Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well the liberal supporters here are very proud to tell me what a great guy Geoff Regan is. But they can’t tell me what he’s done for our community! Thankfully he’s gone, maybe the PC candidate will be a “ nice guy/ gal.
Too many people think the liberals are all that and a piece of cake, think the gun laws are great and will curb crime, they saved the country with covid cash etc etc. When I point out the negative things they don’t want to listen. And not sure how often people have said he’s better then Trump, like wtf does Trump have to do with Canada people.
Unfortunately the turd will likely get re elected and when that happens, kiss all semi firearms good-bye! But even worse should they get re elected this country will move more and more towards a communist country. WTF up vote those idiots out every GD one!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Well the liberal supporters here are very proud to tell me what a great guy Geoff Regan is. But they can’t tell me what he’s done for our community! Thankfully he’s gone, maybe the PC candidate will be a “ nice guy/ gal.
Too many people think the liberals are all that and a piece of cake, think the gun laws are great and will curb crime, they saved the country with covid cash etc etc. When I point out the negative things they don’t want to listen. And not sure how often people have said he’s better then Trump, like wtf does Trump have to do with Canada people.
Unfortunately the turd will likely get re elected and when that happens, kiss all semi firearms good-bye! But even worse should they get re elected this country will move more and more towards a communist country. WTF up vote those idiots out every GD one!
I don't know how many people since they got CERB want UBI now. In there minds they believe they will get to stay home and live in there big expensive house, have an nice care and the free money will take care of them. I really think most people on the planet have lost the ability to think.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I won’t be one bit surprised if their court action against the speaker fails on them that they will sign off another section 39 evidence thing like they did in the gun ban case. Just say it’s too dangerous and sensitive for the public safety to be released, the end. We don’t want to show you and we don’t have to, so there.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I won’t be one bit surprised if their court action against the speaker fails on them that they will sign off another section 39 evidence thing like they did in the gun ban case. Just say it’s too dangerous and sensitive for the public safety to be released, the end. We don’t want to show you and we don’t have to, so there.
Thats fine but how do people realize you can have any dialogue, trade with any country watching the corruption that has taken place in Canada. This is why we will stay the course, with these people in charge the country is not going anywheres because no other world leader trusts them. Donald Trump said it out right "Trudeau is two face" hit that nail right on the head. Biden is tightening the noose around our neck already.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
The turd has us in debt for approximately 1.5 trillion dollars. We have 37,000,000 people. At least 40 % of them pay little to no income tax. How are we going to get out of that mess?

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
The turd has us in debt for approximately 1.5 trillion dollars. We have 37,000,000 people. At least 40 % of them pay little to no income tax. How are we going to get out of that mess?
We never will , if he stays in power he will truly bankrupt this country every way possible !

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am hoping the weed consumers couldn't be bothered with voting, just like they couldn't be bothered with anything in general, so it could be about who is passionate enough to actually cast their ballot.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Bill C-10 and C-39 should be enough to topple the gov't but the average Lib voter doesn't even know they exist.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Maybe we should not be changing statements issued by others. I am just guessing but that probably is not allowed on this site.
I will let it slide this time :)

I am in agreement that most voters are out to lunch.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Maybe we should not be changing statements issued by others. I am just guessing but that probably is not allowed on this site.
What are you talking about dude ??? I can only change it in my posts where I referenced his not his original
That cannot be altered .I best stop there too tired and cranky ;)

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Bill C-10 and C-39 should be enough to topple the gov't but the average Lib voter doesn't even know they exist.
Ok it got corrected to most voters BUT the liberal supporters don’t care anyway they totally trust turdboy!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
So if the liberals win and the documents don’t get released there is no use having a parliamentary system if it can be over ruled.
The liberals are trying to turn Canada into a dictatorship commy country!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
You nailed it DDD. The longer that arse wipe is in power … the closer we are to becoming a communist country. Why can’t people see it ?? I just don’t get it. Our guns are being taken away from us … we need ”special documentation” to travel anywhere, everything we say is being censored … and the list goes on. I’m sure “cattle car” transportation is right around the corner. I really have no idea how or why people still support this government.
…. And nomad …. “The budget will balance itself”. :LOL:

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
You nailed it DDD. The longer that arse wipe is in power … the closer we are to becoming a communist country. Why can’t people see it ?? I just don’t get it. Our guns are being taken away from us … we need ”special documentation” to travel anywhere, everything we say is being censored … and the list goes on. I’m sure “cattle car” transportation is right around the corner. I really have no idea how or why people still support this government.
…. And nomad …. “The budget will balance itself”. :LOL:
I keep asking myself and everyone else I know the same GD thing !!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I wish Pierre Poilievre was sitting in the big chair for the PC party. I'm not a big O'Toole fan. I do know that it is gonna be a hard row to hoe for the poor [email protected] that has to bat clean-up after the Turd. If we can ever manage to flush him!!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
TrueGrit … you and me both. I’m not a fan of O’Toole, but will still support the party. Pierre Polievre would make a great PM … IMO. He loves to tear those crooked Libs apart.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I think it would have been very different if someone like Rona Ambrose were leader. We don't need a bombastic mouth up there. That just preaches to the choir. If you want to "WIN", you need to convert votes. If you want to rant, then Pierre is the guy.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I was kinda hoping Leslyn Lewis would come out on top. I thought MacKay would win … as did a lot of other people. Not to be. We have to settle for O’Toole. Poliever makes the Liberals accountable. He has no issues asking questions, and grilling them. He has caught so many of them in lies, but as per normal … each and every one of them blame it on Harper. As much as we need the turd out of there … I don’t think it will happen with what is left. There should be two parties. Have a vote with all the parties … then have an election with the top two parties. 50% +1. That would eliminate these foolish minority governments.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts