Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
17,701 Posts
Every time one off these come up I think of my first Britt Maggie born in 1999 and passed in 2012 and I grab this mug which I have shared here many times and think of her since she was that dog for me

She was the orange on the left and passed just a bit after this. The new pup on the right was belle

Yep I expanded the kennel from 6x12 to 12x12 when belle came and built them a doggie duplex :) all sawn juniper rigid foam 4 " insulated and heated which poor maggie didnit live long enough to enjoy :(

· Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
God love her. Thanks for sharing
Yes. When my neighbors across the street moved in they had the most beautiful dog but blind. The dog had many healthy years left. Unknowing to anyone they put her down. Sad, I would have taken her in a heartbeat. They then got two other dogs no one looks after and they just run loose in the subdivision.

· Registered
17,701 Posts
Yes. When my neighbors across the street moved in they had the most beautiful dog but blind. The dog had many healthy years left. Unknowing to anyone they put her down. Sad, I would have taken her in a heartbeat. They then got two other dogs no one looks after and they just run loose in the subdivision.
I am just glad you and I are not dogs since with all we have wrong they would have put us down years ago :(

21 - 33 of 33 Posts