Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
TrippleD, just so you don't feel left out, and possibly fret that your attempted sage old advice... followed by weak insults 😆were missed. I see your posts, and I chuckle at your attempts to bait me into engaging with you. But sorry dude, you are on automatic ignore. If you think I'm interested in anything "Deer Dan" has to say you are sadly mistaken.

You may have tried to rise again from the flames in your current forum form of TrippleD.... but you'll always be that bombastic, bullshitting, blowhard Deer Dan to me. Why don't you regale old TG with stories of the good old days when yer daddy hunted them hills with his good buddies the Benoits! 😎 Apparently the little fella is in need of a bedtime story he says. 😆🤣😆🤣

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort. I really do. I'm flattered. I didn't want you to either worry your garbage wasn't getting picked up; or worse yet you actually believed 3Macs1 when he proposed that I left you alone because I was scared of you the last time you attempted to bait me. Give it some thought. We already know you are not adverse to changing your screen name. 🤣

Buffoon! 😉

NOTE! my original post has been edited by the Moderator, without my prior knowledge or consent, I assume to protect the fragile feelings of big mean, old tough Danny Boy. PRICELESS!

Trump now has the competition many speculated would take place , despite his Twitter launch of his Presidential Announcement , things have now gotten truly interesting for Trump , I myself think Desantis has more to give than Trump , besides if Trump DID win the Presidency , he be gone again in 4 yrs and right back to square one again for another round .

You are the one who stated there should be more hunting content posted.
I asked if you had anything to contribute. Yet somehow that was offensive as well. Trust me, you don't need to prove anything to me, your views are quite clear. I agree, you wouldn't speak this way to anyone's face. Hopefully, you are out enjoying all of the scenery and adventure that this country has to offer.
All the best

Perspective is also, those 50 years ago thought they were just as right as those today. Without an objective standard, there is no way to say which, if any, was right.
True. And the standards keep changing as time goes on. Though I think we can say with some certainty that things like out and out racism, religious persecution, gay bashing for example definitely were and are wrong.
Other things like work ethic or lack thereof for example are far more subjective. IMO we've swung too far toward "work life balance" and too far away from valuing hard work and dedication. But that's just me.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Well gee thanks! Not sure why you would think I would actually want to engage with or debate with you tho. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger,stress and anxiety as well as some form of sexual anxiety. Probably caused by being on the teet too long and not weened off soon enough. You come on here and vomit nothing but insults and garbage thinking you are better then others. Your horse must be at least 30 hands high so time to jump off and get your narcissistic head down where it belongs.
Funny how you stated you ignore my posts or have me on ignore but yet you obviously read my posts and respond.
ps- does this mean we can’t be golfing biddies!!!!!!
I’m sooooo heart broken

Discussion starter · #46 ·
You are the one who stated there should be more hunting content posted.
I asked if you had anything to contribute. Yet somehow that was offensive as well. Trust me, you don't need to prove anything to me, your views are quite clear. I agree, you wouldn't speak this way to anyone's face. Hopefully, you are out enjoying all of the scenery and adventure that this country has to offer.
All the best
Probably has no one to speak with; people as offensive and narcissistic as him seldom have many friends. Plus if he spoke to others that way in person sooner or later he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital.

sX
Probably has no one to speak with; people as offensive and narcissistic as him seldom have many friends. Plus if he spoke to others that way in person sooner or later he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital.
IT is not the 60's and 70's 3d Do it and then I will vist you in jail I heard they golf there however ;)

Discussion starter · #49 ·
sX

IT is not the 60's and 70's 3d Do it and then I will vist you in jail I heard they golf there however ;)
Never said I WOULD joe so read more carefully. I meant plenty of other people tho. Hopefully I never meet the guy in real life. You can’t continually trash other people without repercussions even today many are willing to go at the drop of a hat.
And yes some federal pens have a small golf course, or so I’ve been told. Never been to any yet and hope not to have to go.

Reactions: TonyM and TrueGrit
"...he would wind up on the ground and or in the hospital."

No worries there, I'm quite sure all your bragged about karate, boxing and Noel Rd Warrior stories are as authentic as your daddy being hunting pals with the Benoits as you once claimed. You are a blowhard. I don't think I'm any better than you, simply not full of crap like you. As for the anger, I believe that is reserved for you guys each time I make you look like the fools that you are. I've already told you that there's no anger on my part. I enjoy calling out the BS, and if you review my posts each "attack" is a response to first being "attacked". Man for tough talking, threat tossing, tough guys you are all some frigging bunch of snowflakes. It is hilarious.

"Hopefully I never meet the guy in real life." whatcha gonna do big guy, hold me up with your price tag gun? :LOL:

Discussion starter · #51 ·
TrippleD, just so you don't feel left out, and possibly fret that your attempted sage old advice... followed by weak insults 😆were missed. I see your posts, and I chuckle at your attempts to bait me into engaging with you. But sorry dude, you are on automatic ignore. If you think I'm interested in anything "Deer Dan" has to say you are sadly mistaken.

You may have tried to rise again from the flames in your current forum form of TrippleD.... but you'll always be that bombastic, bullshitting, blowhard Deer Dan to me. Why don't you regale old TG with stories of the good old days when yer daddy hunted them hills with his good buddies the Benoits! 😎 Apparently the little fella is in need of a bedtime story he says. 😆🤣😆🤣

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort. I really do. I'm flattered. I didn't want you to either worry your garbage wasn't getting picked up; or worse yet you actually believed 3Macs1 when he proposed that I left you alone because I was scared of you the last time you attempted to bait me. Give it some thought. We already know you are not adverse to changing your screen name. 🤣

Buffoon! 😉

NOTE! my original post has been edited by the Moderator, without my prior knowledge or consent, I assume to protect the fragile feelings of big mean, old tough Danny Boy. PRICELESS!
No I actually saw the original post and is how I know you have some kind of sexual anxiety, perversion and or incompetence
Please don’t high five yourself in the mirror thinking you hurt my feelings cause you didn’t and probably can’t. Ffs I don’t even know you” Thank Jesus”. Joe is a better antagonist then you are and he has tried many times!!!

I missed an 8ft birdie putt today and that made me feel bad; I read your posted and it actually made me laugh!!!

Discussion starter · #52 ·

No worries there, I'm quite sure all your bragged about karate, boxing and Noel Rd Warrior stories are as authentic as your daddy being hunting pals with the Benoits as you once claimed. You are a blowhard. I don't think I'm any better than you, simply not full of crap like you. As for the anger, I believe that is reserved for you guys each time I make you look like the fools that you are. I've already told you that there's no anger on my part. I enjoy calling out the BS, and if you review my posts each "attack" is a response to first being "attacked". Man for tough talking, threat tossing, tough guys you are all some frigging bunch of snowflakes. It is hilarious.

"Hopefully I never meet the guy in real life." whatcha gonna do big guy, hold me up with your price tag gun? :LOL:

Sure thing... MasterBaiter! 😉
Good one but likely be edited by the mod, glad I saw it in time.
Kinda funny I simply asked you to post some positive content you call it attacking you
What I meant was I hope I never meet you in real life because I very much dislike narcissistic
people such as yourself. The only one you’ve made a fool of is yourself and not the first time.
What would I do, well first I’d have to meet you and second I’d have to know it was you cause we could meet and not know if either of us were even on this site. But if it came to be I’d likely just walk away.

Discussion starter · #53 ·

Sure thing... MasterBaiter! 😉
Please note as I told joe nowhere did I say I would be the one that put you on the ground.

Kevin. I must say I'm a wee bit confused over your removal of my reference to Tripple D as MasterBaiter for his attempts to bait me into responding to his insults and name calling of myself... under the guise of a harmless question mind you.

You yourself have on repeated occasions referred in print to both persons you had a disagreement with AND the prime minister of Canada as I believe it was "Sea Sucker" or something along those lines. It was obvious to everyone what derogatory and offensive term you yourself were calling people as the Moderator of a public forum.

Why the glaringly unequal treatment? Please explain the rules of the site as I believe perhaps we all need clarification as to what is permitted and what is to be censored. I would imagine that any site rules/policy are to be applied equally across the membership, including the volunteer Moderator/yourself?

How is it exactly that some folks can apparently make wild, outrageous, and defamatory statements and use offensive name calling against political and public figures and other site members at will and with apparent impunity. But to challenge those very same individuals in the same exact manner as they regularly post gets selectively censored by the Moderator?

This is an honest, respectful inquiry made in public which I believe deserves a public response and explanation. As it seems quite evident to me that what rules may be are not being followed or enforced in a fair and unbiased manner.

What gives?

How is it exactly that some folks can apparently make wild, outrageous, and defamatory statements and use offensive name calling against political and public figures
I agree with ALW on the above quote. We have the right to our opinions and we have the right to disagree but comments like the following,
Pedo Joe got his name for a reason. He is a very creepy old dude, that does a lot of inappropriate things with young girls. The internet is full of videos. He’s been to Epstein’s island more than Bill Clinton.
These comments are not truthful and are disgusting in my mind. They are on the web and the web also says that they are not true but people post them as the truth and unfortunately people that read those type of comments actually believe them.
As far as Trump, he has a cult of followers that believe he is God, because they they believe the crazy posts made on the web. Trump is a grifter , a con man , the Big Liar, has cheated in business, cheated on his taxes and even cheats on the golf course in open view of the other players. In 150 years, through 2 world wars, the Korean war , the war in Vietnam, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan no member of Bone Spurs family has ever served in the military. Yet Trump has crapped on the vets and called anyone who was captured cowards for not fighting to their death. His treatments and comments to real war heroes like Sen McCain show his real character. And lets not forget that it was Trump who signed the agreement with the Taliban for America to withdraw from Afghanistan befor he left office.
He withheld the info on Covid coming into the USA fron China for three months so his business friends could profit. How many lives were lost due to Trumps lack of action ? and then told his followers to try taking bleach.
This man is an impeached President, who along with his henchmen tried to overthrow the Government of the USA. A man who has done probably irreparably damage to the democratic voting system. Trump tried to influence people to falsify vote counts, tried to get the Vice President to break the law and then called for his followers to storm the Capital. People died because of Trump, people will die in the future if Trump is elected. He has publicly said he will pardon those who stormed the Capital if he is re-elected.
Trump is now a convicted sex offender and still is harassing his accuser and the Judge who convicted him. He has no morels and no shame. God only knows why and what purpose he was holding all those confidential and secret documents for and just what he intended to use them for. Yet he still leads the GOP. 73 million Americans voted for Trump last time and I think that 73 million Americans should take the Cognitive Test . Their leader Aced it but I wonder if they can .

I agree with ALW on the above quote. We have the right to our opinions and we have the right to disagree but comments like the following,

These comments are not truthful and are disgusting in my mind. They are on the web and the web also says that they are not true but people post them as the truth and unfortunately people that read those type of comments actually believe them.
As far as Trump, he has a cult of followers that believe he is God, because they they believe the crazy posts made on the web. Trump is a grifter , a con man , the Big Liar, has cheated in business, cheated on his taxes and even cheats on the golf course in open view of the other players. In 150 years, through 2 world wars, the Korean war , the war in Vietnam, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan no member of Bone Spurs family has ever served in the military. Yet Trump has crapped on the vets and called anyone who was captured cowards for not fighting to their death. His treatments and comments to real war heroes like Sen McCain show his real character. And lets not forget that it was Trump who signed the agreement with the Taliban for America to withdraw from Afghanistan befor he left office.
He withheld the info on Covid coming into the USA fron China for three months so his business friends could profit. How many lives were lost due to Trumps lack of action ? and then told his followers to try taking bleach.
This man is an impeached President, who along with his henchmen tried to overthrow the Government of the USA. A man who has done probably irreparably damage to the democratic voting system. Trump tried to influence people to falsify vote counts, tried to get the Vice President to break the law and then called for his followers to storm the Capital. People died because of Trump, people will die in the future if Trump is elected. He has publicly said he will pardon those who stormed the Capital if he is re-elected.
Trump is now a convicted sex offender and still is harassing his accuser and the Judge who convicted him. He has no morels and no shame. God only knows why and what purpose he was holding all those confidential and secret documents for and just what he intended to use them for. Yet he still leads the GOP. 73 million Americans voted for Trump last time and I think that 73 million Americans should take the Cognitive Test . Their leader Aced it but I wonder if they can .
Who's saying untruthful things now ???? TRUMP IS NOT A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER !!! Get your facts straight.

Kevin. I must say I'm a wee bit confused over your removal of my reference to Tripple D as MasterBaiter for his attempts to bait me into responding to his insults and name calling of myself... under the guise of a harmless question mind you.

You yourself have on repeated occasions referred in print to both persons you had a disagreement with AND the prime minister of Canada as I believe it was "Sea Sucker" or something along those lines. It was obvious to everyone what derogatory and offensive term you yourself were calling people as the Moderator of a public forum.

Why the glaringly unequal treatment? Please explain the rules of the site as I believe perhaps we all need clarification as to what is permitted and what is to be censored. I would imagine that any site rules/policy are to be applied equally across the membership, including the volunteer Moderator/yourself?

How is it exactly that some folks can apparently make wild, outrageous, and defamatory statements and use offensive name calling against political and public figures and other site members at will and with apparent impunity. But to challenge those very same individuals in the same exact manner as they regularly post gets selectively censored by the Moderator?

This is an honest, respectful inquiry made in public which I believe deserves a public response and explanation. As it seems quite evident to me that what rules may be are not being followed or enforced in a fair and unbiased manner.

What gives?
You went to the weeds before, never to return again, only to lurk, and it was because of your derogatory debasing of members.
Your eloquent wordsmith team has been once again been resurrected to continue exactly where you left off !
You've garnered a couple of (-)reports since your triumphant come back. You're back long enuff to start your bs up ..again, and then throw up a couple of distraction videos for the distraction of your be-littling continuation appearance.
I am NOT the only mod on here...just ask a few of the other members, but I am one, and I will not put up with you and your continued debasing of others !!
No reading between the lines needed here Andrew. We'll see you after your ban is lifted.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.