Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I figured I have seen it all over the years I was wrong
Man what is next :(

In the interest of full disclosure I am not a trap shooter. I shoot trap (and skeet) occasionally when I'm not shooting sporting clays. I'm average at best at all of them but my trap scores did increase from the mid teens to the low 20's after only a few weeks of dry firing at Terry Jordon's wall chart.

After purchasing the wall chart from Terry I found him to be very approachable by phone or email with any questions I had. I bought the 8' by 36" version and hang it in my garage in the summer and in my basement in the winter. Even though his prices are in US funds he only charged me in Canadian funds when I picked it up at his house in St Thomas Ontario.

I wish he had something similar for skeet! lol
Property Couch Rectangle Interior design Shade

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
From the reviews I have seen all say it is a very good drill for building muscle memory .

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
Always wondered why the heads turned black after shooting those pink headed ducks...lmfao
I don't want to say in public how much time was spent in front of the TV..with the kids of course.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From the reviews I have seen all say it is a very good drill for building muscle memory .
Guess I am real old school
Poor scores I can still hear the old man. get down stairs and pull that handle until that 5 gallon bucket is full, shoot them and keep doing that until you are happy with your scores
Times sure have changed and not for the better IMO
Have never dry fired a gun in my life or swung them around in the house
Cheers

·
Registered
920 Posts
I recall along, long time ago, all the coin I spent playing the arcade Games with the rifle on top trying to earn enough points for a free game. Now you don’t even have to get off your couch🧐

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
A buddy of mine used to get his 7 yr old son to stand on the coffee table...with his Mossberg bantam pump 410 in hand and track / swing the gun at the red tail lights goin by the house at night ;) ;) his mom used to say...oh dear jaysus don't let anyone notice him doin THAT !!! 🤣🤣

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
Lots of techniques out there...I thought that one was kinda kool !

(( for those enquiring type minds who are just about to ask... ...NO...the gun was not loaded, NO...the sheer curtains were not open...NO...the living room was not lit up )) ...LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts