Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When does crossbow season start and end.I can't find any info it.This is my first year with the crossbow.Thanks. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,They call me slowpoke for a reason.lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
this years starting date 2016 is just as clear as mud page 13 it states bow only from opening day until the 2nd following saturday then goes on to say no crossbow or muzzelloader for the first two weeks of season. so witch is it ps. checked wieth two diferent D N R offices and was two differnt answers

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Not open till Monday 26, it is in the Hunting Summary Booklet, although the Booklet is in dire need of a rewrite, with clarity...Referring to this season as (Archery and Muzzleloader) and placing a footnote within the Para stating that first two weeks is Bow only may not be in the best interest of Clarity...why not simply spell each season out...with dates applicable to the current year we are in?

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Ive talked to two people who thought muzzie and xbow was open on the 12th......if its unclear...it needs to be rewritten if its that much of an issue.........I would hate to see someone get into hot water for making a genuine mistake.....

i didnt find it all that confusing....but maybe that was more from other discussions separate from the wording in booklet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts