Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another loser. Had this guy contact me for my 35 from Ontario I believe. After telling him there was no shipping I get an e-mail that he has contacted a vendor here in my area of Nova Scotia to send it out. He has a friend that is friends of the vendor. He says he is willing to pay the extra to the vendor for shipping and packaging. He first sends me an EMT but no password, then two more times where it indicates the connection to his online banking does not work. After two days or screwing around with this guy through e-mails the EMT gets cancelled. He responds to no e-mails. He screwed his friend, the vendor and myself who tried to accomodate this gentlemen. You see this guys mug show up, turn the other way.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
None of my business but you have a high chance of finding yourself in poop showing his firearms number for the world to see Rest no big deal
Black the number out
Cheers

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
For once, I agree with Joe. Just black out his number.… but thanks for the heads up.
Going to be a strange day with us in agreement:p:p
Wonder of those dudes in Montreal are still making the fake cards. Big problem with them on nutz a few years ago
Take care

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
#1 Rule on any buy an d sell site check profile for reviews and how long they are a member , no rating s , new account or no ads ever posted they are all Red Flags and I simply won't deal with them ! Not worth the hassle . Glad you never shipped it , then you gotta try get it back , could been even worse . Report it if on Gun Post Andre will delete and ban the IP address he set his account on . Hes done it b4 and it gets rid of those types real fast .

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You seem to find all the losers in the gun world my friend. No wonder you get so frustrated selling your guns and the joke is they are always very nice well cared for with prices where they should be and most times rare models of levers
Better days coming
take care

·
Registered
635 Posts
I must have a horse shoe up my a**e, I bought and sold, numerous guns on Gun-Post, never once did I get taken by any buyer or seller. Only had one gun that I bought that I got pi**ed off with the seller and told him that I was returning it to him. If he didn't return my money by the time he received the gun I would be standing on his door step. got the money in less than an hour and also $30.00 shipping back to him. reason for returning it was that the forearm was filled with body fill from a body shop, and I mean filled.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I tried to edit and remove the PAL, did some one on the site remove it? I do not see it.
She is gone since hours. I assumed you did it. Dad is looking out for you I would say :)
He cannot slap your paw since you only have one that works :p

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I must have a horse shoe up my a**e, I bought and sold, numerous guns on Gun-Post, never once did I get taken by any buyer or seller. Only had one gun that I bought that I got pi**ed off with the seller and told him that I was returning it to him. If he didn't return my money by the time he received the gun I would be standing on his door step. got the money in less than an hour and also $30.00 shipping back to him. reason for returning it was that the forearm was filled with body fill from a body shop, and I mean filled.
Sweet Jesus. That is a first for me. Looks like an old cooey maybe. Could have at least put the spot putty on it :)
Cheers

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sweet Jesus. That is a first for me. Looks like an old cooey maybe. Could have at least put the spot putty on it :)
Cheers
They had it camouflaged pretty good, I thought that I would strip it down and give it a couple of coats of True Oil, when I started to fine sand it that's when you could smell body fill all through the house, took it out side in the shed to finish and that's when it appeared, couldn't believe it,, body fill of all fillers to use, his excuse was that the forearm cracked an he cut the wedge right out of it and filled her full, what next?

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She is gone since hours. I assumed you did it. Dad is looking out for you I would say :)
He cannot slap your paw since you only have one that works :p
Must be Kevin, I apologize, never thought of blacking out part of the card. me bad

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers
Good thing you sent it back, you probably would have to had it taken to a service center for inspection every two years :) .

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Damm , that would been better to get another stock b4 he sold it , thats just dishonesty at its finest pulling that crap off

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
I tried to edit and remove the PAL, did some one on the site remove it? I do not see it.
Yes ! I couldn't redact the number so I removed the pic all together.

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
#1 Rule on any buy an d sell site check profile for reviews and how long they are a member , no rating s , new account or no ads ever posted they are all Red Flags and I simply won't deal with them ! Not worth the hassle . Glad you never shipped it , then you gotta try get it back , could been even worse . Report it if on Gun Post Andre will delete and ban the IP address he set his account on . Hes done it b4 and it gets rid of those types real fast .
My motto as well !!

·
Registered
635 Posts
My motto as well !!
Yes you are right Kevin ,,but we all started out with a no rating,, it is a gamble for sure, get phone #,call them, talk to them, try every tactic out there known to man, like I said before I bought and sold and shipped and must say never got shafted as of yet, am I just lucky, maybe, or did my homework before I sent any money. Hard to get shafted on hand guns where they are registered and must be approved and verified, that's what I miss about the long guns, you had something to go by as well,, as we all know how that went and ended up. That was misused so bad by the CFO that it had to go. I sold a 303 British and while doing the transfer over the phone when the idiot from the CFO asked me to identify the symbols on the barrel. never had a clue what they were or what they all meant, I believe she was serious as well,
LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts