Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Β·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ GO HABS GO πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

LONG TIME COMING !!

Β·
Registered
1,716 Posts
They have done well this playoff run. After they were down 3 games to 1 to Toronto, I had them wrote off. They continued to get better as the playoffs went along. I am hoping for the Islanders to surprise Tampa tonight. I think the Habs will do better against the Islanders than Tampa. Tampa has a very strong team … but they don’t have Price.

Β·
Registered
22 Posts
I was overjoyed to see them beat Toronto. Even though I always feel bad for Toronto since my father was a Leafs fan.

As a Canadians fan, and being just a bit superstitious, I won't make a prediction and definitely won't get cocky! I don't follow hockey as much as I did once so was wondering which team they would have the easiest time against. For some reason I also felt I'd rather see them play the Islanders. Besides, you shouldn't be playing hockey in Florida anyway. :)

Lets hope we get to bring the cup back to Canada for a change!!

Β·
Registered
1,716 Posts
At least they weren’t swept. They can beat Tampa … but the next 3 games ??? …. Not sure they can do it. Regardless … it was a hell of a run.

Β·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they were down 3-1 to the leafs too..said they had no shot there...here's hoping and praying...fingers and toes the hairs in my nose are all crossed ;) ;) ;) ;) (y) (y)

Β·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I've got crying towel's at the readyπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β·
Registered
6,339 Posts
No choice but to cheer for them- the only Canadian team in the final

Arrete’ Les Canadiens!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts