Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump

2K views 58 replies 11 participants last post by  KEVIN 
#1 ·
A recent poll ( Canadian) asked if there were an election today and the candidates were:
Biden Trump De Santos and a couple others, who would you vote for
64% for Donald Trump

Hold on to your hats!!!

#3 ·
I don't disagree that Biden should go. He comes off as too old. But at least under his watch the US is once again taking a real leadership roll and not looking like twits on the world stage. Lets face it, the entire world laughed and sneered at Trump for 4 years.
Sadly though, the alternatives are worse than Biden all day every day! Trump comes off as (and really is) too F'ing crooked and stupid. DeSantis is just another ahole trying to OutTrump Trump!
Actually frightening that a country so powerful could once again end up being run by someone like Trump. If you think his first term was a circus, just imagine what a second could look like.
As a slight aside, I 100% firmly believe Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING he has been accused of and should be put in jail and barred from EVER running for ANY public office for the rest of his life! I do not for a second believe Biden is a "pedo". That's just Republican bullshit spouted to try to discredit him and other Democrats that cannot actually find anything real to complain about.

#4 ·
I don't disagree that Biden should go. He comes off as too old. But at least under his watch the US is once again taking a real leadership roll and not looking like twits on the world stage. Lets face it, the entire world laughed and sneered at Trump for 4 years.
Sadly though, the alternatives are worse than Biden all day every day! Trump comes off as (and really is) too F'ing crooked and stupid. DeSantis is just another ahole trying to OutTrump Trump!
Actually frightening that a country so powerful could once again end up being run by someone like Trump. If you think his first term was a circus, just imagine what a second could look like.
As a slight aside, I 100% firmly believe Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING he has been accused of and should be put in jail and barred from EVER running for ANY public office for the rest of his life! I do not for a second believe Biden is a "pedo". That's just Republican bullshit spouted to try to discredit him and other Democrats that cannot actually find anything real to complain about.
Pedo Joe got his name for a reason. He is a very creepy old dude, that does a lot of inappropriate things with young girls. The internet is full of videos. He’s been to Epstein’s island more than Bill Clinton.

#6 ·
He can't Daddy Duncan, cause they don't exist. Anything BM produced would be as phony as the digitally altered photographs used by the right wing alternative facts crowd that purported to show Joe Biden & Epstein together. They were BS, lies, propaganda... The funny thing is, it was his preferred candidate for Canadian prime minister, Donald Trump that was buddies with Epstein.

I've come to the conclusion that pretty much anything that comes out of BM's mouth (keyboard) is just that... BM! 😂

The man simply regurgitates anything and everything anti Trudeau/Biden that he takes in on his social media echo chambers. Just look online to see what the latest depraved, made up attack piece making its way to the deplorables in cyberspace, and old BM will be regurgitating it here on NSH in the next few days. Like clockwork! ;)

#9 ·
He can't Daddy Duncan, cause they don't exist. Anything BM produced would be as phony as the digitally altered photographs used by the right wing alternative facts crowd that purported to show Joe Biden & Epstein together. They were BS, lies, propaganda... The funny thing is, it was his preferred candidate for Canadian prime minister, Donald Trump that was buddies with Epstein.

I've come to the conclusion that pretty much anything that comes out of BM's mouth (keyboard) is just that... BM! 😂

The man simply regurgitates anything and everything anti Trudeau/Biden that he takes in on his social media echo chambers. Just look online to see what the latest depraved, made up attack piece making its way to the deplorables in cyberspace, and old BM will be regurgitating it here on NSH in the next few days. Like clockwork! ;)
Tump and Epstein were very good friends. I’m sure Trump had his fair share of fun at that island. Not denying that. Like I said before … that list would probably surprise a lot of people.

#13 ·
"Doesn't matter what I would post, you leftwingers would call it fake ... photoshopped, etc."

So do you assume that anyone that doesn't subscribe to your constant deluded, slanderous tripe as 'left wing'? Did you ever stop to consider that perhaps it is YOU and you are batshit crazy in need of serious psychological help? Dude you are as whacked out of 'er as any lunatic I have ever witnessed. I think that you are well on your way to posting yourself to an eventual PAL revocation as a risk to society. People with as much hatred towards your government and country, and willingness to believe anything you hear as long as it supports your pathological hatred of anything left of you on the political spectrum... which is about 98% of the population I'd say, shouldn't own firearms IMO.

Perhaps we are all true Progressive Conservatives and simply tired of the alt-right nut jobs on the fringe that have taken over the party since Peter MacKay proved his word isn't worth plugged nickel. Maybe we are just simple, sane, Canadians that are fed up with pathetic partisan political hacks such as yourself doing your best to import all the worst aspects of American politics into Canadians lives, and join them in the race down the drain as they tear themselves apart over the likes of Donald J. Trump. Maybe we are just hunters, fishers and outdoorspeople that wanna talk hunting on a hunting website and leave the looney toons political crap where it belongs.... with the politicians. Imagine!

#14 ·
No comments on the picture?? All you got is memes?? All you got is deflection?? Yep I know a left-winger when I see it. Bottom line. .. yes we are all hunters and fishers on this forum, I would think. Perhaps if that dictator Trudeau wasn't trying to disarm us hunters and sport shooters, maybe the politics could stay exactly where it should stay, but that's just not the case. If what I post bothers people so much, just scroll on by. It's pretty simple.

#17 ·
"If what I post bothers people so much, just scroll on by. It's pretty simple."

Because I believe that you are unhinged, and what you post is dangerous as it could influence other weak minded people like yourself! People like you and the toxic rhetoric you interject into forums having nothing to do with politics NEED to be called out and exposed for the role you play in attempting to sow discord and destabilize our country, government and institutions.

Jeezus, i wish old White Pine Junkie would come back so I could laugh at the irony of our own modern day Maritime McCarthy rant about pinko-commies hiding behind every maple leaf. I far sooner listen to his nonsense than have to witness real life "useful idiots" do their best to drag Canada through the mud, day in day out, simply cause another party keeps beating their team at the pools. The guys that continually crap on our country, our government, our institutions, that blame everyone & everything for all they see around them. Guys that happily side with Putin and Xi over Canada/Trudeau or USA/Biden; guys that side with Russia over Ukraine. Guys that make me sick.

Sorry BM, but the rational world is getting tired of guys like you spewing untruths, half truths, and outright lies with impunity. Perhaps if enough of us call you guys out on your destructive BS you'll go back under your rocks and keep that vile shit to yourselves, where it belongs. Sorry dude, it ain't your website, and it sure as hell isn't your country. You don't wanna get called out, simple, don't post stuff that folks can't poke holes in and give reason to counter your propaganda.

#21 ·
What some call untruths and dangerous rhetoric, another would have called wrong-think. Ideas are not dangerous. Thoughts aren't dangerous, unless you are worried about overthrow. 50 years ago, the idea that someone could choose their gender was unthinkable. Now it is commonplace. Should those 50 years ago called it a dangerous untruth and prosecuted it? Not a one of you knows the truth. You have bits and pieces. The problem is when you think you know it all and judge others who have a different piece. Remember the parable of the 4 blind men describing the elephant?

#29 ·
Actually, there has pretty much always been few people that did "choose their gender" simply by dressing and acting in the manner expected of their chosen gender at that time. Sort of permanent cross-dressing.
And in a few cases over the years gender was chosen through surgery for infants or very young children that were born not being clearly make or female.
But I know what you're getting at.
On the one hand, it seems to have gone too far in terms of teaching in lower grades for example. On the other hand, who are we to dictate to, or criticize, or ridicule decent people that were miserable as the gender they were assigned at birth. If those individuals can live better lives by becoming something different who are we to say they are nit entitled or less than others.

#22 ·
"What some call untruths and dangerous rhetoric, another would have called wrong-think."

What you call the immaculate conception, I would call a fantastical fairytale. What's your point?

And I completely disagree. When warped ideas and thoughts are fomented into actions by weak minded people they certainly are dangerous. Plus we aren't talking about thoughts, we are talking unfounded accusations and claims made on a public forum. As I noted previously, that vile shit should stay in his head where it belongs. Otherwise be accepting of the response received, even if not the self-affirming response you desire. ;)

As to who or what another individual identifies as has no impact on my life, anymore than it does yours. I fail to see the connection you are trying to make, aside from interject your religious beliefs into the conversation.

I guess that's another in-depth conversation we'll have to forego. How you reconcile your religious beliefs with your dual claim to be 'all about the science'? Just kidding. I really don't care.

#23 ·
When warped ideas and thoughts are fomented into actions by weak minded people they certainly are dangerous.
That is exactly what is happening today. Crazy warped ideas and thoughts posted on the web incite people to violence. Donald Trump knew he would probably lose the election so he kept saying the only way he could lose was if they stole it from him. He kept repeating it through fake news and convinced people to riot when he did lose. 6 policemen and one rioter died from Trumps rhetoric and false truths. People are in jail and families and lives ruined all because of the fake news and what people read on the web and think it is the truth. Where else in the world can a man, who was indited as president, is a convicted sex offender, has 3500 cases before the courts, caused riots , stole classified documents and the list goes on and on still be running for office and not be in jail. The Web is not a friend to democracy.

#27 · (Edited)
Why do you say that ??? I'm agreeing with you !! How is it possible for this guy to run in an election?? Why is he not in gitmo?? You guys are the ones with all the answers. Why has he not been charged ????
….and who’’s trolling whom ??? I didn’t see your name attached as the original poster.

#35 ·
ALW - you need to take up golf it’s relaxing and may help your boredom issue.
I may be wrong but it seems as if you were kinda bored today and had nothing to do
A while back I thought you turned a corner and we’re going to bring some “ good” to the site as you posted a couple of vids hunting related, which I enjoyed.
But once again your back stirring the pot.
Why not post your opinions and refrain from name calling and belittling others. Ok to just poke guys a bit but no need to try and “ tear down their meathouse”

#39 ·
ALW - you need to take up golf it’s relaxing and may help your boredom issue.
I may be wrong but it seems as if you were kinda bored today and had nothing to do
A while back I thought you turned a corner and we’re going to bring some “ good” to the site as you posted a couple of vids hunting related, which I enjoyed.
But once again your back stirring the pot.
Why not post your opinions and refrain from name calling and belittling others. Ok to just poke guys a bit but no need to try and “ tear down their meathouse”
I'll go one better, post some pictures or vids of YOU actually hunting instead of Youtube videos of others. I enjoy pics and vids of successful hunts, for those that actually still do. Even Joe swings by and picks up, er, catches a fish now and then.;)

#40 ·
"I'll go one better, post some pictures or vids of YOU..."

I will see you and raise you... how's about you wish in one hand for me to share my hunting & fishing experiences with you in one hand, and crap in the other. Which hand do you think will get filled first? I've got nothing but contempt for you, and fellas like you. Why on earth would I want to share anything with you, besides the hilarious match of wits with you and your little cookie cutter alt-right pack of laughing hyenas? Face to face I wouldn't give you the time of day, let alone swap hunting tales. :)

Do you somehow think that I need to seek confirmation or approval of you to prove my hunting credentials? It is pretty obvious from your posts that your big feeling, but get over yerself bud.

But please tell me again about who is living rent free in who's head? You are like a jilted lover. You got something you want to tell us there buttercup? :love: 🤣

#41 · (Edited)
TrippleD, just so you don't feel left out, and possibly fret that your attempted sage old advice... followed by weak insults 😆were missed. I see your posts, and I chuckle at your attempts to bait me into engaging with you. But sorry dude, you are on automatic ignore. If you think I'm interested in anything "Deer Dan" has to say you are sadly mistaken.

You may have tried to rise again from the flames in your current forum form of TrippleD.... but you'll always be that bombastic, bullshitting, blowhard Deer Dan to me. Why don't you regale old TG with stories of the good old days when yer daddy hunted them hills with his good buddies the Benoits! 😎 Apparently the little fella is in need of a bedtime story he says. 😆🤣😆🤣

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort. I really do. I'm flattered. I didn't want you to either worry your garbage wasn't getting picked up; or worse yet you actually believed 3Macs1 when he proposed that I left you alone because I was scared of you the last time you attempted to bait me. Give it some thought. We already know you are not adverse to changing your screen name. 🤣

Buffoon! 😉

NOTE! my original post has been edited by the Moderator, without my prior knowledge or consent, I assume to protect the fragile feelings of big mean, old tough Danny Boy. PRICELESS!

#51 ·
No I actually saw the original post and is how I know you have some kind of sexual anxiety, perversion and or incompetence
Please don’t high five yourself in the mirror thinking you hurt my feelings cause you didn’t and probably can’t. Ffs I don’t even know you” Thank Jesus”. Joe is a better antagonist then you are and he has tried many times!!!

I missed an 8ft birdie putt today and that made me feel bad; I read your posted and it actually made me laugh!!!

#42 ·
Trump now has the competition many speculated would take place , despite his Twitter launch of his Presidential Announcement , things have now gotten truly interesting for Trump , I myself think Desantis has more to give than Trump , besides if Trump DID win the Presidency , he be gone again in 4 yrs and right back to square one again for another round .

#43 ·
You are the one who stated there should be more hunting content posted.
I asked if you had anything to contribute. Yet somehow that was offensive as well. Trust me, you don't need to prove anything to me, your views are quite clear. I agree, you wouldn't speak this way to anyone's face. Hopefully, you are out enjoying all of the scenery and adventure that this country has to offer.
All the best

#46 ·
Probably has no one to speak with; people as offensive and narcissistic as him seldom have many friends. Plus if he spoke to others that way in person sooner or later he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital.

#45 ·
Well gee thanks! Not sure why you would think I would actually want to engage with or debate with you tho. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger,stress and anxiety as well as some form of sexual anxiety. Probably caused by being on the teet too long and not weened off soon enough. You come on here and vomit nothing but insults and garbage thinking you are better then others. Your horse must be at least 30 hands high so time to jump off and get your narcissistic head down where it belongs.
Funny how you stated you ignore my posts or have me on ignore but yet you obviously read my posts and respond.
ps- does this mean we can’t be golfing biddies!!!!!!
I’m sooooo heart broken

#50 ·
"...he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital."

No worries there, I'm quite sure all your bragged about karate, boxing and Noel Rd Warrior stories are as authentic as your daddy being hunting pals with the Benoits as you once claimed. You are a blowhard. I don't think I'm any better than you, simply not full of crap like you. As for the anger, I believe that is reserved for you guys each time I make you look like the fools that you are. I've already told you that there's no anger on my part. I enjoy calling out the BS, and if you review my posts each "attack" is a response to first being "attacked". Man for tough talking, threat tossing, tough guys you are all some frigging bunch of snowflakes. It is hilarious.

"Hopefully I never meet the guy in real life." whatcha gonna do big guy, hold me up with your price tag gun? :LOL:

#52 ·
"...he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital."

No worries there, I'm quite sure all your bragged about karate, boxing and Noel Rd Warrior stories are as authentic as your daddy being hunting pals with the Benoits as you once claimed. You are a blowhard. I don't think I'm any better than you, simply not full of crap like you. As for the anger, I believe that is reserved for you guys each time I make you look like the fools that you are. I've already told you that there's no anger on my part. I enjoy calling out the BS, and if you review my posts each "attack" is a response to first being "attacked". Man for tough talking, threat tossing, tough guys you are all some frigging bunch of snowflakes. It is hilarious.

"Hopefully I never meet the guy in real life." whatcha gonna do big guy, hold me up with your price tag gun? :LOL:

Sure thing... MasterBaiter! 😉
Good one but likely be edited by the mod, glad I saw it in time.
Kinda funny I simply asked you to post some positive content you call it attacking you
What I meant was I hope I never meet you in real life because I very much dislike narcissistic
people such as yourself. The only one you’ve made a fool of is yourself and not the first time.
What would I do, well first I’d have to meet you and second I’d have to know it was you cause we could meet and not know if either of us were even on this site. But if it came to be I’d likely just walk away.

#54 ·
Kevin. I must say I'm a wee bit confused over your removal of my reference to Tripple D as MasterBaiter for his attempts to bait me into responding to his insults and name calling of myself... under the guise of a harmless question mind you.

You yourself have on repeated occasions referred in print to both persons you had a disagreement with AND the prime minister of Canada as I believe it was "Sea Sucker" or something along those lines. It was obvious to everyone what derogatory and offensive term you yourself were calling people as the Moderator of a public forum.

Why the glaringly unequal treatment? Please explain the rules of the site as I believe perhaps we all need clarification as to what is permitted and what is to be censored. I would imagine that any site rules/policy are to be applied equally across the membership, including the volunteer Moderator/yourself?

How is it exactly that some folks can apparently make wild, outrageous, and defamatory statements and use offensive name calling against political and public figures and other site members at will and with apparent impunity. But to challenge those very same individuals in the same exact manner as they regularly post gets selectively censored by the Moderator?

This is an honest, respectful inquiry made in public which I believe deserves a public response and explanation. As it seems quite evident to me that what rules may be are not being followed or enforced in a fair and unbiased manner.

What gives?

#56 ·
How is it exactly that some folks can apparently make wild, outrageous, and defamatory statements and use offensive name calling against political and public figures
I agree with ALW on the above quote. We have the right to our opinions and we have the right to disagree but comments like the following,
Pedo Joe got his name for a reason. He is a very creepy old dude, that does a lot of inappropriate things with young girls. The internet is full of videos. He’s been to Epstein’s island more than Bill Clinton.
These comments are not truthful and are disgusting in my mind. They are on the web and the web also says that they are not true but people post them as the truth and unfortunately people that read those type of comments actually believe them.
As far as Trump, he has a cult of followers that believe he is God, because they they believe the crazy posts made on the web. Trump is a grifter , a con man , the Big Liar, has cheated in business, cheated on his taxes and even cheats on the golf course in open view of the other players. In 150 years, through 2 world wars, the Korean war , the war in Vietnam, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan no member of Bone Spurs family has ever served in the military. Yet Trump has crapped on the vets and called anyone who was captured cowards for not fighting to their death. His treatments and comments to real war heroes like Sen McCain show his real character. And lets not forget that it was Trump who signed the agreement with the Taliban for America to withdraw from Afghanistan befor he left office.
He withheld the info on Covid coming into the USA fron China for three months so his business friends could profit. How many lives were lost due to Trumps lack of action ? and then told his followers to try taking bleach.
This man is an impeached President, who along with his henchmen tried to overthrow the Government of the USA. A man who has done probably irreparably damage to the democratic voting system. Trump tried to influence people to falsify vote counts, tried to get the Vice President to break the law and then called for his followers to storm the Capital. People died because of Trump, people will die in the future if Trump is elected. He has publicly said he will pardon those who stormed the Capital if he is re-elected.
Trump is now a convicted sex offender and still is harassing his accuser and the Judge who convicted him. He has no morels and no shame. God only knows why and what purpose he was holding all those confidential and secret documents for and just what he intended to use them for. Yet he still leads the GOP. 73 million Americans voted for Trump last time and I think that 73 million Americans should take the Cognitive Test . Their leader Aced it but I wonder if they can .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.