Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
441 - 460 of 649 Posts

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Well so far they are doing just fine in 2022 and you told me in 2020 they are gone but didnot happen and now in 2022 didnot happen again plus there was a ton of bans since 65 all of which they made it
AHH you also said Justin was gone the last two elections so would not be so quick to say not going to happen again
I will die with them and sorry Pierre will save nothing as far as banned guns go
Any bets??? I have told YOU before I need the money :) not going to matter anyway I will be working in some chinese prison camp by then in canada OMG or working for bill gates after he puts a chip in me:p:p
Justin will be gone next election. Canadians are growing tired of his antics and embarrassing actions. It won’t be because of firearm legislation but will be because of the recession.
Historically the liberals lead us into recession and the conservatives lead us out.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
I told you already to squash the CPC and Pierre on their taking old granbpa's Joes hunting guns attack and to calm down the NDP
This oldjoes hunting guns will be gone after the bill is cleaned up and then what will Pierre have to repeal it a list of semi military rifles HELLO
How about NOTHING since voters sure would not support that

And then when your chicken little friends say Pierre is going to repeal this bill I ask myself WTF am I miising
He can only repeal if he wins a majority government which currently as of dec 4th has a 3% chance of doing and NO government has ever pulled that oiff when the poills were so against it in the history of federal elections
You think the liberals, ndp or bloc will support him in this effort like that will happen NOT
Sweet jesus are you guys that desperate and only have that to hope for to grasp for somethiung impossible
Fill your boots but you are trying to push a string up hill and call me what ever you like I see reality that is the difference between us and has nothing to do with supporting anyone liberals included Face it if that bill gets to be law it is ours for a long time
Read it and the amendment
I would pull the string up the hill behind me. Why would anyone try to push it????

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Just my opinion they have top stop cooking this pot and move on since they will lose votes they gained and they know that way bigger fish to fry to gain way more votes
Yea but face it they are moving quickly this time. ASSAULT RIFLES AND HANDGUNS. THATS HUGH JOE. Why slow down now esp if the push back is not substantial

· Registered
7,795 Posts
If the SKS gets removed from the list it will not be because of Poiliever or the CCFR it will be because the natives of the north use them to hunt

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Hey TS are your levers safe. In WW1 the Winchester model 94 was used by the French military. The Winchester lever actions as well as the Henry were used in the Indian wars in the US. So they could be classed as military rifles........

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Big bust in TO t’other day.62 firearms seized. Most were Glock handguns which police say would sell for $4500-$5500 each on the streets!! Imagine paying that much for a Glock!
Well thank you Mr. Trudeau and company for driving up the price of illegal guns!!! You liberals did an awesome job of helping our criminals make even bigger profits, which means more illegal guns being smuggled in and sold in Canada, which of course will result in more shootings and more violent crime!!!
THREE CHEERS FOR THE LIBERALS AND FREE ENTERPRISE

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Yep everyone is a bit different I find like ladies :)
I have to admit I was surprised to hear you guys saying the Remington semis often jam. I've never owned one but this is the first I've ever heard anyone admit their performance is spotty. Or should I say admit their performance is spotty. I've always known that many semi auto .22s are prone to miss feed, etcetera but I thought the extra force generated by centre fire ammo solved those problems.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Big bust in TO t’other day.62 firearms seized. Most were Glock handguns which police say would sell for $4500-$5500 each on the streets!! Imagine paying that much for a Glock!
Well thank you Mr. Trudeau and company for driving up the price of illegal guns!!! You liberals did an awesome job of helping our criminals make even bigger profits, which means more illegal guns being smuggled in and sold in Canada, which of course will result in more shootings and more violent crime!!!
THREE CHEERS FOR THE LIBERALS AND FREE ENTERPRISE
Here’s the spin off from illegal guns.
I want to become a top criminal mafia Capo boss in TO so well first I need a gun but I don’t have the money so now I have to sell more dope, break into more houses, rob more stores and mug a dozen people each night for a week and hope they have cash. What does it add up to - MORE VIOLENT CRIMES
WAY TO GO TRUDEAU

· Registered
7,795 Posts
If any city really wants to put an end to violent crime and gang crime the solution is simple
HIRE CHARLES BRONSON just look at the results he had in his Death Wish movies

Ha ha ha WILDEY’s COMING

· Registered
7,795 Posts
I have to admit I was surprised to hear you guys saying the Remington semis often jam. I've never owned one but this is the first I've ever heard anyone admit their performance is spotty. Or should I say admit their performance is spotty. I've always known that many semi auto .22s are prone to miss feed, etcetera but I thought the extra force generated by centre fire ammo solved those problems.
Remington semi auto centerfire rifles were known to have a lot of issues with jamming. They are also well known for chatter. Every gunsmith I ever went to or talked to had at least a dozen laying around that could not be repaired due to chatter. I kept mine clean and lubricated so it wouldn’t happen
As to the 22’s I can’t respond. I have a Browning BAR 22 beautiful gun. Small compact and very accurate. Never any problems with it no matter how cold it is, but of course it’s A BROWNING. SIMPLY THE BEST

· Registered
18,485 Posts
Yea but face it they are moving quickly this time. ASSAULT RIFLES AND HANDGUNS. THATS HUGH JOE. Why slow down now esp if the push back is not substantial
Would not be shocked since even some liberals say it should have been left alone since it was going through so quietly and smoothly and I think if they had their day over it would have never been amended We will see

· Registered
18,485 Posts
Remington semi auto centerfire rifles were known to have a lot of issues with jamming. They are also well known for chatter. Every gunsmith I ever went to or talked to had at least a dozen laying around that could not be repaired due to chatter. I kept mine clean and lubricated so it wouldn’t happen
As to the 22’s I can’t respond. I have a Browning BAR 22 beautiful gun. Small compact and very accurate. Never any problems with it no matter how cold it is, but of course it’s A BROWNING. SIMPLY THE BEST
So the big question find them on the list like your pal said??

· Registered
18,485 Posts
Early 740 ands 742 were terrible they had soft rails that would effect the actionm from getting damaged easily . Poor ejector bolt heads etc etrc They changed that in the 7400 but if you could get a mag to function right without bending it to death was rare
They fed remington ammo the best
Everything one would ever need to know about them is here
I owed a few BAR at the same time and now that was a fine semi

· Registered
18,485 Posts
If the SKS gets removed from the list it will not be because of Poiliever or the CCFR it will be because the natives of the north use them to hunt
Makes no difference to first nations they are exempt from all firearm bans
They if one looks honestly at the list IMHO are the only military designed semi that really would have an impact on hunting in canada since so many out there and so many beings use to hunt with so yes can see them coming off the list

· Registered
18,485 Posts
Justin will be gone next election. Canadians are growing tired of his antics and embarrassing actions. It won’t be because of firearm legislation but will be because of the recession.
Historically the liberals lead us into recession and the conservatives lead us out.
Yep heard that one twice now over the last few years and both times he won You know he has almost the exact same support in the polls today as he did when he won last. I know crazy but true. Way too close to call IMO
Colorfulness Rectangle Font Parallel Software

· Registered
4,041 Posts
I am hearing Rumblings about the last number of guns added to the ban list have been canceled. Can anyone confirm this?? I cannot find anything but it came from a very reputable gun dealer.
It'# costing them in the polls and backlash across the country is HUGE, despite what some want or try to come up with to defend.

· Registered
18,485 Posts
Who is defending the amendment??? No one I have seen here.If they didnot touch the sks there would not have been more than a few peeps like when they did the big list in 2020. They have been adding guns for 2 1/2 years to the original m,ay 2020 list and hardly a word said

· Registered
18,485 Posts
One thing is very clear as many have said, the liberals intentions are out and there not even trying to hide it now. The amendment is hundreds of pages rammed through. They knew this. There is more back lash this time. Could not believe they actually through Carey Price under the buss yesterday saying he is brain washed by the CFR, that he does not know anything about firearms? That has caused outrage in Quebec and has Trudeau now on the hotseat. of what to do next.
Also nothing new for Price he has been in these firearm rodeos a few times over the years one 10 years ago here

441 - 460 of 649 Posts