Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
121 - 140 of 148 Posts

· Registered
17,697 Posts
What kind of camera and lens do you have? Your photos are so good.

And also what program do you edit your photos in? Thanks!
Rob will answer but from living with a lady that has the exact same tools it is the user IMHO since he was doing this with basic tools before he upgraded. He has a real talent for taking pics
Cheers

· Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Hello everyone! I’ve decided to sell my Canon DSLR and go mirrorless. I’m selling my 7D Mark II body. It’s an amazing sports and wildlife body and has captured most of the images on this page. Purchased in August of 2019 from Henry’s in Halifax. Shutter count is a mere 30300 actuations according to my file numbering system. Body functions perfectly and is in excellent condition. I can find one scratch on the bottom of it the size of a pinhead. Screen is flawless and has been protected by a tempered glass cover from day one. Sensor has never been touched by any cleaning device. Comes with original box, manual, strap, LP-E6N battery and charger, W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter, USB cable and EOS solution disk. Asking $899. Please message if interested. Thanks for looking!
Point-and-shoot camera Reflex camera Digital camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera Product

Digital camera Reflex camera Camera Point-and-shoot camera Camera lens

Camera lens Reflex camera Digital camera Camera accessory Single-lens reflex camera

Camera accessory Point-and-shoot camera Digital camera Camera lens Cameras & optics

Hand Digital camera Camera lens Camera accessory Finger

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Looks like my drake mandarin duck image made the cover of the Ducks Unlimited Canada 2023 Atlantic conservation calendar!! Apparently, one of my harlequin images is the March pic as well! View attachment 98946
Hugh congrats Rob well deserved!!!!!

121 - 140 of 148 Posts