Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a vote in the house didn’t go the liberals way Trudeau and his liberals are suing the speaker of the house!
The House of Commons wants the documents concerning the firing of two researchers in Canada’s top lab. The liberals don’t want the info released and will ask the court system to deny the access granted by a vote in the House of Commons. So how can a court or even the government in power refuse to abide by our parliamentary system. These documents will shed some light ( truths) about covid.
Canadians best wake TFK UP.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Trudeau and his ilk are a cancer to this country. I'll leave what I think of liberal voters to your collective imaginations.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Trudeau and his ilk are a cancer to this country. I'll leave what I think of liberal voters to your collective imaginations.
Its just mind boggling. How do Canadians support someone that's destroying our country. The level of corruption is like something never seen before in Canadian politics. Every day now more criminal activity. What does it save about those that support this. Sad, sad, sad days ahead.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Its just mind boggling. How do Canadians support someone that's destroying our country. The level of corruption is like something never seen before in Canadian politics. Every day now more criminal activity. What does it save about those that support this. Sad, sad, sad days ahead.
The funny thing is that it seems really hard to find anyone who supports the pri** and yet he is leading the polls. I mean seriously , everyone I know seems to hate his guts but the polls show otherwise.

·
GREYBEARD
2,875 Posts
Liebrals think they are above the law. that's why they think they can get away with crap like this.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
The funny thing is that it seems really hard to find anyone who supports the prick and yet he is leading the polls. I mean seriously , everyone I know seems to hate his guts but the polls show otherwise.
Funny you should say that. I order from Rainershine gun works. The first time I spoke to them the guy says "your from Nova Scotia" what party did you vote for. I said definitely not liberal. He laughed and said he gets quite a few customers from Nova Scotia and has asked them the same. They all said they did not vote liberal, yet he says how is it that Nova Scotia ends up red each time?

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
Can't figure it out at all !! Everyone I talk 5o says they never voted liberal...we'll some damn body sure did. ...friggen liars

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I can’t figure it out either. Trudope has been the most corrupt PM in canadian history. He has stopped investigations towards him on a few occasions. People must be brainwashed. How do they not see what’s going on ?? How do they overlook it ?? How do they justify supporting criminal activity ?? People has to see it, yet they continue vote for him. That is what government control is. Totally taking over their minds. I have some good friends … and they are gun owners as well … that think the sun rises and sets on the turd. They think he is the best PM ever and “we are lucky to have him”. I just can’t wrap my head around that. There will be a fall election, and he will get back in with another minority government. Total waste of time. What will he have to do, to get his sheep to turn against him ??? Will his involvement in covering up the covid scandal at the lab in Winnipeg be enough ??? I really doubt it. The followers will turn a blind eye … as they always do.

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
YUP...well said BM...well said !!!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I can’t figure it out either. Trudope has been the most corrupt PM in canadian history. He has stopped investigations towards him on a few occasions. People must be brainwashed. How do they not see what’s going on ?? How do they overlook it ?? How do they justify supporting criminal activity ?? People has to see it, yet they continue vote for him. That is what government control is. Totally taking over their minds. I have some good friends … and they are gun owners as well … that think the sun rises and sets on the turd. They think he is the best PM ever and “we are lucky to have him”. I just can’t wrap my head around that. There will be a fall election, and he will get back in with another minority government. Total waste of time. What will he have to do, to get his sheep to turn against him ??? Will his involvement in covering up the covid scandal at the lab in Winnipeg be enough ??? I really doubt it. The followers will turn a blind eye … as they always do.
You give away medical supplies, totally screw up the pandemic response that cost the loss of life in Canada and people vote for you. It absolutely makes no sense. The next election will be another scandal where he will have it rigged to win by having mail in ballots. How is this allowed to continue. In the mean time the RCMP are no where to be found. This week he offers them all a $20,000 dollar raise, another payoff for there silence and inaction.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Based on the polls, it will be a majority. I am as baffled as you guys are, as to how this incompetent has such a cult following. Is it because he legalized weed and saved us all from Covid? Give me a break! He will go to any length to keep the truth from Canadians, whether that's by blocking committees from investigating, or trying to censor the internet. I'm just patiently waiting for someone to shed a little light on this, show us that we're all stupid, and explain how this is actually a good thing...

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Based on the polls, it will be a majority. I am as baffled as you guys are, as to how this incompetent has such a cult following. Is it because he legalized weed and saved us all from Covid? Give me a break! He will go to any length to keep the truth from Canadians, whether that's by blocking committees from investigating, or trying to censor the internet. I'm just patiently waiting for someone to shed a little light on this, show us that we're all stupid, and explain how this is actually a good thing...
Going to say this hoping someone is not offended but the weed thing silenced a lot of folks especially veterans. They get there box of weed each month and have totally forgot everything else, its probably why as many as 50,000 claims are still unactioned.

·
Registered
13,650 Posts
Yep as of fours days ago

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Funny you should say that. I order from Rainershine gun works. The first time I spoke to them the guy says "your from Nova Scotia" what party did you vote for. I said definitely not liberal. He laughed and said he gets quite a few customers from Nova Scotia and has asked them the same. They all said they did not vote liberal, yet he says how is it that Nova Scotia ends up red each time?
Even libtarded voters who support this POS will deny and lie to your face they voted liberal due to backlash of what they did , deny , lie , take hand outs , look out for only themselves when libtards announce perks that would benefit their way of life , even if it means making it hard on the rest of those that actually think for themselves and dont flock up when others don't agree with you or your ability to stand against this type of Political B.S

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Polls can be doctored up to simply show favor or resent of a current issue or government , who says few kickbacks don't go that way to show majority despite it being the opposite

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Even libtarded voters who support this POS will deny and lie to your face they voted liberal due to backlash of what they did , deny , lie , take hand outs , look out for only themselves when libtards announce perks that would benefit their way of life , even if it means making it hard on the rest of those that actually think for themselves and dont flock up when others don't agree with you or your ability to stand against this type of Political B.S
I know, a few old friends got caught lying to me now there in hiding, we don't talk. Cerb did them in, one sold his soul for a mere $600.

·
Registered
13,650 Posts
There is only one question to be answered if Liberal majority or minority government in the next federal election

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I know, a few old friends got caught lying to me now there in hiding, we don't talk. Cerb did them in, one sold his soul for a mere $600.
Same here , theres a few who sold their soul and got caught ! ,

Kudos to the speaker of the house who broke rank , chopped the party line in to pieces and stood up to his boss and rest of the party and demanded proof and documents be brought forward.

Hes still a Liberal in my book , at least he saw the light to know right from wrong in this case , as we all know documents will get redacted , omitted and some will never surface .

The full truth will never come out , thats what Liberals do best !

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Right now … all the Turd supporters see is all the Covid Cash he has given out to the needy. “What a wonderful thing he is doing”. Sure is wonderful !!! Half the businesses can’t run normal hours now, because they can’t find workers. Imagine that !! If the supporters would look past this stuff and really look at what he has done in the last few years … this guy should be in jail. People jump on Trump saying he should be in jail. Trudope probably would be if he didn’t stop the RCMP from investigating him. He is as corrupt as they come, and his agenda does nothing for the Canadian citizens. He want to change the name of the country to China 2.0.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts