have the same support they did 18 months ago since most of the haters are doing nothing to change it many too young or WAY to many don't vote

MORE People have to vote and if more don't next election we are going to get the same result a Liberal WIN again .Trying to change those that do VOTE now is not enough and that has proven to be true twice now in Justins wins

OH forgot add another million NEW immigration votes also for the liberals to this

And yes TONY after engineering accounting was my second choice for a career but thank god got it didnot happen :p:p but love numbers

· Registered
3,677 Posts
I don't think Pierre needs to do a whole lot of campaigning. He has a ton of support from the younger people. So many young people have not voted in the last couple of Elections. Seniors are not happy with Trudeau. You can only buy so many votes. I still stand by my prediction that Pierre will be our next prime minister. I don't care what the polls say, and I really don't care what the liberal supporters says. This is my opinion.

· Registered
310 Posts
I don't think Pierre needs to do a whole lot of campaigning. He has a ton of support from the younger people. So many young people have not voted in the last couple of Elections. Seniors are not happy with Trudeau. You can only buy so many votes. I still stand by my prediction that Pierre will be our next prime minister. I don't care what the polls say, and I really don't care what the liberal supporters says. This is my opinion.
The gimmie dats have all the time in the world to do those stupid polls, since they don’t work while actual working class people are busy keeping afloat themselves AND the gimmiedats. Another thing to consider with the already skewed polls done by crooks

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Buckmark, I really hope you're right. Not that I think most people will see much if any difference day to day if it happens. The reality of being in power is often not as great as expected and doesn't come with total freedom to do what you want. The PCs have mega rich backers to keep happy justblike the Liberals.

But, no matter, we need the Liberals gone ASAP! Its time for a change. Like all politicians they've become too corrupt and arrogant IMO.

Key to the PCs winning a majority will be taking votes from the NDP as well as the Liberals since an NDP vote is the same as Liberal. We all need to spread that message.

If its close again like last time, the Liberals get offered first try at forming a coalition government. If they can get a voting majority that way, Trudeau stays in. Just like last time. So if I were the PCs I'd be talking quietly to the other opposition parties about our own coalition starting NOW to try to bring down the government sooner.

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Yep and your opinion the last two elections was the CPC was going to win and the stupid crooked polls were wrong NOT
Looking for a hat trick are you :p:p Polls Two buckmark 0 as of today
He best work his ass off and knock on many doors since he needs more than young people to have a win
Only 46 per cent of eligible people aged 18 to 24 voted in the 2021 federal election,

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Buckmark, I really hope you're right. Not that I think most people will see much if any difference day to day if it happens. The reality of being in power is often not as great as expected and doesn't come with total freedom to do what you want. The PCs have mega rich backers to keep happy justblike the Liberals.

But, no matter, we need the Liberals gone ASAP! Its time for a change. Like all politicians they've become too corrupt and arrogant IMO.

Key to the PCs winning a majority will be taking votes from the NDP as well as the Liberals since an NDP vote is the same as Liberal. We all need to spread that message.

If its close again like last time, the Liberals get offered first try at forming a coalition government. If they can get a voting majority that way, Trudeau stays in. Just like last time. So if I were the PCs I'd be talking quietly to the other opposition parties about our own coalition starting NOW to try to bring down the government sooner.
Just my take they have to take seats this time and focus more there since they got more votes last time than the liberals and lost. Yes more votes could lead to more seats but one has to focus on the seats they lose also more this election IMO

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Truth is, polls are almost never wrong. It happens, but terribly rarely, if they are done using good statistical sampling methods.

I'm of the opinion that polls actually can influence an election. So, personally I don't think they should be published within a couple months before an election. I'm afraid some people are influenced and vote for the projected winner. It could also go the other way too. I'd just rather people vote with one less distraction.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Just my take they have to take seats this time and focus more there since they got more votes last time than the liberals and lost. Yes more votes could lead to more seats but one has to focus on the seats they lose also more this election IMO
True. They need to do well in Ontario and Quebec to stand a good chance of winning a majority.

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Truth is, polls are almost never wrong. It happens, but terribly rarely, if they are done using good statistical sampling methods.

I'm of the opinion that polls actually can influence an election. So, personally I don't think they should be published within a couple months before an election. I'm afraid some people are influenced and vote for the projected winner. It could also go the other way too. I'd just rather people vote with one less distraction.
That is more than an opinion that is the truth. They are wrong ONLY to those that don't like what they are saying that is all
this is strong here on many topics :p

· Registered
524 Posts

I agree. I think there is a certain amount of "jumping on the bandwagon", just like at playoff times. Some people need to be right, and think that they won, no matter what. How many that you talk to in your day to day life state their dislike for Trudeau, and no one admits to voting for him, however someone must be!

· Registered
5,316 Posts
I hope Trudeau wins so he can finish what he started, everyone living in low rentals waiting for there small cheques to come in. Give the people (dumb people) what they want:) My sister thinks when people get UBI they will continue to live in their rich subdivisions with two vehicles living the dream.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts