Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If I remember correctly , he boned rembolt pretty good on a shotgun trade in. I read the comments on NBH as well . I also read a lot on nuts when th gun dealer was briefly a business member. The reviews were definitely mixed.
I will say after talking to him on the phone we came to mutual agreement we where both happy with .

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I did not think you were still buying from shops?
Only slowed down the last three years when the daughter went back to university she needs my mad money more than guns do
Still always watching for special 16 and 28ga :)
Clay had a Browning Citori Feather Superlight in 16ga this year that I was all over but it was gone before I called :(
Beautiful gun IMO

Cheers

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Only slowed down the last three years when the daughter went back to university she needs my mad money more than guns do
Still always watching for special 16 and 28ga :)
Clay had a Browning Citori Feather Superlight in 16ga this year that I was all over but it was gone before I called :(
Beautiful gun IMO

Cheers
I find the last few years many shops are not getting a lot of nice guns. Clayton had tons at one time on consignment, collections people turned in. Don't see that anymore. Like you say anything pop up its gone, unless its me selling it :p One shot out of that dreaded 35 I had for sale at the range this week, square dab right in the center of the bulls eye. I think it is staying to bring home the big one this year.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I find the last few years many shops are not getting a lot of nice guns. Clayton had tons at one time on consignment, collections people turned in. Don't see that anymore. Like you say anything pop up its gone, unless its me selling it :p One shot out of that dreaded 35 I had for sale at the range this week, square dab right in the center of the bulls eye. I think it is staying to bring home the big one this year.
Agree most buyers today just want something that will go bang as cheap as they can find and could not care less if it will last
We are a dying breed my friend :( Like that browning was like 3 grand by the time one got it. Not many will pay that for a 16ga but someone did :( Another old fart IMO
I hope you get the NS record this year with that old lever :)
Have to run should be building a greenhouse but not here yet 7 weeks now so I guess we will start cleaning that dam garage :(
Take care

21 - 24 of 24 Posts