Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Like I said NOT talking about SADS if you can read you would realize that.!'!!
So why are you posting things entirely different like syndromes and depression
No where did I mention cardiac arrest, I was referring to people dying with NO APPARENT MEDICAL REASON- THEY DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DYING
Like talking to a wall Seems you created your own syndrome did you PRICELESS. It is YOU who keeps saying SAD which is NOT what you think it is SADS is killing people not SAD.and I tried my best to show the differences BUT
Carry on with your new syndrome:D:D:D and in your defense you say google is wrong and no good best post you ever made;)

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
So I did the good old Google search on the and could not find anything on S A D. The search returned SADS instead. However, included in the search results was this item -
As to seemingly perfectly healthy younger adults dying unexpectedly. I have personally heard of cases beginning when I was about 16 when a guy about 20, who had been working construction two doors down from where we were building a house in Moncton, dropped dead playing baseball one Sunday afternoon. These deaths always seem to be heart related and come without prior warning. It has happened to a few big time young sports figures over the years. Nothing diagnosed and then they drop dead.
Been going on probably since time began I expect.
Could be related to covid. Could be related to someone or some group wanting to make a big thing by twisting statistics. Could be related to vaccines. Could simply be a normal (though terribly small) item on the list of things that kills humans. I'm going with the last one.
Honestly, the way things are going these days, unless I compiled the data myself I trust virtually nothing. Growing up one of my best friends would always ask me "Do you believe everything you read?" The older I get the more I know he was far wiser as a teenager than he had any right to be. Interestingly, he became a programmer and worked for CSIS for years, and may still for that matter. I haven't seen him in years.
About the same here 16 or 17 we had rented the ice a bunch of us playing hockey
1/2 way through one guy just dropped and we all laughed saying he tripped over the blue line we were not laughing 5 minutes later when we seen he was stone dead
They later said it was sads and the first I have ever heard of it
Cheers

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
This week brings the return of the South Shore Exhibition in Bridgewater. I have been here steady since Monday tending beef cattle. I counted 5 masks so far. It actually feels normal once again.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
They are saying it is saving lives but I'm not seeing any documentation or proof that proves that. Is there anything out there, other than what the WHO or CDC says, that can back that up ??? I am no scientist, nor am I in the medical field, but I am smart enough to know that it takes years of studies to come up with that. I guess Covid vaccines is different. Keep putting the boosters in their arms. Apparently, that makes people feel safe.🤣🤣

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
They are saying it is saving lives but I'm not seeing any documentation or proof that proves that. Is there anything out there, other than what the WHO or CDC says, that can back that up ??? I am no scientist, nor am I in the medical field, but I am smart enough to know that it takes years of studies to come up with that. I guess Covid vaccines is different. Keep putting the boosters in their arms. Apparently, that makes people feel safe.🤣🤣
who ever you are stop using buckmarks account here smart and buckmark don't match:p:p
Just had a real nice buck and doe walk up the driveway by the time I got mama for a pic they were too far away across the street:(

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
No did you lol.
It seems those un vaxed are now immune now anyway!
Not a chance my friend , still unaffected from it . Simply made a joke about the old thread , " got your vax yet " and how so much in this thread only solidifies what's taking place in real world .

Lost a relative back in Oct last yr , real Covid Natzi ( Mother) they got all 3 jabs and month after the 3rd shot got Covid and died from it . Kept saying that the " Science " would protect them and kill off non believers like myself .

Well they are now gone to dust and I'm still kicking .

Oh save the condolences , we were by NO means close !

·
Registered
27 Posts
In 2 years of exposure in an environment where many people are now triple jabbed and have been off work multiple times for the infection, I haven't missed a day and I might have had omicron for less than a day if any infection.
Anecdotal evidence suggests the jab does not help you avoid, or fight off, the infection.
I could go further into the science but that doesn't translate well in a forum typed on my phone. 😀

·
Registered
590 Posts
IMO, the truth is, no one knows 100% for certain who the vaccines will protect and who may as well not bother taking them because it won't make any difference if and when they do catch covid. Think about the annual flu vaccine which is for the same sort of viruses. Appears to help many people but flu still kills thousands of older folks every years and a few young people as well.
It is impossible to say with certainty that we, as a large group, would be better or worse off without the vaccines. There is simply no way for anyone on earth to run a test/trial to prove that. Cant be done.
I've stopped wearing a mask for now. Won't bother with another booster until the next round if there is one or late this fall. I had covid so between the shots and having it I figure I'm as safe as I can be for now. The next round or flare up I may change my tune though.
Everyone has to do and believe for themselves and their loved ones I guess. I just worry that some see both ducks (not decoys) and wood floating and conclude that ducks therefore are made of wood.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
In 2 years of exposure in an environment where many people are now triple jabbed and have been off work multiple times for the infection, I haven't missed a day and I might have had omicron for less than a day if any infection.
Anecdotal evidence suggests the jab does not help you avoid, or fight off, the infection.
I could go further into the science but that doesn't translate well in a forum typed on my phone. 😀
Kinda of a waste of time here, except for a few here the large majority drank the kook aid. Hard to believe so many people love and trust the government on this topic.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
IMO, the truth is, no one knows 100% for certain who the vaccines will protect and who may as well not bother taking them because it won't make any difference if and when they do catch covid. Think about the annual flu vaccine which is for the same sort of viruses. Appears to help many people but flu still kills thousands of older folks every years and a few young people as well.
It is impossible to say with certainty that we, as a large group, would be better or worse off without the vaccines. There is simply no way for anyone on earth to run a test/trial to prove that. Cant be done.
I've stopped wearing a mask for now. Won't bother with another booster until the next round if there is one or late this fall. I had covid so between the shots and having it I figure I'm as safe as I can be for now. The next round or flare up I may change my tune though.
Everyone has to do and believe for themselves and their loved ones I guess. I just worry that some see both ducks (not decoys) and wood floating and conclude that ducks therefore are made of wood.
Next round ??????? There are as many cases right now as there ever was, just not on the news every single day and their not releasing case counts.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Lots of court cases against the governments. Like the preacher in Alberta, completely exonerated by the courts and the government ordered to pay compensation. The governments screwed up royally and now it’s time to face the consequences

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Like talking to a wall Seems you created your own syndrome did you PRICELESS. It is YOU who keeps saying SAD which is NOT what you think it is SADS is killing people not SAD.and I tried my best to show the differences BUT
Carry on with your new syndrome:D:D:D and in your defense you say google is wrong and no good best post you ever made;)

No joe I’m not talking about SADS. I DID NOT NAME IT SIMPLY USED AN ACRONYM.I’m talking about people dying from something they have yet to name because they have not been able to pin point the reason. NO ONE KNOWS WHY THE DIED AND NOT FROM HEART FAILURE.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Lots of court cases against the governments. Like the preacher in Alberta, completely exonerated by the courts and the government ordered to pay compensation. The governments screwed up royally and now it’s time to face the consequences
Well if your goin to use that religious zealot as an example when your talkin about the government and screw ups i'm pretty sure it was the provincial government that arrested him not the the feds..I watched one of his sermon's at the border in Coutts no hate speech their or calls for violence against authorities' lol.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Kinda of a waste of time here, except for a few here the large majority drank the kook aid. Hard to believe so many people love and trust the government on this topic.
So now what you going to run away too.:p:p and I thought you were a tough old guy :) Has nothing to do with trusting the government has to do with trusting the science and those a hell of a lot smarter than all of us combined on this subject

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
No joe I’m not talking about SADS. I DID NOT NAME IT SIMPLY USED AN ACRONYM.I’m talking about people dying from something they have yet to name because they have not been able to pin point the reason. NO ONE KNOWS WHY THE DIED AND NOT FROM HEART FAILURE.
Ok Now I u8nderstand you but there is no link at all between this NEW sudden death and the vaccine that one can find

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Well said. You mean like the heads on some people:D:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
So now what you going to run away too.:p:p and I thought you were a tough old guy :) Has nothing to do with trusting the government has to do with trusting the science and those a hell of a lot smarter than all of us combined on this subject
As someone who understands science as well as "the science", I can assure you the jab is not only not necessary but it's dangerous.

161 - 180 of 215 Posts