Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
601 - 620 of 649 Posts

· Registered
4,095 Posts
Time for some to look in the mirror and simply grow up , go right ahead as always and turn it around on me , simply do not care , your typical M.O anyway.

Cripes no one is allowed to call anyone out on very bad and poor judgemental comments and right away is a personal attack on them and gets turned around as they are the victim after they ATTACK others first .

· Registered
18,887 Posts
Keep grasping and call it what ever you like i told you time and time again what the intent was and even apologized to you if you took it other wise and suggested it all get removed to ensure all were happy But NOPE. Wally thinks he got Joe being stupid so won't give up Christ been called an idiot yesterday by a professional in that group so stupid would be an improvement for me
Keep posting it bigger and bigger or share with CTV maybe then it will indeed have the effect you say you were so concerned about . And you say I have to think about what I am doing here and posting before typing and then you do tHIS
If so concerned was your true motive it should be all deleted don';t you think
well dude it is not me who started this Crap once again but that is besides the point and I attacked no one first the stick man and me were just fine back and forth until you butted in
Cause it is always a personal attack on me when you come back with your comments to me and once again you don't work security here Good news your No. 1 supporter just chimed in and has your back I knew he would good luck going to battle with that support bring some crayons to help communication
What ever happened about YOU had Joe on ignore anyway scared you would miss something?? I will be honest your comments about the chinese and canada lately shocked the crap out of me and never thought you were like that expected from some but not you . Wanted to call you out so bad on them but didnot said nope it will just be a fight as normal and to each their own and I am not security here so not my place to do so more than me needed to look in the mirror
Any how hitting the road with mom now for some winter pics need to burn some gas
Enjoy the rest of the day and take care it will never be normal conversation between us and we both just have to accept that and do the best we can to exist here
Cheers

· Registered
3,789 Posts
I hate to break it to you "deniers" ... but Bill Gates should be hung for what he is doing to this planet. It's no secret ... and he doesn't try to hide anything. He very BOLDLY has said many times, that the earth is over populated, and must do something quickly to reverse it. He has also said many times that he wants people to stop eating red meat. What a better way to do that, than buy up all the farmland ??? It will further his "vegetarian agenda". He is also trying to manipulate the weather with his "Geoengineering projects". This is all over the internet. No conspiracy theories here. Him and Klaus Schwab are going to these summits in Davos. Why ???? I could tell you why, but people seem to think I'm from Mars. Not hard to pick out the left wingers on this site.
.... and just an FYI .... the Russian /Ukraine War has Biden written all over it. You need to know the history of the Bidens and Ukraine.... the REAL history.

· Registered
630 Posts
You are better off :) and strange it did bother the guy it was directed at if I was serious haters will continue to hate plain and simple and first time ever a Walter attack on me got no likes after I called them out. Now that is funny IMHO watch the scrambling now ;)

Who did you call out? My statement on it remains the same. I would never even joke about falsifying a firearms related call or make a threat with a firearm towards anyone. We need to lead by example, as you said earlier.

· Registered
18,887 Posts
Ok everyone back to there corners, its January and stuff is slow during the winter months. Don't use everything up we still got February and March 😀 By the way two gun shows coming, ne in Dartmouth and one in Bridgewater.
You are all lucky not march for me that is the start of the crazy season just one more month of boredom thank god :p

· Registered
18,887 Posts
I hate to break it to you "deniers" ... but Bill Gates should be hung for what he is doing to this planet. It's no secret ... and he doesn't try to hide anything. He very BOLDLY has said many times, that the earth is over populated, and must do something quickly to reverse it. He has also said many times that he wants people to stop eating red meat. What a better way to do that, than buy up all the farmland ??? It will further his "vegetarian agenda". He is also trying to manipulate the weather with his "Geoengineering projects". This is all over the internet. No conspiracy theories here. Him and Klaus Schwab are going to these summits in Davos. Why ???? I could tell you why, but people seem to think I'm from Mars. Not hard to pick out the left wingers on this site.
.... and just an FYI .... the Russian /Ukraine War has Biden written all over it. You need to know the history of the Bidens and Ukraine.... the REAL history.
Even easier to pick out our conspiracy theorists
Hair Chin Hairstyle Blue Neck

My favorite in 2021 so many in 2022 cannot pick one
As millions of homes in Texas lost electricity amid a rare snowstorm last week, conspiracy theorists baselessly placed blame for the incident on a billionaire Bill gates nearly 2,000 miles away in Washington state.
"What's happening in Texas was a planned attack," reads a February 18 message in a popular conspiracy theorist Telegram channel with 159,000 subscribers. "Bill Gates is attempting to block the sun in order to keep the Earth more cool."

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Whatever Joe. Are you disputing Gates is trying alter the weather with his experiments ??? Are you disputing Gates saying the world is over populated and needs to be rectified in order for future generations to survive ???? Are you disputing Gates as being the owner of the most farm land in the US ???? Are you disputing Gates being at Davos ???? Jeez Joe … it’s right in front of your freakin eyes and you still can’t see it. … but then again … the left wingers choose not to see whats going on in the world. The Shepard loves his flock.

· Registered
18,887 Posts
Whatever Joe. Are you disputing Gates is trying alter the weather with his experiments ??? Are you disputing Gates saying the world is over populated and needs to be rectified in order for future generations to survive ???? Are you disputing Gates as being the owner of the most farm land in the US ???? Are you disputing Gates being at Davos ???? Jeez Joe … it’s right in front of your freakin eyes and you still can’t see it. … but then again … the left wingers choose not to see whats going on in the world. The Shepard loves his flock.
No it is what ever Buckmark get help dude before it is too late or it maybe already Not normal thinking or behavior sorry

There are many parallels between the conspiracies around Bill Gates and theories about witches in the past. Both emerge in contexts of uncertainty as people confront inexplicable misfortune. Both attribute that misfortune to powerful, malicious figures who work through invisible means. Both demonize those powerful figures, which entails making them morally heinous (e.g., child kidnapping or cannibalism), making them existentially threatening, and enhancing perceptions of their power and influence," said Manvir Singh, research fellow at the Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse, France.
For example, similar to how people used to believe witches would misuse items like brooms to fly and wands to cast spells, some think Gates uses vaccines to implant microchips and activates the chips with 5G. :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Once again. Joe ... WHATEVER. You leftwingers are so behind on what's going on in the world. I really do feel bad for you. BILL GATES IS NOT DOING THE WORLD ANY FAVOURS !!! What part of that do you not grasp ???? I know you are from CB ... but you must get other news media outlets besides CBC and Google ???? Thank God everyone on the cape is not like you. They be fucked.

· Registered
18,887 Posts
Once again. Joe ... WHATEVER. You leftwingers are so behind on what's going on in the world. I really do feel bad for you. BILL GATES IS NOT DOING THE WORLD ANY FAVOURS !!! What part of that do you not grasp ???? I know you are from CB ... but you must get other news media outlets besides CBC and Google ???? Thank God everyone on the cape is not like you. They be fucked.
Thank god the world doesn't think like you or the world is f'ked ( and HELLO they Don't ) You are not the norm dude regardless what you say or think on this
The cape is level headed hard working people that have survived everything tossed at us so far over the years even when the mainland takes our government allotments and still does
Never question our drive, determination ,adaptability ,knowledge or ability especially some one from where you are no big industry or plants here for over 25 years now looking for speed bumps at tire plants to test tires :p
All heavy industry gone Yet we are still standing and doing quite well. Tell you one thing the Cape sure doesn't care WTF Bill gates does too busy trying to carve out a living from little for BS like that

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Fortunately.... we won't be around to see the carnage that will be Gates's legacy. Our grandkids will never live like we did or our forefathers did. Please answer me this one thing .... and I'll even give some time to "Google it" .... why is Schwab and Gates always going to these summits in Davos every year ???? WHY ????? They are neither doctors or scientists. What do you honestly think they are there for ???? They have an agenda.... and the WEF is NOT your friend.

· Registered
18,887 Posts
as they say me to a tee :D below and as my old man and grandfather would say
Don't worry about hell Joe you been there since you mined CB coal and proud of it and will be buried with my lamp , belt and check number 0197 and you buried with just a tire track on your helmet ( if you wore one) when a speed bump for Michilin:p

a caper is scrappy and tough, and dirty and generally hard to kill.
Only a true caper or a newfie would understand never a mainlander

I like this guys comments also and so true another reason why capers are a cut above the rest
The last big influx of immigrants occurred when the steel plant was built in 1900 or so. People from all over the world came here - Greeks, Italians, Jews, Arabs, Russians, Poles, Ukranians, West Indians, and so on. We welcomed those folks and they have enriched the fabric of our community. I believe that we should likewise welcome any and all newcomers now. We will need them if we are to survive.

601 - 620 of 649 Posts