Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! This is actually my first post here at NSH! I'm the son of Hawkeye, I'm an aspiring hunter, fisher, photographer, and musician, annd this is a thread for some of the pictures I've taken this season, and since I've already harvested all the game I'm allowed, I'll have tons of time for shooting of the photo type so I will update as much as I can. thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
These are some I took on my father son duck/geese hunt earlier in the season. awesome father son bonding time, got to see lots of critters haha!

this guy really wanted to be a model! he stood right next to shore drying his wings and stood in every position imaginable for 10 mins! let me get quite close too, I took tons of pics waiting to find something special, and I really like how this one came out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm using a Rebel T1i body, an 18-55mm EFS 1:3.5-5.6 IS lens, and a 55-250mm EFS 1:3.5-5.6 IS lens

They don't sell T1i's much anymore, but the T2i is very similar, just a little more money
the 18-55 is the lens that came with it, and the 55-250 I got in a package deal. nothing extremely fancy but it's certainly does the job!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing new and/or relevant, just some of my old favorites I took

Two of my all time favorites, taken with my old canon powershot S5IS in Cuba a couple years ago

Here are a few nice ones I took on my vacation to Dominican Republic

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice Shots TH, love the pair of steers, my dad used to make the odd yoke. Considering the care he took not only in fitting a yoke but the way he made sure everything went just so when he yoked a team up, I’m sure he’ll get a kick out of that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys, the cloud color was actually the town lights, but the long exposure certainly lit them up! I'd say this is one of my favorites

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys!

Long time no update, buuut I went on a cruise to Wolfville on Sunday and got some wicked pictures
I dropped by the eagle watch and found a few, arrived too late for real action this week though. Also stopped by a friend of my father's who was kind enough to let me take some pictures of his "pets" ;P

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.