Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not sure where the start of this conversation is but here is the bull penis walking stick I was working on a since Xmas . Lots of time it was in freezer. . Its one piece and about 48" long. It was a learning piece. Should have another one before long as his starting to piss me off by mooing all day..
Needs a few more coats of sealer and then a sanding to knock off the rough spots.

All our female guests we have over I get them to hold it and guess whats it made from.

When I tell them ...... I tell them Remember the biggest penis you've held in your hands was HERE at my house.
LOL
That is cool, RB! Still not the biggest d**k on this site, though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Posted these pics twice on KIJIJI asking if anyone know the type of goat . Both times was removed . . Anyone know??

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
My answers ranged from billy, to kinko, angora, sannon, a ram (sheep), Irish cashmere.
The jury is still debating

·
Registered
78 Posts
2021 bear harvest ready to go to clients house. 3rd rug all with same trim color. Nose to base of tail 69 inches
Front claw to claw base 69 inches

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Let me clarify this . This client has 3 rugs same trim color from me. Has 2 at his house and one at daughters place out west. Already planning his shoulder mount next season.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finished up these 4 little guys today. For sale $300 with feet and Without $275
Textile World Wood Hat Art
Sleeve Grey Wood Twig Fur clothing

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finished up these 4 little guys today. For sale $300 with paws and $275 without.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those tree logs are all plastic polymer. I buy them just like that.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I’d say Angora goat RB

mid you ever need pedestals or any weird wood products, let me know. I’ve got a shop full of live edge stuff lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finished up a fisher and a black squirrel. Sorry Tim didn't have a nut for it to hold
Dog breed Grey Carnivore Wood Mustelidae
Carnivore Fawn Terrestrial animal Whiskers Sculpture
Rodent Wood Squirrel Whiskers Fawn

221 - 240 of 249 Posts