Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
101 - 120 of 796 Posts
I've been called three times in my tenure on earth to verify a PAL application for people I let use me as a reference. Been a whole lot more than that...but 3 times. Annnnnd...one was on a Sunday night at 730 pm !!!

Nope... I could see this coming, when you are appointed to a role that you think requires you to hire crisis communications firm Navigator....... and yesterday you fire them, then then you know there is a further change coming.

Shock here
Yea but he still plans to issue a final report of sorts. I have to say I call bullshit on the whole mess start to finish.
Christ, optics alone should have eliminated anyone connected to Trudeau or other top Liberals.

I can't remember off hand where I read that but it was online.
In many news outlets including the Liberal based “Toronto Star” . In his resignation letter he said he would have a final report by the end of June. (see attached article).

On another note both him and Freeloader took a quick trip ( “surprise visit”) to see Zelensky today in his “electric plane”. Just a “hi how are you doing and we have another 500 mil for you and a few Lee Enfields from our army.“ lol. Guess Canadian cell phone rates are too high for a phone call so jump on a plane as more carbon taxes will pay for it in less then a month.

Discussion starter · #111 · (Edited)
Youngest brother Just took a new position with the company he is with and moved his family to kentucky in April
Shared this which was hanging in a grocery store and says and you think you have problems in canada with some old white males think again :(

Font Terrestrial plant Poster Design Paper

Discussion starter · #113 · (Edited)
You weren't complaining to your brother about the old white males of Canada, were you?
Complaining no I feel sorry for those cavemen living in the past here and only some of them fall into that group
But actually him being a real electrical engineer we were talking about that and with an electrical engineer for a son who is bi and now out in the work force and a second son in his second year of electrical engineering the conversation was mainly arround that and all the opportunities for them down there in the auto industry vs canada Being pride month here yep I brought it up the trans movement and some of the discussions here and like he said you have no idea what it is like in some parts of the US and how f'ked in the head some still are even today and shared that and this which I didnot know
that 0.33 per cent of the population over 15 — around 1 in 300 people — identified as transgender or non-binary in canada.
Cheers

Discussion starter · #115 ·
Holy crap! Maybe I shouldn't be surprised but I am!
Well I remember seeing stuff like this 40 years ago in west virginia but sure didnot think I would see it in 2023 :( I was shocked Then again spent a little bit of time in KY in the mines 2 weeks with some of the boys and they sure fit this mold
Yep quite the story when two came to the cape to see me one summer that is for another time but will just say they could not believe how upset they got with them at the border with the 9mm in the dash and shotguns in the back window of the old ford truck :D

Cant go in the woods fishing due to fire ban, so I went flounder fishing on the good old salt water yesterday. Had a great day.
View attachment 101025
Man i love flounder.Did you end up getting a new boat?We been doing a bit of pricing.
Prices all pretty close for 14' deep hull aluminum 15hp motor and trailer 12K+ tax.Princecraft,smokercraft,lund all rite there

101 - 120 of 796 Posts