Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's funny how foreign nationals can come here to study,get a PAL, buy a bunch of guns,break our safe storage laws and get off with a slap on the wrist. And it's very common for these students to get a PAL while they are here. There are usually a few in every class locally. I often wonder where the guns go when they finish school and have to return to their own countries.

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Banned after 2020 maybe but not official prohibs since no way they would have a 12(x) licence which is impossible for them to get and if they were true prohibs someone is in big crap for selling to them or they are illegal guns
Glad they got charged but should have been way more severe
Cheers

· Registered
310 Posts
That’s how hundreds of thousands of Chinese are immigrating here, buying their way in and doing bogus college and uni degrees that are only for residency. On top of the 500k Middle East refugees we got couple hundred thousand Chinese doing a takeover. See it all over Halifax with all the super cars and Chinese communist national money being pumped in this province, they like this province and BC because of the fisheries

· Registered
2,933 Posts
In july i was fishing for mackerel off the warf in bedford, an Asian man and his young son arrived and started fishing. I couldnt get a legal fish but every single one of his went into the cooler, he was speaking English to his son, telling him the fishing was good. When dfo arrived they started doing checks and handing out warnings, he passed the father son team and kept checking others, when he stopped to chat with me i told him what was going on and basically made him do a check. He went over and nothing but Chinese spoken, he checked the cooler, dumped about 50 fish off the warf and walked away, no warning, no nothing
If that was me id be asking kevin to bail me out.

· Registered
18,481 Posts
That’s how hundreds of thousands of Chinese are immigrating here, buying their way in and doing bogus college and uni degrees that are only for residency. On top of the 500k Middle East refugees we got couple hundred thousand Chinese doing a takeover. See it all over Halifax with all the super cars and Chinese communist national money being pumped in this province, they like this province and BC because of the fisheries
Takeover ???OMG in YOUR country I guess:D:D
ya must be why this morning mrs and I went to four places and I made a note all being staffed by immigrants of color seen two people with white skin out of a couple of dozen
WHY because guess what our kids are either too lazy or too spolied to do these min wage jobs sure not because they are more educated and doing higher end jobs
Most business here in 2022 would be closed from lack of staffing if not for these guys
HOW about working their way in
YOU need to order the triple layer model but need a big POP first :p:p and I am the straw man too funny and on the super cars some jealousy may be Humm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts