Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Talking about the liberals a guy just knocked on my door about an hour ago,yep he’s running for the liberals in the provincial election. I just laughed and said you have no prayer with Rainkin running for premier. Ffs this guy was like 29-30 yrs old so how much political experience would he have!
Lol- my wife asked me why I didn’t ask the guy any questions before chasing him off my property, my reply was simple - because he’s a GD liberal!

·
Registered
95 Posts
You are right, Labradort. With the mentality of the masses, Pierre would be too blunt for them. If and when we get a Conservative in, it will have to be a left leaning red Tory, for them to stand a chance. Still gotta love the guy! Lewis would have helped in a couple of demograhic areas for sure, Buckmark. Still gotta vote for the blue team either way, in spite of O'Toole. I have a hard time seeing an end to Justin anytime soon, though. What drives me nuts is the NDP and Bloc rubberstamping the Turds agendas in return for favors. I guess that is all they can do to gain any ground as neither of those parties have a chance at ever sitting in the driver's seat!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Funny how our media is. CBC said earlier this week that polls suggest that the conservatives support had dropped while the Liberals had surged, something like 38 to 27. Today the Canadian Press says its almost tied at the polls, isn't that funny. I hope the hell people have half a brain and send this moron packing come vote time. .

41 - 43 of 43 Posts