Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone talk to Thunderstick lately. Hope he is doing OK. Been a month since he has signed in which is not like him. Even butt sore times he would check in from the weeds and he did have a serious health event a few months ago. Hope he is fine

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Thunderstick oh Thunderstick where for are tho Thunderstick
10-4 good buddy come on over
TS you okay

·
Administrator
10,989 Posts
Haven't heard or seen him for a spell. Also hope he's alright!

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Still here. Probably not what everyone wants to hear:p Been busy cutting a road with an excavator to the other side of my camp lot. Through some seed down but its struggling with no water. Bought another piece of property (potential hunting spot), already seen a big boy, have been busy setting up my new tree stand there for a crossbow hunt. Had my new bow break after only 5 shots, stuck in the cocked position and could not be shipped. Cabella's Dartmouth exchanged it for me so its back to setting it up and trying to get the wife to put the apple on her head.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Wow! You are a busy guy. Sounds like you have a plan for the fall. Good luck getting the crossbow tuned up.

·
Administrator
10,989 Posts
jumpin jaysus...no rest for the wicked is there...lol Not much wonder you haven't been tappin the keyboard lately. lookin good bud !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts