Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
641 - 649 of 649 Posts

· Registered
18,887 Posts
I see part of post #568 was removed. The moderators must have thought it was in bad taste for a firearms forum.
Or someone asked for it to be removed to keep peace here :) with all members which was the right thing to do if it upset some and was taken a different way than intended as I can see it could have been and I have already apologized for that
You do as many posts as I do a month some for sure will upset some which is never my intention more than some in 12 years:p
Cheers

· Registered
630 Posts
Or someone asked for it to be removed to keep peace here :) with all members which was the right thing to do if it upset some and was taken a different way than intended as I can see it could have been and I have already apologized for that
You do as many posts as I do a month some for sure will upset some which is never my intention more than some in 12 years:p
Cheers

I know, you need a hobby! Maybe get out and blow the dust off that gun collection and shoot a few rounds. Maybe trap or skeet!

· Registered
18,887 Posts
I know, you need a hobby! Maybe get out and blow the dust off that gun collection and shoot a few rounds. Maybe trap or skeet!
Hobby you have to be joking what growing flowers/ veggies, 5 greenhouses old cars small engines cooking most of the daily meals walking the dogs making preserves etc etc is not enough Shoot where we have no club it closed in june and I shot a lot of skeet and trap over the years here , on the mainland and ontario some years over 15,000 rounds
I do need something to pass the time for just three months dec, jan and feb and normally smelting would take up a lot of that time but no ice the last two years so no smelting After that not enough hours in a day
Come on march 1st planting starts . On the posts I was forced to learn to type properly for my last job and when last tested do 80 works a minute which took me like 5 years needed 35 just to ne hired so can post like crazy now way faster than this old brain can think any more and it shows:D Only problem I am having is the girls bought me a new computer for xmas and the key board is tiny so having a hard time with capital letters now and sadly tossed the old board out daughter said i should have called exterminators in to get it :D

Sorry have to run and have a good cry wife's pension statement came in yesterday and my first rrsp one today down 10-12 % AGAIN this year sweet jesus why do we even buy them better I think just to burn money on the lawn lately What are you guys seeing I assume you are on top of this Tony please have some good news I don't have years let top wait to draw and it build back up 3 max now at my age

641 - 649 of 649 Posts