Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

This one will hit home in a bad way !

763 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  caperaway 
#1 ·
This is to show how quick things can be brought back from a very bad incident and re-ignite terrible memories , this guy was charged previously already with Domestic Assault only for the Police to find he had a large quantity of Police Uniforms and Ammo along with firearms . Even after it was made illegal to own any Police Uniforms or gear , he still had this stuff , How many others still own Police issued Uniforms after laws are now in place that prohibit anyone from owning it .

My own Uncle now may even have to turn in his Red Serge that is still used by Retired Members for Funerals or other Ceremonies they are invited to Participate , a tradition and honor now may and most likely will come to a end due to these very types who never served in any manner .

This guy here is right in our own back yard on the Cape , many around here wonder was he up to his own deeds no one wants to remember .

#5 ·
Yep especially if the firearms were purchased legally and we wonder why things are changing The fine and charge is a joke IMO as I read this today on nutz Like WTF and posted on a public forum
Am I Going to Lose My Pal if I Admit to a Hospital That I Am Suicidal?

#11 ·
Did anyone else hear about the incident in Dartmouth this morning? A guy had a gun and apparently pointed it at the responding cops. They won and he is dead! Happened around 9:00 this morning. They still had the area by the sports field on the hill behind the Mic Mac mall blocked off around 2:00 PM.
Its as if all the crazies are intentionally working for the anti gun lobby!!

#13 ·
Reading the article again it didn't specify that he had a gun but given that they shot him it seems likely. My wife read online that the police were responding to reports of a person with a gun when the incident happened. I came by the scene and there must have been a dozen or more police vehicles there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.