Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
As someone who understands science as well as "the science", I can assure you the jab is not only not necessary but it's dangerous.
Interesting . I suggest you contact and share your discovery and data with Dr Theresa Tam vs a bunch of old tradesman and accountants here most of which are fully jabbed
Cheers

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Yes ... lets trust science ... as long as it fits in with the narrative. Those doctors and scientists that contradict this foolishness are discredited for spreading false information. Drink up people before the kool-aid gets warm !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well considering that the chief medical officer (CMO) for Nova Scotia had all of his experience as a university rugby doctor before becoming the CMO, his science knowledge is generally limited to sports medicine. I have had some in depth discussions with virologists and other doctorate holding biology fields. I'm not coming out as an armchair or Monday morning quarterback. When this started two years ago, I read all the research papers and drew my own conclusions. Many of my personal predictions have come true. Over that same time period, I saw practicing doctors make the same claims and be censored and censured only to be later be proven correct.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Well considering that the chief medical officer (CMO) for Nova Scotia had all of his experience as a university rugby doctor before becoming the CMO, his science knowledge is generally limited to sports medicine. I have had some in depth discussions with virologists and other doctorate holding biology fields. I'm not coming out as an armchair or Monday morning quarterback. When this started two years ago, I read all the research papers and drew my own conclusions. Many of my personal predictions have come true. Over that same time period, I saw practicing doctors make the same claims and be censored and censured only to be later be proven correct.
Understand but not sure what the NS medical officer has to do with it vs sharing Dr Tam
Any how
Cheers

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Well if your goin to use that religious zealot as an example when your talkin about the government and screw ups i'm pretty sure it was the provincial government that arrested him not the the feds..I watched one of his sermon's at the border in Coutts no hate speech their or calls for violence against authorities' lol.
Yes the provincial gov but gov still. Hate speech or not he won his case.
Have no doubts the feds will get theirs too

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
So now what you going to run away too.:p:p and I thought you were a tough old guy :) Has nothing to do with trusting the government has to do with trusting the science and those a hell of a lot smarter than all of us combined on this subject
Once again you make up stuff - where did I say I was going to run away

·
Registered
590 Posts
Kinda of a waste of time here, except for a few here the large majority drank the kook aid. Hard to believe so many people love and trust the government on this topic.
"Love and Trust" is not how I would describe my ,or anyone else's on the forum here, opinion of any level of government anywhere in the world. No elected official can ever be truly trusted IMO.
The best I can hope for is that most of the health professionals (doctors) still remember the oaths they took and therefore are passing on their honest and true beliefs regarding covid and its vaccines. Clearly that is not the case with several I can think of in Canada and the USA.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Ok Now I u8nderstand you but there is no link at all between this NEW sudden death and the vaccine that one can find
There are no links for numerous things. Especially things those in power don’t want the general public to know. Anyone whom thinks google ( as well as all search engines and social media platforms) is not censored needs to shake their heads.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
So now what you going to run away too.:p:p and I thought you were a tough old guy :) Has nothing to do with trusting the government has to do with trusting the science and those a hell of a lot smarter than all of us combined on this subject
Trusting the science???? Trusting those smarter then us ?????
Who do you think publishes articles in medical journals sure ain’t people that worked in coal mines. The scientists used by pharmaceutical companies have no choice except to find what they are told to by the pharmaceutical upper management if they even suggest a vaccine may be harmful they get terminated. THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES!!! The science is NOW OUT THERE to prove covid vaccines are extremely harmful and possibly responsible for killing people. You need to get off main stream media and do some actual research yourself.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Understand but not sure what the NS medical officer has to do with it vs sharing Dr Tam
Any how
Cheers
Dr. Tam should not even be in that position but everyone seems to ignore that conflict of interest. She is as corrupt as Trudeau!
I suppose you also believe the top RCMP cop didn’t take her directive from the federal gov either. Wake up joe the corruption in this country runs thick and deep everywhere

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
"Love and Trust" is not how I would describe my ,or anyone else's on the forum here, opinion of any level of government anywhere in the world. No elected official can ever be truly trusted IMO.
The best I can hope for is that most of the health professionals (doctors) still remember the oaths they took and therefore are passing on their honest and true beliefs regarding covid and its vaccines. Clearly that is not the case with several I can think of in Canada and the USA.
You do realize the oath has been changed.
But yes many are honest and trying to follow the old oath, unfortunately those medical people get their walking papers and license pulled all over the world. Hundreds in Canada but those that see the damage still try to prevent further damage. There have been at least 8 top surgeons in Nova Scotia alone terminated and discredited for not following the covid narrative
BUT CBC, CTV ,GLOBAL won’t report it, I wonder why.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
As someone who understands science as well as "the science", I can assure you the jab is not only not necessary but it's dangerous.
It is hard to understand especially when it shows these vaccines to be poisonous but our medical system and governments continue to push them.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
E]

:p:p
The book has blank pages which is why I am sending it to buckmark
He will be able to read and understand it :D:D
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it were real it would be as bad as a book on Ethics written by Brian Mulroney or "Honesty in the Presidency" written by Richard Nixon or Donald Trump. :)

181 - 200 of 215 Posts