Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
17,701 Posts
Both of mine are French Brittnay Spaniels
Lilly before she took the hormone disorder from the flea/ heart meds

Lilly after with a coat like a small bear but Ok :and now on hormones :(

Stella being Stella

Stella pissed at mom since she takes 1/2 of their toys every few months and washes them and put out the other half
She wants the old ones back :p:p but won't see them until the next change out and had a bath also :)
Yes they are very very spoiled as one can see

· Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Both of mine are French Brittnay Spaniels
Lilly before she took the hormone disorder from the flea/ heart meds

Lilly after with a coat like a small bear but Ok :and now on hormones :(

Stella being Stella

Stella pissed at mom since she takes 1/2 of their toys every few months and washes them and put out the other half
She wants the old ones back :p:p but won't see them until the next change out and had a bath also :)
Yes they are very very spoiled as one can see

You should get them some toys 😀

· Registered
17,701 Posts
View attachment 98957
This big guy passed a few years ago. Big Ben. He always knew when there was a deer in the truck. Came home one evening with a nice buck rolled up in a tarp. I had placed the heart with it. I forgot when unloading the deer and when I came back the dog was smacking his lips. He had inhaled it😀
I remember you sharing pics of that old pal. He was the big cheese eater was he not :)

· Registered
17,701 Posts
You should get them some toys 😀
Daughter and I go over board for sure and ones they like we buy it over and over it seems
They have never distroyed even one where my old two britts would tear them apart
Stella is like me OCD and always picking the same ones out of the bin herself and lines them up in front of her like this and looks at them for hours ( she does this not us ) and always one under her head
Like 4 or 5 of these giggle birds yep another hoarder who likes to look at their stash:p:p
Ah it is their room now so who cares sorry their room where dad's flat screen had to go.:( and dad hangs So mom has all the three dogs and mess she says in one place :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts