Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr Strang made the announcement yesterday that the remaining covid restrictions will be lifted. IMO … it’s way past due. Some people are not too happy about it. If someone tests positive … and are sick as a dog … they can still go to work, or shop. No isolation required. People are still getting covid. People are still dying from covid. I guess if people are still scared shitless of this glorified cold … they can just “stay the blazes home”. Strang expects higher numbers this fall, but according to him … restrictions will not come back. I am very happy about that. When the mask mandate was lifted in march… I was definitely the minority when I walked into a store. My guess, more than 95% of the people was still wearing the face diaper … now it’s totally reversed. 95% of the people are not wearing them. (My observation) Hopefully … fingers crossed … we can forget about the Rona. I’m guessing they will soon be pushing the vaccine for “monkey pox”. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
Like seriously what is the BIG deal about wearing a mask?? If one wants to do it. I know I will until I die in indoor public places. Like being upset for having to wear under ware but I guess you don't wear them either :D:D
What ever rocks ones boat
We have never seen the flu seasons with so low numbers worth it for that alone

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Masks do not work. You can kid yourself all you like and listen to all that hoopla from Liberal doctors but the masks do not work. Our friends are living proof of that. The only ones that will give you some protection are the n95 and most people do not wear them. You don't think breathing in your own carbon dioxide has some negative effects on your lungs?? I have no issues with people wearing masks. I never did. Wear five .... doesn't matter to me. The problem I had was being forced to wear one knowing full well that they didn't work. We went to zero cases in June of 2020 not wearing masks. The Mask mandate was put into effect in the first of August of 2020 and our cases skyrocketed, especially during Omicron. The Masks did not work out so well for that. I do in fact have a problem watching a person walking down a street in town all by himself wearing a mask. You may as well walk down the street naked. That is totally ridiculous. So those of you that continue to wear the face diapers, have at 'er !!

·
Registered
439 Posts
The Masks do not work. You can kid yourself all you like and listen to all that hoopla from Liberal doctors but the masks do not work. Our friends are living proof of that. The only ones that will give you some protection are the n95 and most people do not wear them. You don't think breathing in your own carbon dioxide has some negative effects on your lungs?? I have no issues with people wearing masks. I never did. Wear five .... doesn't matter to me. The problem I had was being forced to wear one knowing full well that they didn't work. We went to zero cases in June of 2020 not wearing masks. The Mask mandate was put into effect in the first of August of 2020 and our cases skyrocketed, especially during Omicron. The Masks did not work out so well for that. I do in fact have a problem watching a person walking down a street in town all by himself wearing a mask. You may as well walk down the street naked. That is totally ridiculous. So those of you that continue to wear the face diapers, have at 'er !!
So I guess that wearing the mask during the pandemic is like wearing sun glasses during the eclipse right Buckmark
Arm Vision care Fence Gesture Goggles

·
Registered
586 Posts
Masks do make a difference if everybody does it, especially when combined with keeping your distance and hand washing.

Having said that, my wife and I have pretty much stopped wearing them now. When so few people wear them yours isn't likely to save you. Come the next wave in the fall/winter we may go back to masking though since the mask also helps protect some against simple colds and flu.

Like Buckmark I often wonder when I see a person alone on the street wearing a mask. I prefer to think they left it on absentmindedly as opposed to their being cookoo for coaco puffs. 😊

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys believe what you want to believe. Just follow along with what our crooked government has preached to us for the last 2 years. The cases in NS skyrocketed with Omicron, even though, we were one of the most vaccinated provinces in Canada.... and also we had a mask mandate in place. The mask mandate was lifted almost 4 months ago. Our cases are going down. Down to the point that Strang lifted all the remaining restrictions. According to you mask wearers .... we should all be dying or dead from covid. Keep sipping the hooch

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
she nailed it but one hgas to have a brain to understand and be effected:p

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
You guys believe what you want to believe. Just follow along with what our crooked government has preached to us for the last 2 years. The cases in NS skyrocketed with Omicron, even though, we were one of the most vaccinated provinces in Canada.... and also we had a mask mandate in place. The mask mandate was lifted almost 4 months ago. Our cases are going down. Down to the point that Strang lifted all the remaining restrictions. According to you mask wearers .... we should all be dying or dead from covid. Keep sipping the hooch
sorry I forgot you wear a mask all the time:D:D got to run selling to do :)

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
LMFAO , No shots ,no mask , and never got sick , daughter and her boyfriend got covid with 3 shots and double masked , wtf I said , wife never got covid but several colds in last 2 plus yrs and 3 shots plus masking due to work and shopping . Oldest daughter never got Covid but her roomates both did with 4 shots each again wtf ! My son and his fiance both got so called Covid with one day positive then next negative then next week after positive but later that day negative , later again negative but flu like symptoms . Only to get tested about 10 th time to be negative , could not get proper results from the rapid or the so called real test it was 60/40 negative/ positive. Neither of them or health care workers could say either way they got it or not .

I for one am just happy the restrictions are done with and hope life and common sense some what will return , say , think or correct me as one pleases or dispute my comments to satisfy your existance to do so , really don't care .

As for no shots and never sick with living mask free , I for one never drank the koolaid or flavor of the day or hour for that matter , which I know displeasure some if not many DILLIGAF .

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Dr Strang made the announcement yesterday that the remaining covid restrictions will be lifted. IMO … it’s way past due. Some people are not too happy about it. If someone tests positive … and are sick as a dog … they can still go to work, or shop. No isolation required. People are still getting covid. People are still dying from covid. I guess if people are still scared shitless of this glorified cold … they can just “stay the blazes home”. Strang expects higher numbers this fall, but according to him … restrictions will not come back. I am very happy about that. When the mask mandate was lifted in march… I was definitely the minority when I walked into a store. My guess, more than 95% of the people was still wearing the face diaper … now it’s totally reversed. 95% of the people are not wearing them. (My observation) Hopefully … fingers crossed … we can forget about the Rona. I’m guessing they will soon be pushing the vaccine for “monkey pox”. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep so deadly you don’t have to self isolate if you have it. What a crazy 21/2 yrs

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Like seriously what is the BIG deal about wearing a mask?? If one wants to do it. I know I will until I die in indoor public places. Like being upset for having to wear under ware but I guess you don't wear them either :D:D
What ever rocks ones boat
We have never seen the flu seasons with so low numbers worth it for that alone
That’s what covid is/ was a strain of the common cold/ flu.

Reactions: Tyson10gauge

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Stats don’t lie and the stats for Nova Scotia clearly show the more vaccines you had the more apt you are to get covid AND the more likely you will be hospitalized and or die. Most of the deaths in the past few months were people with three shots.
THATS WHY ALL THE MANDATES ARE GOING AWAY.

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
Yep the flu that killed just shy of 6 1/2 million people in just over 2 years including my 51 year old niece who was a healthy working nurse in ontario and placed two of my good friends who were also healthy working tradesmen on permanent disability never to work again Both their lungs are F'ked

Yep quite the common cold /flu. Not one I want to catch. It is real unfortunate the first strain didnot stay that would have taken care of all the stupid in canada and we would now be a much smarter population
All three above were first round before any vaccines were available

Like one pal said no idea if a vaccine would have helped but it sure would not have made it any worse so fully vaccinated now and pray to GOD I never get this again since it is no cold and almost killed me. The time I spent in the icu in the US I was sure I was done

·
Registered
586 Posts
Stats don’t lie and the stats for Nova Scotia clearly show the more vaccines you had the more apt you are to get covid AND the more likely you will be hospitalized and or die. Most of the deaths in the past few months were people with three shots.
THATS WHY ALL THE MANDATES ARE GOING AWAY.
I'd love to let this one go but just can't! By far the large majority of Nova Scotians that died, and continue dying weekly, from Covid were/are older and many, many of those had other complicating health issues. Most older folks got all the shots they could as quickly as they could.
So, old people die from Covid far more often than younger people AND older people were more likely to have multiple shots. Hence, Yes, many people dying lately did have 3 shots. BUT, having more shots of vaccine doesn't kill you. Covid/flu/pneumonia and old age can kill you though.

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
For me and many not going to be lying maybe someday dying from covid thinking my god I WONDER if I had the vaccines would it have made a difference. Gloating like one won something because they avoided covid so far at this stage is idiotic since this is with us until we die so the odds are very high everyone will get it at some stage
HOW BAD is the question
Who are we to question the science and say the vaccines are useless no trained scientists here that I know.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If the government would have counted covid deaths like they should have ... that 6.5 million would have been EXTREMELY lower. In order to sell a bogus vaccine ... you must first instill fear. Bill Gates just recently went on record saying that the vaccine loses its effectiveness after a few weeks.... hence the need for all the shots. If they lose their effectiveness after a few weeks ... why not have a shot once a month ??? I'm sure there would be people lined up, if that was the case. That man should be hung for his crimes against humanity.... yet there are people who thinks he was sent by god to help people. Covid was created to do the exact thing it is doing right now .... eliminating the elderly, non productive citizens of the world. Thank Mr. Gates for that. Unfortunately ... it takes the odd young, healthy person. Collateral damage. As far as “trusting the science” …. There is not one shred of scientific evidence that prove the vaccine does anything to protect you from the virus. If anyone can find it … please share. I am not talking about doctors opinions.… I am talking about actual scientific studies. If the vaccine worked like some of you claim it does … the death rate should be nearly zero by now. After all … it doesn’t stop you from getting it … it lessens the symptoms, therefore, less hospitalizations, and less people dying, right ????? ….. but here we are. Society has been conned by the super elite and slimey governments. Some of us can see right through the BS … while others can’t, or choose not to.

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
If the government would have counted covid deaths like they should have ... that 6.5 million would have been EXTREMELY lower. In order to sell a bogus vaccine ... you must first instill fear. Bill Gates just recently went on record saying that the vaccine loses its effectiveness after a few weeks.... hence the need for all the shots. If they lose their effectiveness after a few weeks ... why not have a shot once a month ??? I'm sure there would be people lined up, if that was the case. That man should be hung for his crimes against humanity.... yet there are people who thinks he was sent by god to help people. Covid was created to do the exact thing it is doing right now .... eliminating the elderly, non productive citizens of the world. Thank Mr. Gates for that. Unfortunately ... it takes the odd young, healthy person. Collateral damage. As far as “trusting the science” …. There is not one shred of scientific evidence that prove the vaccine does anything to protect you from the virus. If anyone can find it … please share. I am not talking about doctors opinions.… I am talking about actual scientific studies. If the vaccine worked like some of you claim it does … the death rate should be nearly zero by now. After all … it doesn’t stop you from getting it … it lessens the symptoms, therefore, less hospitalizations, and less people dying, right ????? ….. but here we are. Society has been conned by the super elite and slimey governments. Some of us can see right through the BS … while others can’t, or choose not to.
OMG please no more Bill gates dreams. :cry:The only thing I see from you on this subject is nice wall shadows :p

1 - 20 of 215 Posts