Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup … the Turd just announced he has covid for the second time in a few months.… and he is still begging people to get vaxxed and boosted. He couldn’t face the truckers because he got covid. He is taking a lot of heat from the opposition and businesses to lift those foolish travel restrictions… and lo and behold … he miraculously gets covid again. He is dragging this out to the bitter end. Maybe he got it from “creepy Joe” on the weekend … if he even has it. He has a lot to gain by these vaccines. Every shot in the arm is money in his pocket. That guy makes me more and more sick every day. Please covid …. Take him this time !!!!!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Simply claims Covid so he can say we still need restrictions and mandates , It's quite clear even Some Liberals Possibly can see thru his B.S . He simply cannot take the backlash from EVERYONE ELSE and will do anything to prove he and he alone is the only right one and has the right ideas .
Typical liberal in a nutshell !

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
if only he had something fatal. Dare to dream I guess.

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
Like seriously what is wrong with you guys. Don't you remember the add when he applied for the job
He wears the special teflon suit and nothing can hurt him

·
Registered
486 Posts
Guys???? What mandates?? They are all but 100% gone/repealed now! Both federal and provincial across the country!
I'm not saying Turd hasn't made money as a result of owning stock in a drug company. But....anyone here seen definitive proof of that?
PS - I agree the world would be a better place without him and Bill Blair in it.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Starting June 20th … the unvaccinated can once again travel. It’s about time the Turd eases those restrictions. They were totally ridiculous from the start … since the spread was caused by vaccinated travellers in the first place. Omicron started in South Africa. It was in Canada in a couple of days. Only the vaxxed were allowed to travel at that point. I seem to recall a certain someone saying these restrictions will never be lifted. This same individual said the unvaxxed will have no freedom at all. The Turd also used this as a scare tactic to quilt or force people to get jabbed if they wanted to have the freedom to travel. They can now roam freely amongst us. Might have to put 3 masks on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts