Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GREYBEARD
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to clear out the browser on this computer, I was able to jump right back on Facelook but it took me a couple hours of trying to sign into this forum and all I got was a white page with some fine print at the top.
Anyone else ever have that issue.
I think the print said the site wasn't available...maybe?:oops:

·
Administrator
10,865 Posts
Nope...not here. I did that stooopid 2 step verification log in ..what a PITC THAT is ! Boots ya out each month on all devices you use.

·
Administrator
10,865 Posts
They have to send me a "code" to my registered email before I get back in for another month

·
Registered
16,480 Posts
So I decided to clear out the browser on this computer, I was able to jump right back on Facelook but it took me a couple hours of trying to sign into this forum and all I got was a white page with some fine print at the top.
Anyone else ever have that issue.
I think the print said the site wasn't available...maybe?:oops:
Yes I didnot sign out but it kicked me out for a bit . I seen the same
Cheers

·
GREYBEARD
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That reminds me, I never changed my old email before the change over, maybe now I should give it a try.

·
Administrator
191 Posts
In this case, I think you just coincidentally were trying to sign in when we had a small, unexpected outage. We had several reports of an error and several forums temporarily going offline. This took a few minutes to resolve.

Sorry for any inconvenience this caused. We get an automatic report as soon as this error occurs on the forum. If this happens, it usually only lasts a few minutes while the servers are reset and the forum comes back online.

If you see these messages lasting more than a few minutes, please let us know so that we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts