Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since Field & Stream stopped printing I haven't bothered with a subscription, but lately I've been enjoying going through their "Classics" series that they have been posting on their website, allows me to read articles from before I was a subscriber. Anyway, stumbled across this article and thought I'd share. Great piece of writing and figured you all could use a break from all the negative headlines these days.

F&S Classics: The Road to Tinkhamtown

Reactions: 682bubba

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Hate to say it but I remember seeing that pic years ago somewhere :( I remember F&S and outdoor life mags in my dad's shop when I was a boy and that was not yesterday. What was the NS one I liked woods and water maybe?? or something like that

·
Registered
Benelli Ultralight 12 gauge, model 99 300 Savage
67 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Hate to say it but I remember seeing that pic years ago somewhere :( I remember F&S and outdoor life mags in my dad's shop when I was a boy and that was not yesterday. What was the NS one I liked woods and water maybe?? or something like that
Eastern Woods and Waters. I had that subscription but the company changed to a new magazine called Saltscapes. I didn't renew, it was a magazine for a coffee table in an office.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Ever since Field & Stream stopped printing I haven't bothered with a subscription, but lately I've been enjoying going through their "Classics" series that they have been posting on their website, allows me to read articles from before I was a subscriber. Anyway, stumbled across this article and thought I'd share. Great piece of writing and figured you all could use a break from all the negative headlines these days.

F&S Classics: The Road to Tinkhamtown
Yes, this story is a nice piece of writing. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: WoodsMaster

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
"The present always changes, but the past is always the way it was. You leave it, and go to the present, but it is still there, waiting for you to come back to it."

Great read WoodsMaster. Thanks for posting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts