Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
101 - 120 of 468 Posts

· Registered
3,892 Posts
I’d like to see that poles questions and the methodology behind it. Chances are they asked people from downtown Toronto lol. Not skewed or anything. Those poles are to manufacture consent or make people like us feel like there’s no hope so why try anyway.
They will not poll anyone in rural areas that a ban affects , only poll large cities where majority don't own , hunt , shoot or participate in the gun culture . Polls are given to selected areas to get the results the media is hoping for to push the adjenda forward and gain support , = more veiwers and more government funds all for simple fact they help the lieberal b.s machine

· Registered
121 Posts
They will not poll anyone in rural areas that a ban affects , only poll large cities where majority don't own , hunt , shoot or participate in the gun culture . Polls are given to selected areas to get the results the media is hoping for to push the adjenda forward and gain support , = more veiwers and more government funds all for simple fact they help the lieberal b.s machine
The cities are infested with brainwashed useful idiot commies. That’s where all this degeneracy is injected into our society ground zero

· Registered
17,696 Posts
Show the WHOLE part of Leger Poll , not pick and choose what fits the argument /discussion 😂😂😂😂😂

Clearly shows Jutstin would loose if election went ahead , 38% Males vote PP vs 30vote JT , Women would vote 30% PP vs 33% JT still 2% more vote for Pierre in a election , and Jug head is even way lower , JT most likely loose his NDP support due
To NDP falling in polls another 2% LIB/NDP alliance is in trouble

Did not share the entire thing for one I could not get it to copy and paste But thanks for doing it
However makes no difference if he wins Pierre and Justin loses that is not the issue. The issue is that NO party including Pierre and his will do anything to reverse what is now in place for gun control
All they have ever done The CPC is stop it but NEVER went back and eliminated any of it once in place and all will be in place within months long before another federal election
Cheers

· Registered
17,696 Posts
I’d like to see that polls questions and the methodology behind it. Chances are they asked people from downtown Toronto lol. Not skewed or anything. Those polls are to manufacture consent or make people like us feel like there’s no hope so why try anyway.
That is where the votes and seats ARE not in rural canada so that is all that matters to any government By now no gun owner should need a poll to know where we stand as far as hope goes
I say where have you been the last three years?? More took place than happened in 50 for bans etc
Ontario and Quebec picks the government they have 199 seats between them out of 338 add in BC at 42 and our votes and seats for the rest of canada are just a joke

· Registered
277 Posts
What argument?? and by the way it was you that started with your attack on me not that it matters what did you expect me to give you a kiss after your post below . Man you have a lot to learn and not a lot of life left to do it in. And you can start by knowing kick this old bear and he bites back EVERYTHIME
I quote

I love how encouraging 3macs1 is. Always makes me feel like there is something I can do and that I should get involved. Such an uplifting interaction. He must have people flocking to hear him, begging to be given another nugget of his wisdom.
Calling you out on your behavior is not the same as saying you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
Saying someone has nothing to contribute to the conversation because they are new or because they got a warning, is as homin attack.

· Registered
17,696 Posts
Calling you out on your behavior is not the same as saying you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
Saying someone has nothing to contribute to the conversation because they are new or because they got a warning, is as homin attack.??
ya I said that NOT . Just stated some facts sorry it hurt your feelings NOT
assume that is something from your kids games is it

· Registered
277 Posts
That is where the votes and seats ARE not in rural canada so that is all that matters to any government By now no gun owner should need a poll to know where we stand as far as hope goes
I say where have you been the last three years?? More took place than happened in 50 for bans etc
Ontario and Quebec picks the government our votes and seats are just a joke
Politicians do not care what the people think. They do not care what is good for the country. They only care what keeps their jobs. So, if you want things to go in a positive way, you've got to make their jobs depend on it.
Add to that the globalist agenda that sees a mass depopulation. Take a look at the Georgia guidestone text for an idea. Look up 'you'll own nothing and be happy' on YouTube. The agenda is real and we only survive by defeating their representatives in our country. For more info, search up Chinese police stations in Canada and Chinese forces in British Columbia...

· Registered
3,892 Posts
Keep saying no party will change it now , CRIPES Harper DID change gun laws , He removed the Registry , same thing many said would never happen and Voila Registry GONZO ! PC were listening to voters and PC did what they said they would do . Many said then it was Political Suicide , HMMMMM guess even Harper stayed in power after that one .

· Registered
17,696 Posts
Keep saying no party will change it now , CRIPES Harper DID change gun laws , He removed the Registry , same thing many said would never happen and Voila Registry GONZO ! PC were listening to voters and PC did what they said they would do . Many said then it was Political Suicide , HMMMMM guess even Harper stayed in power after that one .
Remember this well Oh walter please the crazy operating cost took out the registry and all Harper did was take credit for it it was going anyway But funny every time either here on nutz someone says the pc never did anything this is the only thing that comes up They have done nothing
from that time

Some members of the Liberal caucus are outraged that the cost of the federal gun registry has ballooned to $1 billion, enough so to call for heads to roll.

Auditor General Sheila Fraser issued a report on Tuesday that showed the gun registry would cost taxpayers $1 billion by 2004. Original estimates of the cost in 1995 were that the government would have to spend a mere $2 million.
That has even Liberals saying people need to be fired, beginning with Industry Minister Allan Rock, because he was the justice minister who created the registry.

· Registered
17,696 Posts

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
???
Yup on the list. All thus stuff is still for sale. C-21 isn't law yet.

· Registered
781 Posts
The news has not stopped with "semi-auto having a detachable magazine". Now there is a list of models added too, and some are bolt action and shotguns which do not accept a detachable magazine. E.g. Benelli Legacy and Weatherby Mark V are some examples.

The prohibited list is now turning into a full open season on whatever they like to add to the list of prohibited firearms, and without any compensation plan (at this point anyway). Here's the document:

Full list of firearms banned through C-21 revealed - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights

The amendment is 309 pages long. This was never read in the House of Commons. It was snuck in just before going to Senate.

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Not surprising when you look at it. Definitely not for rabbit hunting.
I was referring to guns like Cooeys, Rugers, Marlins and the like that were clearly designed for small game hunting, plinking and target shooting.
Ruger No.1 is on. As I said before you are part of the problem. Go ** Trudeau ***

· Registered
17,696 Posts
The news has not stopped with "semi-auto having a detachable magazine". Now there is a list of models added too, and some are bolt action and shotguns which do not accept a detachable magazine. E.g. Benelli Legacy and Weatherby Mark V are some examples.

The prohibited list is now turning into a full open season on whatever they like to add to the list of prohibited firearms, and without any compensation plan (at this point anyway). Here's the document:

Full list of firearms banned through C-21 revealed - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights

The amendment is 309 pages long. This was never read in the House of Commons. It was snuck in just before going to Senate.
Thanks for posting but this is the same list before this last amendment started in may of 2020 or sure looks like it. One would have to be some kind of genus to see what new was added last week if they are even there yet tried to go over it and never seen one of grandpa's semi goose guns or my 7400 but could have missed it but of course CCSR as always say all semi's just like they said 2 1/2 years ago all shotguns over 20 mm were banned to help with their membership drive
just went through it again and cannot even find the sks which we know has been added help me if you see it
This looks like old stuff to me

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
OK buddy! What the hell??? I was not trying to be sarcastic, call you out, etcetera. Just pointing out which guns I am personally concerned about. There is no reason for a personal attack like this!
Thats the problem and why we are here. Not my guns so who cares. Yours will be on a list some day.

101 - 120 of 468 Posts