Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
The pages were blank .. just like his mind. I honestly don’t know how people continue to vote for that guy. He is bankrupting Canada, and people are too blind, or brainwashed to see it. Maybe the turd is smart … he legalized weed hoping people would be stoned enough to not care what he is doing to this country ?? Things will be different the next time around. He will step down before the next election. He knows he can‘t beat Poiliever.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
The pages were blank .. just like his mind. I honestly don’t know how people continue to vote for that guy. He is bankrupting Canada, and people are too blind, or brainwashed to see it. Maybe the turd is smart … he legalized weed hoping people would be stoned enough to not care what he is doing to this country ?? Things will be different the next time around. He will step down before the next election. He knows he can‘t beat Poiliever.
Now you are really dreaming. He won't have to beat him the CPC are beating themselves again with stuff like this.
Yep everyone loves harper NOT

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
It wouldn't matter who ran against Trudeau ... the Lib supporters always finds a reason why he can't beat him. Libs realize that Poiliever is a legit challenger, and they are afraid he might upset the corrupt apple cart.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
It wouldn't matter who ran against Trudeau ... the Lib supporters always finds a reason why he can't beat him. Libs realize that Poiliever is a legit challenger, and they are afraid he might upset the corrupt apple cart.
Liberals are not scared of no one especially a right wing CPC like pierre
They love that type since they are so easy to beat. Maybe if it was 1970 but not 2022

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yea. He'll flip theirs over and build his own corrupt cart selling slightly used ARs.
Mark my words - He and the CPCs are no different than Liberals in the end. And Mr. P is not the saviour. He's just a slick talking liar like all the rest.
Yes. I'm jaded. But I'm realistic!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
I am certainly not saying he will be any better than any other corrupt politician, but Canada needs a change and we need it fast. Trudeau is bankrupting us as we speak. That's what happens when you print money.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
I am certainly not saying he will be any better than any other corrupt politician, but Canada needs a change and we need it fast. Trudeau is bankrupting us as we speak. That's what happens when you print money.
All it will be if pierre wins and that is a big if is getting rid of one idiot and replacing him with a different type of idiot

·
Registered
590 Posts
The CPC could beat the Liberals. But to do it they will have to move closer to the middle of politics.
Too many Canadians look to the US and see the crazy shit the right wing Republicans are doing now and are justified in being frightened and repulsed. Canadians, especially women I think you will find,
do not want to risk that kind of thing happening here.
Personally, I believe we are watching the beginning of the fall of the USA. Republicans do not even believe in democracy any more making them on par with Soviets in my eyes. If they don't smarten up quick it will end in civil war.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Is there actually any "middle ground" ??? According to the Libs ... Pierre is far right and According to the Cons ... (me ) ... the Libs are far left.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
The CPC could beat the Liberals. But to do it they will have to move closer to the middle of politics.
Too many Canadians look to the US and see the crazy shit the right wing Republicans are doing now and are justified in being frightened and repulsed. Canadians, especially women I think you will find,
do not want to risk that kind of thing happening here.
Personally, I believe we are watching the beginning of the fall of the USA. Republicans do not even believe in democracy any more making them on par with Soviets in my eyes. If they don't smarten up quick it will end in civil war.
Beat them yes but never a majority

·
Registered
590 Posts
You're not wrong there! I get that we had to support people that couldn't work during the pandemic.. But, I object to giving gobs if cash to big corporations. They hose consumers and then the moment profits start to fall they demand that all us average Joes give them money. Air Canada is a classic example, as are Sobeys and Super Store.
And the "government" helped them steal from us! Not that I believe the CPCs would have done any better.

201 - 215 of 215 Posts