Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 467 Posts

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Yes was a waste of time and money. We need HUGH NUMBERS PLUS A HUGH CONVOY.
WE NEED TO SHOCK ALL CANADIANS AND WAKE THEM UP.
Just wondering how many today would take a weeks vacation pay to rent a bus , lodging and food and go up there for a week as we did
How about little to NONE IMHO and then some have the gall to say we are in the way. Lord F'k watch your blood pressure Joe
Little do they realize they still have some guns today because of what the old timers did to fight as best they could

· Registered
7,526 Posts
We need the NFLD fishermen to help us and show us the way. They won their battle by getting monthly checks tho cause the fishery still closed.

Reactions: 3macs1

· Registered
277 Posts
I am in no ones way lets see what you got since we need a new direction so all ears . What a joke open your eyes fool it is 2022 and gun owners are weak, divided and not cool to the voters any more and have lost more ground in the last 5 years than we have in 50 but do agree we are sinking very fast and by the way I thought you say you are 50 that is FAR from being born TOO late in this battle
Didn't take long for you to stoop to ad homin attacks. Well done. Can't attack the argument, attack the person.

· Registered
277 Posts
Just wondering how many today would take a weeks vacation pay to rent a bus , lodging and food and go up there for a week as we did
How about little to NONE IMHO and then some have the gall to say we are in the way. Lord F'k watch your blood pressure Joe
Little do they realize they still have some guns today because of what the old timers did to fight as best they could
I'd take a weeks vacation to go up for a week. But that's not going to make a difference.
Things that need to change first:
1.Education - too many people haven't thought about where their food comes from or understand basic science. We need to educate everyone around us.
2. Media - The news media that the majority consume (its called programming for a reason) is all people listen to. If the news says black gun bad, then it is. Until we change the media, the mob resists us.
3. Politics - only when the mob is educated and against them will the politicians change.

Wanna change the youth? Start a TicTok or Youtube channel that teaches them how to think and shows them that facts don't change with opinion and actually matter. Get them involved with hunting and talk about the issues with them. Remember when everyone started saying you shouldn't talk about religion or politics in polite company? Dakah!. That's exactly where you should talk about it, so start talking! You have to have a 'ground swell' of support to make a difference. The zombies with their phones to their faces aren't going to help unless you are on their phones.

· Registered
911 Posts
Well hopefully this carbon tax hike bs will be the end of the libs cause come next year theres goin to be a lot of cold hungry seniors and they are your mainstream lib supporters for the most part around here.Start talking about that and the loss we have takin dollar wise with food ,fuel and services.They might not like guns or hunting but the big pic is to undermine liberal support at least locally and hopefully vote the local lib mps out.And if enough get voted out the closer you get to getting trudeau out...

· Registered
277 Posts
Well hopefully this carbon tax hike bs will be the end of the libs cause come next year theres goin to be a lot of cold hungry seniors and they are your mainstream lib supporters for the most part around here.Start talking about that and the loss we have takin dollar wise with food ,fuel and services.They might not like guns or hunting but the big pic is to undermine liberal support at least locally and hopefully vote the local lib mps out.And if enough get voted out the closer you get to getting trudeau out...
Won't really help if the replacements feel the same about guns. As Mr. Cheerful correctly pointed out (credit where credit is due), there are no parties that seem to support removing gun restrictions. Honestly, most political 'fights' are like professional wrestling.

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Won't really help if the replacements feel the same about guns. As Mr. Cheerful correctly pointed out (credit where credit is due), there are no parties that seem to support removing gun restrictions. Honestly, most political 'fights' are like professional wrestling.
I don't know how people believe no party can do something. I suggest people check in on you tube, Pierre is giving it to the libs daily, and many times he has brought the gun ban / confiscation up. He is not for it. He holds the best chance of defeating sock boy. Why do people believe he won't do anything?

· Registered
3,892 Posts
I don't know how people believe no party can do something. I suggest people check in on you tube, Pierre is giving it to the libs daily, and many times he has brought the gun ban / confiscation up. He is not for it. He holds the best chance of defeating sock boy. Why do people believe he won't do anything?
Simply stirring the Pot , always someone to say this , or that or the other won't happen with Government change over .
Here is classic case why gun owners get defeated by liberals , They can't just be on same page and stay united . Own worst enemy

· Registered
17,692 Posts
We are talking just firearms here nothing else
55 YEARS OF HISTORY of Gun control and same old PROMISES AND DO Nothing ONCE IN POWER one would have to be totally dead not to believe it or their head so far up their ass they cannot see
Did you even read Harpers 2004 letter Pierre will DO NOTHING as all those before him did NOTHING plus he is far from PM at this stage so way too late
It is political suicide in 2022 for any party to reverse any of this and PP is learning that very quickly

or did you read this post I shared from a nutz member sure doesn't sound this old pierre gives a crap here like you said

Thats the hidden beauty of this. People might finally wake up to the fact that the cpc has been half the problem. They cant deny it, harper knew it and promised it in 2004.
Now, for me and my friends its not even a discussion anymore, everything we shoot is gone. Even if they win, we know they wont reverse it or they would say so right now.
The Liberals just took millions of votes from the cpc and poilievre still wont say a thing about it. An entire cultural genocide is taking place, the destruction of our heritage activities, culture, heirlooms, collections, investments, sports, recreation.......just stolen by the liberals and Poilievre is tweeting about a canadian that died in a bombing some other place, building bridges with indigenous peoples and the cost of homes.
They simply dont care. They are glad to see it all end, so they dont have to pretend to like us.
We are all alone.

· Registered
683 Posts
You know thinking about this coming back from coffee and if you believe NOTHING I do believe even Justin knows no one would be stupid enough to take a 7400 and commit a crime with it the way they cycle in the wrong hands. Most are single shots at best
Cheers
I had 2 one 30-06 and one in 308. best I ever could do was the first 2 rounds, after that single shot. Shame they are a beautiful rifle, maybe there was something that I was doing wrong but later on I heard alot were jammers, still liked them. loved the carving on the wood.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Didn't take long for you to stoop to ad homin attacks. Well done. Can't attack the argument, attack the person.
What argument?? and by the way it was you that started with your attack on me not that it matters what did you expect me to give you a kiss after your post below . Man you have a lot to learn and not a lot of life left to do it in. And you can start by knowing kick this old bear and he bites back EVERYTHIME
I quote

I love how encouraging 3macs1 is. Always makes me feel like there is something I can do and that I should get involved. Such an uplifting interaction. He must have people flocking to hear him, begging to be given another nugget of his wisdom.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
I had 2 one 30-06 and one in 308. best I ever could do was the first 2 rounds, after that single shot. Shame they are a beautiful rifle, maybe there was something that I was doing wrong but later on I heard alot were jammers, still liked them. loved the carving on the wood.
Very few can get them to cycle 5 rounds all the time. They have to be perfectly taken apart and cleaned after using even a couple rounds `etc etc rails smooth etc. Most never totally take one apart since not for the faint of heart IMO
Mind you some will do it every time but that is not the norm I have one like that a 243 rest sometimes but not everytime
I like them because my old shoulder likes them :) Could never fire a 3006 or a 7mm with a bolt any more if I didnot use a semi
Take care

· Registered
17,692 Posts
My god I agree there :pis HOPE and I have nothing to be cheerful about sorry especially when we are talking this the banning of firearms AGAIN but glad you too can see reality

· Registered
5,073 Posts
We are talking just firearms here nothing else
55 YEARS OF HISTORY of Gun control and same old PROMISES AND DO Nothing ONCE IN POWER one would have to be totally dead not to believe it or their head so far up their ass they cannot see
Did you even read Harpers 2004 letter Pierre will DO NOTHING as all those before him did NOTHING plus he is far from PM at this stage so way too late
It is political suicide in 2022 for any party to reverse any of this and PP is learning that very quickly

or did you read this post I shared from a nutz member sure doesn't sound this old pierre gives a crap here like you said

Thats the hidden beauty of this. People might finally wake up to the fact that the cpc has been half the problem. They cant deny it, harper knew it and promised it in 2004.
Now, for me and my friends its not even a discussion anymore, everything we shoot is gone. Even if they win, we know they wont reverse it or they would say so right now.
The Liberals just took millions of votes from the cpc and poilievre still wont say a thing about it. An entire cultural genocide is taking place, the destruction of our heritage activities, culture, heirlooms, collections, investments, sports, recreation.......just stolen by the liberals and Poilievre is tweeting about a canadian that died in a bombing some other place, building bridges with indigenous peoples and the cost of homes.
They simply dont care. They are glad to see it all end, so they dont have to pretend to like us.
We are all alone.
I think your missing a lot 3Maccs, go on you tube and watch the proceedings in the house of commons. Watch the investigation into the Nova Scotia shooting, watch the investigation into the truckers protest, watch the investigation into the Arrivcan app scam, watch the investigation over the gun bans. Pierre is raising every issue important to Canadians. Have you not seen the surge in the polls. It got to the point they have no one to debate him., no one intelligent enough. I laugh when we see how poor Trudeau is as a leader and then at the same time listen to people say that the new Conservative leader would not be any better. If people were stupid enough to put someone like Trudeau in place for two terms then they obvisiouly aren't smart enough to know who would be a poor leader.It does not get worse than what we have now. Our country is broken.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
I think your missing a lot 3Maccs, go on you tube and watch the proceedings in the house of commons. Watch the investigation into the Nova Scotia shooting, watch the investigation into the truckers protest, watch the investigation into the Arrivcan app scam, watch the investigation over the gun bans. Pierre is raising every issue important to Canadians. Have you not seen the surge in the polls. It got to the point they have no one to debate him., no one intelligent enough. I laugh when we see how poor Trudeau is as a leader and then at the same time listen to people say that the new Conservative leader would not be any better. If people were stupid enough to put someone like Trudeau in place for two terms then they obvisiouly aren't smart enough to know who would be a poor leader.It does not get worse than what we have now. Our country is broken.
Talking nothing but gun control again
Missing NOTHING when it comes to changing gun control now in place or soon to be . One would have to be a fool to even think he or any party will eliminate it now .It doesn't matter what Pierre says or the fact he now tears Justin apart means nothing
He like the rest before him IF he becomes PM will be told what to do and TOLD not to even mention guns when he is running since there is no win there for any party but could cost him a ton of votes. Ask the tool man look what that flip flop on guns did to him
I say again over 80% of canadians agreed with this ban so you think he is foolish enough to eliminate it NOT

But since you mentioned POLLS I don't see what he is doing as of November 15th 2022
Liberal 32%, Conservative 34%, NDP 19%: LÉGER
Almost 14 months after the 2021 federal election, voting intentions remain virtually unchanged.
Support for the Liberals is 1 point lower than their performance in the 2021 federal election, while support for the Conservatives is even. The NDP are now polling 1 point higher.

Font Rectangle Technology Electric blue Screenshot

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Missing NOTHING when it comes to changing gun control now in place or soon to be . One wopuld have to be a fool to even think he or any party will eliminated .It doesn't matter what Pierre says or the fact he now tears Justin apart means nothing
He like the rest before him IF he becomes PM will be told what to do and TOLD not to even mention guns when he is running since there is no win there for any party
I say again over 80% of canadians agreed with this so you think he is foolish enough to eliminate it NOT
Look at our country. Have you ever seen this many people pissed off and at there breaking point. You or no one else knows what the next leader will or will not do. Remember you voted for Trudeau :) that worked well:) Do you not believe someone else should at least be given a chance?

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Look at our country. Have you ever seen this many people pissed off and at there breaking point. You or no one else knows what the next leader will or will not do. Remember you voted for Trudeau :) that worked well:) Do you not believe someone else should at least be given a chance?
Voted liberal once and it wasn't for justin and yes that worked quite well for me Never said I knew anything what they will do but have 55 years of history behind me on gun control that pretty much does that for me and 80% of canadians that agree with gun bans so dream on ANYONE new will change anything there

This is not going away
Eight in Ten (82%) Canadians Support Federal Government’s Ban on Military-Style Assault Weapons

· Registered
121 Posts
Voted liberal once and it wasn't for justin and yes that worked quite well for me Never said I knew anything what they will do but have 55 years of history behind me on gun control that pretty much does that for me and 80% of canadians that agree with gun bans so dream on ANYONE new will change anything there

This is not going away
Eight in Ten (82%) Canadians Support Federal Government’s Ban on Military-Style Assault Weapons
I’d like to see that polls questions and the methodology behind it. Chances are they asked people from downtown Toronto lol. Not skewed or anything. Those polls are to manufacture consent or make people like us feel like there’s no hope so why try anyway.

· Registered
3,892 Posts
Show the WHOLE part of Leger Poll , not pick and choose what fits the argument /discussion 😂😂😂😂😂

Clearly shows Jutstin would loose if election went ahead , 38% Males vote PP vs 30vote JT , Women would vote 30% PP vs 33% JT still 2% more vote for Pierre in a election , and Jug head is even way lower , JT most likely loose his NDP support due
To NDP falling in polls another 2% LIB/NDP alliance is in trouble
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Pattern
Rectangle Slope Font Plot Screenshot

81 - 100 of 467 Posts