Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave triple d a call and left a message for him yo either call me or post to the group. He called me back about 10min later
All is well, hes helping a few fellas get their deer, his brother just had surgery, hes doing other stuff. He said he will check in later.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
I gave triple d a call and left a message for him yo either call me or post to the group. He called me back about 10min later
All is well, hes helping a few fellas get their deer, his brother just had surgery, hes doing other stuff. He said he will check in later.
Man that is good to hear. I am glad the old guy is OK:p
Thanks Tim quite a few of us have been asking each other by PM in the last few day
He has a lot of friends here

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Lol a thread about me and no one chucking chit!
Slick got it mostly right - it was my son that had surgery, hip surgery in October so guess who had to get him in and out of the woods! Plus no one to help me get a young man that can’t walk in and out.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Lol a thread about me and no one chucking chit!
Slick got it mostly right - it was my son that had surgery, hip surgery in October so guess who had to get him in and out of the woods! Plus no one to help me get a young man that can’t walk in and out.
We missed ya , ya old @#$%#, lmao .

Hope all is well and young fella heals up soon enough , best wishes on recovery

·
Administrator
10,319 Posts
I Hollered and honked at you the other day in the Sobeys lot...windows don't go down in that old Toyota ??...lmao

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Back in August I had a type of laser surgery on both eyes. They put holes in my pupils as they were not draining properly a pressure was building up too high. I was seeing Dr George whom they call King George as he is considered one of the best. However after his laser treatment he decided we needed a second opinion so he sent me to Dr. Eddie. George had shot me with the laser very carefully one shot pause then a second shot. Not Edie he used the laser like a machine gun! That all went well but now he is the guy doing the cataracts. Right eye done today and supposedly went well. So from now on I should be able to hit the broad side of any barn every Time!

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
Back in August I had a type of laser surgery on both eyes. They put holes in my pupils as they were not draining properly a pressure was building up too high. I was seeing Dr George whom they call King George as he is considered one of the best. However after his laser treatment he decided we needed a second opinion so he sent me to Dr. Eddie. George had shot me with the laser very carefully one shot pause then a second shot. Not Edie he used the laser like a machine gun! That all went well but now he is the guy doing the cataracts. Right eye done today and supposedly went well. So from now on I should be able to hit the broad side of any barn every Time!
This getting old sucks 3D. I hope you see better than a eagle once you are all healed up
Take care

·
GREYBEARD
2,966 Posts
I had both eyes done this year for cataracts, the difference is amazing.
I went for the best soft lenses and the hard part was getting used to no glasses, which I have worn since grade 4.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Went through the same thing just before you. I was alarmed when I found out that the doctor that did it was not there. Got a lady from India who the last words I heard them say was they thought she could do it after waiting all day. Same thing, multiple laser attempts, my vision was black in that eye when I left. I had this procedure once before and it was a one shot deal. I still have a friggin sore eye. Our health care is about to get very scary. I can only distinguish what is black or brown now in the woods up to 10 feet:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts