Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Some one sent me a PM about taxidermy and a business licence. I got the email on my phone but its not here so I cant reply. Try again if need be.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not sure where the start of this conversation is but here is the bull penis walking stick I was working on a since Xmas . Lots of time it was in freezer. . Its one piece and about 48" long. It was a learning piece. Should have another one before long as his starting to piss me off by mooing all day..
Needs a few more coats of sealer and then a sanding to knock off the rough spots.

All our female guests we have over I get them to hold it and guess whats it made from.

When I tell them ...... I tell them Remember the biggest penis you've held in your hands was HERE at my house.
LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Let me clarify this . This client has 3 rugs same trim color from me. Has 2 at his house and one at daughters place out west. Already planning his shoulder mount next season.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Roadkill owl and a Yew tree plaque. Yew piece was left over from going away plaques from CFS Holberg in BC (northern tip of Vancouver Island). The Yew tree ring dates over 300 years.
Hanging on to it for 29 years.

Bird Owl Beak Bird of prey Feather
Arm Plant Eye Leg Human body

1 - 20 of 67 Posts