1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
nope...just leave the converted 30 round banana mag out of it 🤣

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You’re very optimistic Joe. IMO … NO centerfire semi’s are safe.… but as of now … they are still legal.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You’re very optimistic Joe. IMO … NO centerfire semi’s are safe.… but as of now … they are still legal.
Like this the rem 1100 came out in 63 and in the late 60's I was told don't they are going to be banned. All semi's are
Well I didnot listen to these chicken littles and they will die with me
True designed hunting guns are going no where unlike military converted for hunting
Funny over 50 years later and there are still chicken littles peeping:p
Cheers

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Like this the rem 1100 came out in 63 and in the late 60's I was told don't they are going to be banned. All semi's are
Well I didnot listen to these chicken littles and they will die with me
True designed hunting guns are going no where unlike military converted for hunting
Funny over 50 years later and there are still chicken littles peeping:p
Cheers
Those were much different times Joe.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Much different times indeed, Joe. Right now … we have a leader (a term I use very loosely), that would love to see all guns banned... except for military and law enforcement. Semi’s will be the first to go. Let’s hope the Turd is the first to go !!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Those were much different times Joe.
They will die with me any bets . You guys should research what banning semi hunting guns would do to just waterfowl hunting in canada and the dollars that it generates. No government is that stupid
Sorry but not going to happen other than semi handguns and maybe all handguns
Cheers
Hunting spending totalled $5.9 billion in 2018.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Much different times indeed, Joe. Right now … we have a leader (a term I use very loosely), that would love to see all guns banned... except for military and law enforcement. Semi’s will be the first to go. Let’s hope the Turd is the first to go !!
He is different than his father was not on your life and he didnot get my 1100's either and wanted them
If Justin and the liberals wanted them they would be on the list now. Nothing to stop him this round
How confident am I well I kept almost 40 so pretty confident I would say
Public doesn't see a 7400 like they do a AR
Peep peep:p Run and put your helmet on before you get hit
Not to mention I heard the same thing before this ban from you Joe your 7400's are gone and I said the same thing NOPE and who was right

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
LOL hear what the Tool said last night in the debate
Yep truth slipped out
He is just like those that came before him in the PC party tons of promises until they get elected and then they leave what is in place and approved and forget about us. Christ harper was going to redo the firearms act NOT
So much for his reversal of the ban Like I said 100 times
I may not be smart but do it to me a few times and I will remember
Only people who like gun owners is gun owners no political party does

I quote

In the face of Trudeau's attacks, O'Toole said: "We will maintain a ban on assault weapons."

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
It would be political suicide to say he is going to repeal the gun ban. Let’s wait until he gets in power and then we will have this discussion. Every man, woman and dog, knows a gun ban will not work. Put the resources where it might actually make a difference. A buy back program that will cost tax payers one billion plus … is not the solution.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
It would be political suicide to say he is going to repeal the gun ban. Let’s wait until he gets in power and then we will have this discussion. Every man, woman and dog, knows a gun ban will not work. Put the resources where it might actually make a difference. A buy back program that will cost tax payers one billion plus … is not the solution.
Well that is funny since he did many times .It is part of his platform
In power? He will be able to do nothing with a minority government
Cheers

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Joe .. you seem pretty sure there will be a minority government. That is something that I would never bet on. It’s a good possibility … but stranger things have happened. Remember the US election ???? ……. Creepy Joe did not win that election fairly. That I would bet my life on. If he did … why aren’t all his followers getting vaccinated ?? If he won by such a landslide victory … his cult would ALL be double vaccinated.
As for the 7400 …. I have said it before …. NO SEMI”S ARE SAFE. The most amount of bullets in the shortest amount of time. ALL semi’s fit this category.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Joe .. you seem pretty sure there will be a minority government. That is something that I would never bet on. It’s a good possibility … but stranger things have happened. Remember the US election ???? ……. Creepy Joe did not win that election fairly. That I would bet my life on. If he did … why aren’t all his followers getting vaccinated ?? If he won by such a landslide victory … his cult would ALL be double vaccinated.
As for the 7400 …. I have said it before …. NO SEMI”S ARE SAFE. The most amount of bullets in the shortest amount of time. ALL semi’s fit this category.

IMO yes. Just don't know if red or blue
Nope the 7400 is not built on an ar platform or designed originally for military use which was the main focus. If it ever does happen we will be all dead and gone
So far I have picked through my collection correctly
It is not hard to see what they want
Cheers

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
"The most amount of bullets in the shortest amount of time" .. will a 7400 fire more than 2 rounds without jamming ;)

Reactions: Old Hunter

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Welcome back FNH …. What you said made me chuckle. I had a 7400. Used it one season and hated it. Jammed every time. POS Rifle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts